Young Writers Society

Best Awards 2017 Results!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Here are the results for the 2017 Best Awards! Congratulations to everyone and here's to 2018!

Best Overall Member – It's a tie between @blueafrica and @saentiel, two amazing moderators and overall amazing members here on YWS!

Funniest Member – @sheytato, who also won the YWS Clown 2017 award. No shock there!

Most Helpful Member/Friendliest Member – for the second year in a row, the award goes to @saentiel!

Spam Master (a.k.a. Most Overly Active Member) – @saentiel and @demongoddess share the award!

Best Reviewer of Prose – This goes to our wonderful Gen Lit mod, @blueafrica!

Best Reviewer of Poetry@alliyah is one of our Poetry mods, so this is no shocker!

Best Poet – @marms is well known for her beautiful poems!

Best Writer – As our 2017 J.K. Rowling and Most Likely to be Published, @blueafrica winning is no shocker!

Best Debater – I wonder how long @mjtucker and @TheSilverFox could go in a debate?

Best Lyricist@soundofmind, we hope this inspires you to write a good song!

Best Artist – Congratulations @wolfical!

Best Scriptwriter@Elinor wins, and it's well deserved!

Best Storybooker – Congratulations to our Storybook mod, @sheytato!

Best Moderator@Lumi wins for the second time in a row!

Best Story – Unfortunately, we did not have an overall winner, but we will mention all the stories that were nominated! Impersonation by @Sheytato, Because Because Because by @DarkPandemonium, Treslam (Part 1) by @DarkPandemonium, if the dead man could speak to me by @liehart, The Hardest Hue to Hold by @Cub, A Long-Expected YWSiversary by @ChieRynn, Don't change your plans by @birk, I'm really good at photoshop (pt 1) by @soundofmind

Best Poemthose sweet mormon girls by @lareine!

Best NovelThe Chosen Grandma by @blueafrica!

Best StorybookMana!

Best Off-Topic TopicCoffee vs. Tea for all you caffeine drinkers!

Best Blog@Radrook won!

Best Avatar@Rosendorn's is beyond mesmerizing!

Best Club - Congratulations to The Role-play Geeks!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind