Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:35 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Old or new, we'd love to meet you!

Roleplaying is an awesome way to not only flesh out a character, but also have fun, explore new worlds, and connect with fellow YWSers! We know it can be intimidating to jump into the world of roleplaying without having been involved before, so to test the waters, feel free to introduce yourself here!

You are also welcome to make a new thread in the forum. All roleplayers are encouraged to welcome others, answer any questions, and even suggest an open RP that aligns with your interest!

We hope you have a fantastic start to the world of roleplaying. :)

Go back to the Roleplay Hub
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Uh, hey! I'm @Vil, though I tend to go by Vilnius or Kendall (preferably Kendall atm :P). I joined YWS in the summer of 2020, bu I've been a roleplayer since 2018. I'm big on worldbuilding in RPs, and have been involved in a multiple-person RP that has been ongoing since February 2019 part of which can be found on YWS. Together, we have covered thousands of years of history and created a cultured, rich world unlike any other that I have personally seen. I'm into fantasy, political, and sci fi RPs (especially nuclear/post-nuclear/apocalyptic), so hit me up if you need some folks for one!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:13 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Hello! I'm AlmostImmortal, though you can call me Almost or Lord. I just joined YWS today, and I'm to get into roleplaying. The only roleplay experience I have is informal one-on-one roleplays, but I would love to join a group. I absolutely adore fantasy and action-adventure roleplays. I already have many OC's, though I am willing to create more for plot purposes. Happy writing and roleplaying everyone!
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:38 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome to YWS @AlmostImmortal! That's awesome, I'm glad you're wanting to get into group roleplaying. You joined at just the right time, as Roleplay Month is right around the corner! Hopefully you'll find some awesome roleplays to join soon ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:19 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

@Vincian, that was the plan!
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:04 am
View Likes
VillainousVivs says...

Hey, I'm Vivs. (Some people call me Vil or even Villa, but as long as it's recognizeable, I'll take it). I'm new to Young Writers, but the platform looks great so far, and I'm very interested in the roleplay section. I'm been roleplaying for 4+ years now, so I'm eager to see what kind of roleplays I can find here. I can roleplay a variety of characters and settings--the most important thing to me is the person or group I'm roleplaying with. I would prefer a smaller group or 1 on 1 rping, since that gives me an easier time to reach an understanding with everyone. Ciao
"Violence is meaningless and inevitable." --Abaddon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:22 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@VillainousVivs welcome welcome!! If you'd like, I recommend joining RP Buddies to get into the mix of roleplaying, because it can be hard to find a place to start :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:59 am
KateHardy says...

Welcome @VillainousVivs!! Happy Roleplaying!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:51 pm
View Likes
Rodionandaxe says...

Hello,I am Rodionandaxe but call me Rodion or Rod. I have never done a roleplay before but it looks really interesting so I would love to try.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. " - by Dr Seuss

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:02 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Hi @Rodionandaxe! Welcome to YWS and the RP Section~ It's awesome you want to give roleplaying a shot!

Have you found an RP yet? You can find one available by sorting through the accepting tags. Let me know if you'd like some help and I can help you get started! :)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—InuYosha

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

15 Reviews

Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:05 pm
View Likes
Rodionandaxe says...

Thank you so much for the welcome @Carina.
I do have a few roleplays I would like to be a part of but right now I am working on an OC. As soon as I am done with that I will jump into one of the accepting roleplays.
It would be great help if you could tell me about any unspoken roleplay rule so that I don't break it :D . Also if there are any places on YWS that can teach me a bit about being part of a roleplay (because I don't want to bother you too much, but if you do have some free time then a brief explanation by you would mean a lot).

4074 Reviews

Reviews: 4074
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:08 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Welcome @Rodionandaxe!! I hope you have a wonderful time in this chaotic corner of YWS. I thought I'd drop by with a couple of helpful links to know more about roleplays!

This should show you where to go in order to find almost anything that you want to in the roleplay section.

And these are the rules of the roleplay section.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:03 am
View Likes
Rodionandaxe says...

Thanks a bunch @HarryHardy :)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:13 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hiyo! I'm kind of not new to YWS but new to this section of it! I'm kind of trying to do more of these bc they're fun. I already Have one planned out but I'm trying to do more. Any suggestions?
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Haileyg21 welcome welcome! Even if it's a bit belated XD a bit late introduction is better than no introduction! If you're thinking of creating an rp, I think going to the RP Lounge to talk a bit more about it would be beneficial. Just to gauge interest or brainstorm or fanboy about it.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau