Hello Everyone!! This is HardlyHarry

4093 Reviews

Reviews: 4093
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

*A figure enters with a dramatic flash of blue light*

*dramatic music plays*

"Hello, I am HardlyHarry, and I have no connection whatsoever to HarryHardy," says the figure.

*takes off sunglasses dramatically and as he does so, the wig on his head falls off"

"Ahem, I can explain that," says HardlyHarry, nervously fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. He smiles and then goes to wipe the sweat off his face. A fake moustache falls to the floor."

"awkward smile"

"Oh dear, that's not good," he says, "I must say, any resemblance I currently bear to any individual named HarryHardy is entirely coincidental. Anyway, nice to meet y'all. Hoping to have fun in this chaotic world. Now if you'll excuse, I need to reapply my disguise...I mean participate in a roleplay for the very first time."

HardlyHarry runs off as fast as possible, wig and fake moustache clutched in his hand.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:36 pm
View Likes
Carina says...

@alliyah I have found Herschel. He is being disguised as HardlyHarry. This is an EMERGENCY
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:09 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

@Carina PERFECT! This is ideal; I am hoping for an increase of 500% in YWSer's using the name Herschel for characters and personal reference by 2022 purely from the power of suggestion. I will add this to my notes. Though will also note this user seems oddly reminiscent to my friend Harold Harrison apart from that fake moustache in their hand <.< maybe the two are related.

Nice to meet you @HardlyHarry! Good luck in roleplaying -> if you need any help getting started I recommend just launching into the first RP you see whether it's open or closed doesn't matter too much, and pretending to be a chicken for a while until you get the hang of things. :) though I am similarly new to roleplaying myself so my advice is not endorsed or recommended by any official standards. :]
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:10 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

a very Belated Welcome to You HARRY
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

4093 Reviews

Reviews: 4093
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!

The advice about pretending to be a chicken has been particularly useful
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.