Young Writers Society

Mage's Magical Introduction

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey there! I'm Mage. If you've been in this section of the site for awhile - or even just around the site in general - you probably know me. I can't tell you exactly when I first popped into the RP Section, but it was a long time ago.

(So long ago, in fact, that RP Duos was still the Double-Trouble Writing Huddle - and the RP Realm was Character Chit-Chat!)

The RP section has definitely changed since I first checked out the mysterious storybook tab. Despite that, I'm still very much in love with all things roleplay! I've done pretty much every kind of roleplay at this point.

(Except maybe RP Hollow roleplays.)

My favorite kinds of roleplaying are RP Realm ones and RP Duos, so let me know if you're ever interested in doing either one! I'm almost always down if I can imagine my already existing characters in whatever plot's being schemed up.

As a last little note, I'm usually a member of the RP Crew. I'm currently inactive right now, but feel free to ask me any questions you have about anything in the RP section - I'd be happy to help!

Edit: As of March 24th, 2021, I'm an active member of the RP Crew and have been involved in a RP Hollow roleplay! So I really am involved in every kind of roleplay now. c:
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:42 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

oh hello fancy seeing u here
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:27 am
View Likes
Carina says...

o hi fellow rp newbie, maybe we should open up two duos and participate in nearly all our roleplays together, wat do u think?
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—InuYosha

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu