Young Writers Society

The Intro I Just... Never Did

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:23 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Heyyo! Winter here.

I joined YWS around May 2019 I believe? I found it on a list of websites for young writers, and immediately fell in love with everything, especially the rabbit hole that is Storybooking. (Well, maybe I didn't fall in love-- maybe I just fell in it? I haven't stopped falling, help. Does this hole have an end? HELP)

So if you've ever dipped your toes into the water of roleplaying, but specifically storybooking, you have likely seen me around. For some reason, I never thought to keep track of how many roleplays I've been in total, but I can say that the current number of roleplays I am in is 17 good goLLY THAT'S A LOT MORE THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS, and for the majority of those, I've written a post for within the last few months. There have probably been 5-10 roleplays that have unfortunately died that I've been a part of-- rip :' (. Howeverrrrr, I try to keep any storybook I'm in as alive as I can, so I'm constantly striving to do that.

In regards to other aspects of roleplaying, I've never really explored the other aspects besides Roleplaying Duo (of which I've partook in three and am currently in two of those three) just because I'm a longer post kind of guy (genderneutral). If you've ever got any ideas for storybooks or roleplaying and they're the longer variety, hit me up! I will likely be down to join or co-run if you're looking for that.

Ooh! I am also a proud member of the YWU, and highly encourage everyone to check it out. If you've ever wanted to be a part of a huge universe with lots of lore already created, this is the place for you. There are multiple stories currently running through the YWU taking place at different times, and I'm currently working on a collection of short stories for that, so if you're interested, check it out. : D It's like the Percy Jackson overlapping universe of YWS.

Now, my greatest weakness is, undoubtedly, my inability to think whatsoever when it comes to joining storybooks. There's one open that I'm interested in? I'm sorry, I'm already in it. I don't have time? I will make time and by that I mean ignore my schoolwork. It is no longer a choice. It is a lifestyle. @_@

So... that's it I believe? That is I? Me? The end? Universe? Hello?

*Announcer's Voice* And now we will open up the floor to any further questions as we transition into the Q&A portion of this guest speaker talk. Ah yes, the person right there at that mic-- yes, would you start us off?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard