Young Writers Society

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar 2021

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:56 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar

In the mood for a holiday avatar, yet too lazy to search one up, or unable to find one that suits you? Well then, why not try ordering one here? :] Just fill out the form below and a custom-drawn profile image will be posted on your wall within 1-2 days! (Note: time may vary, depending on how many people sign up.) ^-^

Code: Select all
[b]Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none):[/b]
[b]Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design:[/b]
[b]Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain):[/b]
[b]Any specific colors you'd like to have:[/b]
[b]Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):[/b]
[b]Any additional notes:[/b]

Examples:

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none):
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Snowflake
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): No
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Any
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Any
Any additional notes: Nope!

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): mint
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Candy canes
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes, swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Mint green
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Excited to see the result! ^^

And that's about it! Just post your orders in this thread~ Feel free to ask any questions here too, or pm me directly. Happy holidays!! =D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:51 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): L (just the one letter, I want to join the league of people who have letter avvies c:)
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: FIREplace
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes, plain
Any specific colors you'd like to have: some blue somewhere would be nice (like maybe blue fire <.<)
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): square
Any additional notes: I already love the sample + the avvie you made for yourself, mint! :D
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:51 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Text:
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: swirls/abstract patterns, or clouds
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirlssss
Any specific colors you'd like to have: light blue, light pink.
Any additional notes: thank you so much!! <3
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Hi! Could I just have snow on my current avatar, and a Santa hat too? That's all I really need! :)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:22 am
View Likes
SilverNight says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: A star would be great! (Maybe even a shooting star, if that works?)
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls c:
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Blue, both light and dark. Maybe lavender too? Silver would never hurt of course XD
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Thank you so much! <3
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:41 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: would it be possible to do a cute li'l reindeer with Christmas lights in their antlers? If so I'd love that! But if that's too complicated, I'd be equally as happy with a cute li'l gingerbread person ^^
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls!
Any specific colors you'd like to have: not really! I'm a fan of all colours :3
Any additional notes: I adore all of the avvies you've made so far (the vibes of SilverNight's are *chef's kiss*)! Thank you so much for doing this! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: A STAR OBVIOUSLY HEHEHEHE and could there be like snow or something like small dots xD
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): I WOULD LOVE SOME SWIRL BORDERS IT LOOKS SO CUTE
Any specific colors you'd like to have: I WOULD LOVE LIKE PURPLES AND BLUES AND WHITE
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): SQUARE
Any additional notes: YOU'RE THE BEST MINT YOUR DRAWINGS ARE JUST WONDERFUL :))) <333
.--. --- - .- - ---

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:46 pm
View Likes
Quillfeather says...

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): T
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: okay, so I'd like a T colored like a cane. And maybe a little Santa hat hanging on the top left side of the T? Oh, and maybe snow in the back ground? If that doesn't work I'll take a snow flake.
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes, swirls.
Any specific colors you'd like to have: a dark blue and purple mix maybe?
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):square
Any additional notes:
Nope! Thanks a lot mint!
Was: Nicole136
And then: TrinityPoeting
Am now: Quillfeather

If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3

"All great change is preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:31 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: stocking, swirls, santa hat
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: red, green, yellow, white
Any additional notes:
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp