Young Writers Society

The YWS 2015 Yearbook!

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:13 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

[insert interesting spot-saving phrase here]

I never actually made one of these last year. I intended too, but I'm a lazy little person, so I just never got around to it. Probably should have, considering I'm going to try and condense over a year and a half of awesomeness into less than three thousand words. Let's see how that works xD

So, I joined this lovely site about 21 months ago. So roughly 1.75 years ago and wow has this place really, really changed my life. I've gotten to know so many people, people who have changed me as a person and as a writer, people who have supported me, people who have given me a shoulder to cry on and a wonderful personality to laugh with. And there's so many of them that I could never hope to mention them all in one post. I mean, I could tag everyone who has ever given me a review, talked to me in chat, joined a storybook with me or someone I've just seen around, learned from from afar. It's incredible and before I start naming people, I just want to thank all of you who are even bothering to read this gush of emotions <3

@Noelle ~ Hey, you <3 I've told the story so many times about how I knew, I just knew, that you'd be one of my best friends, and I'm so happy it worked out that way. Even when life became super rude and tried to push apart, you were still there, and I try so hard to be here now. Whenever I was being the usual drama queen I am, you're always there to set me back on track and whenever I haven't had enough sadness in my life, damn it, your writing is there to get those tears going (because your writing is just <3 UGH so perf.) You're so much fun to talk with, and plan with, and write with and do basically anything. We so need to talk more now that I'm back ~

(Just kick life in the face. It should calm down a bit after that xD)

Oh, and I'm so excited for when you edit up Across Worlds and let us rip it to shreds again read your wonderful masterpiece! In the mean time, I am excited to read more of Burned and perhaps Terminate? Whatever it is you write, I will adore it because Noelle, if you don't get published, I will hunt you down and find you a publisher. Love you, and to another great year!

@Craz ~ I have no idea how I didn't really meet you until early this year. I mean, you weren't a new face by any means (I think I was in several SBs with you but my newbie-ness was probably some kind of cloak that hid me from the prying eyes of the big kids xD, but I remember first talking to you and being so nervous. Why wouldn't I be? You're just so cool, chill and amazing in many more ways than I could comprehend. AND YOUR WRITING, GOD I CAN'T. Either way, I'm extremely grateful to have been able to get to know you a lot better and while I'm still learning, it's been such a fun journey so far xD And your support in my love life is hilarious. Coupled with my incompetence >.>. I look forward to many more SBs with you >:3

@CandyWizard ~ Person-I've-never--nope-not-ever--talked-to-before! Hai there ~ Dude. There are so many words that I could use to describe you in my head and none of them feel like enough. Because you're just such a sweet, kind and caring person that only wants the people you care about to be happy, and it's just so much fun and so endearing to talk to you... about every day. If not every day, it's really close and I wouldn't have it any other way xD I laugh and smile so much when I'm talking to you, just because you're such a wonderful person (WHICH IS ALL I CAN SAY BECAUSE WHAT ARE WORDS? O.o). And I promise you, when you're making those stupid puns of yours, I often laugh a lot more than you think, because I gotta keep a rep up, you know? Can't go around being a lover of those puns ;P Thank you so much for every moment of your time you've ever given me ~

On the extra side note of novels, because those. are. life, I'm really excited to sit down and begin reading yours, if you give me the chance ^^ You've been working and have worked so hard on that that I can only image success in your future. And once you knock this challenge down, you'll find another one to bring down. More novels? A series? Who knows. Whatever it is, it'll be fantastic.

@AdrianMoon ~ Adri, darling ~ I cannot remember exactly when I met you (I'm sorry, the "scrapbook" that I never told you about got burned in a fire last night D: You can ask Steggy about it later), but I do know that it was probably within the first week of joining. I know, because you keep on saying I was a cute newbie, which is probably true because aren't all newbies cute? Anyway xD In those 21 months that I've been around (fine, 19 because you know, recent break and all >.>) I must have talked to you at least a year worth of that time. And I've loved every minute of it, whether it was us laughing and being stupid -- rambling about FNAF and Markiplier -- or evilly plotting novels, stories or storybooks or even if one of us was having a bad day and needed to cry or rant to the other. All of it has been so much fun and endearing, in one way or another.

I really hope that you stick around for a long while, so I can snuggle you all the time and continue to have a amazing companion. Now, novels >:3 I'm so pumped for No Romance. And you say it's gone down hill? Well, writing a novel quite literally a roller coaster, so you've got to have some thrilling down hills, otherwise it wouldn't be a novel xD Just keep pushing and I can guarantee you it's a lot better than you think it is. Then, with Silence is Silver, I know you've been totally revamping everything about it and I can't wait to see what you've done with it since the first draft! It was also such a pleasure to see your writing grow and evolve into something so, so, so beautiful. (Even if it was crushing my heart with a mallet. But you know, that's one of the side effects of beauty xD) I wish you the best of luck in everything!

@Wolfie36 ~ Wolfie! ^^ My fellow wolf-musketeer ~ I remember you from the very first chapter I ever posted on YWS. And it was just like that that we became friends, and since then so much has happened. You've read and agonized over Syrin, I've read and agonized over Ordadus -- which you need to get back to ASAP, because ... please? -- and we've written quite the number of SBs together. I swear, I could write all three thousand words over the wonderful memories and experiences we've made together, and how much I adore talking with you, just being silly and then sitting down and plotting evilly over character interactions Chasing Heaven. The words you put on paper... er, well on the computer screen ^^ are just so lovely and well crafted that they need to be found in a published, New York Times Best Seller somewhere. It's going to happen! And I wish you a wonderful new year, along with a virtual new toast to all the wonderful memories we will make in the future ^^

@AstralHunter ~ And here is the other one of my fellow wolf-musketeers :3 So, really the only way I know how to start this is to just say, "Dude, you have fire." SO. Dude, you have fire. I just see you around pretty much everywhere, whether it be in storybooks, novel central or the green room. Then in that realm of everywhere, there's just so much passion and energy in whatever it is. Which is what makes you such an amazing and driven person that I feel so blessed for having met <3 I really hope to talk to you more soon ^^ (As well as reviving WoM :3 It's been a long, hard year, but it shall not die.)

@TheClockworkConjurer ~ Wandering! You're one of those people who are definitely in the same boat as Hunter up there. You have all these grand, amazing plans and ideas that it's sometimes shocking what you come with it ^^ Your enthusiasm often gets me excited in whatever I join you in, and all the storybooks we've done together have been so much fun! Once again, I'm so grateful to have met you when I did, because the times have been wonderful. Good luck to you, in both writing and life! (Also, what I mentioned to Hunter about WoM :3)

@KatyaElefant ~ Who are you again? <.< I mean you're kind of cool and all. If I could remember you at all. Girl, person, friend, KATAYA. Hai xD I'm so thankful that you're willing to at all put up with me and my rather absence in like... everything I ever do? But you're still such a sweet, smart and amazing girl that I'm lucky to have as a friend :3 Even when I'm absent for months, we can still come back together and talk, ramble and laugh about whatever comes to mind. (And congrats on the little sister again ^^). Love, ya ~ Talk to you soon!

@r4p17 ~ Hey, dude! It really has been a long time since we've really talked, but you've been so busy and I've been so, well, absent xD I miss the days when you'd be in about every storybook I looked at and we would talk together in chat. It was fun, and I hope you can come back soon! In the mean time, I hope things are going well with writing, because I would love to see more Typo Alley ~ It's such a unique and interesting idea that you took and just ran with to make it your own. That's how I feel you are, since I've heard of you writing so many ideas and novels and novellas so fast, but it's always very much yours. It's a wonderful trait, that will likely bring you far ^^ Good luck!

@Hattable ~ Haaaaaaaatt. You haven't been around here a year and your name is everywhere! You've pretty much been everywhere, from storybooks to writing your surplus of novels to even your random posts in the lounge (yeah, I'm talking about your MSPaintt Commissions. >.>) But, wow. You're so, so, so much fun to talk to, and while we both have our depressing moments -- emotions are really rude, we should just burn them -- you're normally so upbeat and happy spirited, even if it's just not to appear depressing xD You're sweet and wonderful and I hope to talk to you more! (Once I remember that Skype is actually a thing and I could totally message you there, but you know. It's chill.)

@Steggy ~ So, I still remember when you first joined and came in to chat and you were so adorable then, as a newbie. Well, I don't remember, remember it, but I'd like to think I do. But even so, we never really talked much into recently. Very, very recently and I'm so happy for this opportunity to be able to get to know you better, because you're so much fun to talk to! I hope going into the future that we can become better friends and just talk about random crap whenever, because you're so sweet and enjoyable ~

@Pomp ~ Pomp, girl, person. Can you please not be so cool? Thankxies, my self esteem is plummeting. (Kidding xD You're so fantastic and I hope that it never changes.) To add to the little sentiment, I remember that we met because we were both participants, challengers, in the YWS Hunger Games in 2014 :3 Then one day you came into chat and it started by talking about that. Then it just kept going and going and going until now we're here! I really hope that our friendship will continue going and going into the future and that I can continue getting to know you and talk to you more! We haven't spoken in what feels like forever because I was gone for like two months and then there was so much to catch up on that I have no time to chat ;-;

Now, your writing. I expect to see more Elementarni soon. The writing in that is so beautiful and wonderful and it's just a little bit frustrating that I have no solid answers for that yet xD But it's not just that, but pretty much everything you write. I adore everything you ever put out, stories, novels, poetry and the very, very rare storybook post (plus that new SB of yours looks like it's filling up fast and will be wonderful all on your own. See, you don't even need me xD). I'm sure you can achieve great thing Pomp ~ <33

@Meandbooks ~ Hello there! ^^ It's also been a while since I spoken with you ~ I believe we mostly started talking because of LMS and all that, and then you stuck around with Apparition, which made me quite happy and then we spoke. I'm so happy we did, because you're so sweet and nice! And with more talk of novels, I fully intend to return to reading Shaping Faith. Even if I don't review every chapter, I will be reading and catching up. (I know, I've said it over and over, but I intend it this time xD Because I think life has calmed down.) Hopefully we can chat more in the future ~

@Cithara ~ Come back to us D: I remember when you were here that you were always so spunky and fun and energetic and I loved talking with you. You even managed to put up with me, Katya and Zontafer in one chat room xD That takes some skill. And your writing is so pretty ~ I really wish that you come back to it at the very least, if you haven't already! Best of luck to you in life, Willis <3

@artemis15sc ~ You should also come back to us! D: The novel that you wrote was so agonizing and beautiful that I must know more! And knowing you, you've already finished that novel xD But I hope you do come back because you're were so much fun to talk to ~ (Weren't you looking to get published as well? And if you were, I'm about 99% you're get it because that book xD Broke my heart but it was so beautiful.)

@steampowered ~ YOU! I've heard so many wonderful things about you, and while even before I left we didn't talk a lot, whenever we did it was also so interesting in one way or another ^^ And you've been away mostly since I've been back, so the opportunity hasn't arisen, but I'm excited for when you come back to us. From what I've seen and the brief conversations we've had, you're just so sweet and thoughtful, and your reviews o.o Those things are glorious, and if your writing is anything like those I'm sure you'll go really far ^^

@TheSilverFox ~ Alright, last but not least, you Fox xD Now, like a few others on this list, we haven't spoken an incredible amount, but the few times we have were wonderful. You're so creative and fun and it's even just fun to listen to you ~ I hope in the future that we can talk more ^^ (And you better write that novel. If you don't remember what I'm referencing, you should. *nods*)

There are so-so-so-so-so-so many more people I could go an ramble on about because I love all of you, and I'm probably going to miss a lot more people in the list below, but I just want to give some shout outs to a few persons that I'm so happy to have met, would like to talk to more, are generally amazing or all of the above. (Mostly all of the above but, you know, close enough ^^):
@Rydia, @Deanie, @HazelGrace16 @ScarlettFire, @Falconer, @15253, @Mom, @AlmondEyes, @ThereseCricket, @Arkhaion, @Nightcrawler, @Hiraeth, @Carlito, @Blaspherica, @lostthought and @EternalRain. You guys ~ In one way or another, are just so great and I wish you all a fantastic new year!

<3

Final Word Count: 2,833. Made it ~
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:05 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

It has been such a wonderful first year here on YWS! ^-^ I have read so many great stories, chapters, and poems and stalked so many funny people. I have completed 155 reviews in my time this year, and I can't wait to see how many get accomplished in the year of 2016!

@Sunset101 - You create such inspiring poetry and you have so much talent as a writer. Plus you are such an amazing friend and ahh I love you ^-^

@MadWriter7 - We've just started talking, but you seem like such a kind person and I would love to get to know you more ^-^!

@SharraeWilson - Please tell me I wrote your user correctly. We talked for a bit a couple months back and you made that song about me :'D Anyways, you're so awesome and I hope we can talk more in the future.

@Atsmai - I think we talked, like, one time. xD Hope we can talk more in the future! :D And look both ways when you cross the street because everyone seems to want to run you over with a bus.

@dragonfpheonix - I stalk your wall ;-;

... :D

@donizback - You are such an amazing friend and thank you so much for all of your reviews on the awful beginnings of my novel! I hope you come back to YWS ;-; I miss you so much! :D You are so amazing!

@Falconer - We joined at around the same time and I remember being friends for like a week. yay a week Hope we can be better friends in the future!

@Meandbooks - I hope Japan is going well. And books yay :D I remember when I first joined the PawPrints club and they had posted a status for some month and you had read the most books for that month

@Artemis28 - PERCY JACKSON yay :p You follow my Percy Jackson fan fiction and you are so amazing <3 You have so much talent as a writer and I hope to get to know you more in the future! Have a good 2016 ^o^

@SpiritedWolfe - You were featured member when I joined. :o

@Pretzelstick - I've always loved your avvie. Deep confessions.

@Eros - You and Mohit will be together eventually! <3 Totally don't read all your wall posts about you and Mohit

I have had a fantastical first year with all of you! :) H.A.G.S.!!

(did you notice pretty much half of these were "hehe hope to get to know you..." because I have no friends >.>)
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:00 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Okayyy 2015. Crazy, right?
I've grown a lot this year.
I moved for the first time ever, I met a lot of new people because of this, I got into drama, I finished my novel, I wrote a crap ton more poetry, and lots, lots more. It's been a crazy year. I applied to college (and got into my second choice so far, but I haven't heard back from my first choice. Fingers crossed!) and got straight A's for the first time since ever. I saw beautiful things and learned how to deal with trials better. I became a GM on here, through I had to retire quickly because of college apps, though I should be coming back soon, I hope!

And without further Ado, and in no particular order than what shows up on my "following" list (which is sorted by "last visited" so I guess there is an order)....

@Holysocks - you have such a gentle and funny spirit, and I legitimately like to be around you. I also really like your art! :D I hope we get to know each other even better next year!

@Prokaryote - you've taught me a lot this year. Thanks for trying to teach me about nihilism and all that psychological bunk. Or whatever. It's been great. It's been real great.

@Nate - Thank you as always for creating such a wonderful site and fostering a learning atmosphere. Thanks for putting up with all the annoyances of owning and maintaining a website. It really means a lot to all of us! You do spoil us so. c:

@StellaThomas - It has been lovely getting to know you better. I look up to you so much. Thanks for being there for me just to have someone to talk to and such. Keep up the doctor work. I love reading the stories you have to tell from med school!

@Iggy - K, you dedication to YWS is inspiring, and I'm glad I always have someone I can look up to, who probably knows how to do the thing I need help with. I love your sense of humor and that you're there when I need you. ^^

@Pomp - you are a delight, pompaprune!! I love you and your poetry as much as I love TNotW! You are so talented, and having a conversation with you is always either enlightening or amusing, but most of the time, it's both. Your light-heartedness makes me bubble over, and your sorrows make me ache. You are a life force. Thank you for being around when you can be. <3

@Snoink - you are like a sage old grandmother to me. I look up to you a lot, and I love reading your blog and hearing the real side of having children and being an adult. I also like your comic and your positive outlook on life. It's a constant reminder to me that even when times are tough, I can get through it. Thank you for all you've done and all you continue to do for this site!

@Vasticity - I'm glad I could get to know you better this year. I value your opinions, even if I don't always agree with them, and I enjoy talking with you in chat. Keep on chuggin', vash, I know you're gonna make it.

@AriaAdams - I miss you lots, and I know you don't like affection like this, but I really am fond of you, and I look up to you like that mentor thing from so long ago hehe. I really want to read SiG now, also! I hope that the new year is bright for you! May you succeed in all your endeavors. <3

@Lumi (a.k.a. Glorious Voice) You have been so kind to me this year. I love your poetry, your voice, and just... your soul? I dunno what I mean. It's just that it's always a joy to talk to you, and I love your humor... and remember when you introduced me to 21 pilots? That actually ended up becoming really important because like, all of my friends here like 21 Pilots and I wouldn't have known who they were if you hadn't shown me. Anyway, thank you, Illumise. <3

@PenguinAttack - empole!! <3 <3 <3 You have been so helpful to me this year in so many ways I can't even name them all. You've helped me with everything from poetry to homework to emotions. You are well resourceful. I have really appreciated the care you've given me this year-- I've learned so much from you. I've also really enjoyed just talking with you. You have been a delight. ilysm <3

@Hannah - I still miss you and look up to you a lot. I hope you're doing well, wherever you are. c:

@Falconer - my love for you breaks the bounds of the internet. I miss you so much and I will send a letter soon, I swear! I hope high school is treating you well and that you're not getting killed by finals. Keep me updated about life!

@Birkhoff - It has been nice to share some conversations with you and get to know you better! You seem like a chill dude. When you're not pestering me about my name >:[

@Lavvie - it has been great meeting you and getting to know you this year. You have such a loving personality, and I swear, you really do look like Audrey Hepburn to me! I hope this coming year brings you light. ^^

@Hiraeth - you are lovely as a snowflake. I hope you're doing well up in the cold! I hope we can talk more next year. You seem like a really cool person. c:

@Nightcrawler - you are such a nice person and such a talented artist! Keep it up! :)

@Kimiko - sachipants <3 I feel like I've been seeing less of you lately. I just called to let you know I love you very much.

@Alpha - alfalfa, you being away for uni makes me sad, and also reminds me that I'll probs have to do the same thing next year. why did you do this to me ;-; Anyway, it has been great talking to you throughout my time on YWS c: I hope to see more of you soon.

@GeeLyria - Gee <3 You are so bright and wonderful and happy. So happy that you make me happy by like, osmosis or something. Never let anything dampen your spirits, lovely. I hope next year goes well for you and that we can continue to have conversations. You make the world smile when you smile, you really do. <3

@Niebla - the poem you just posted was so beautiful. I miss you lots and lots. I hope you're doing well wherever you are and that this next year will be a bright one for you <3

@carbonCore - As always, thank you for your continued conversations with me. They mean a lot, and you've shown me a lot of music that has really been helpful for calming me down. I've learned a lot through our conversations, and I do hope that the future brings you joy and prosperity. May we have more enlightening conversations next year also. c:

@LadySpark - The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: you are gloriously blazing. The Shakespeare play was fun, if not a little crazy. Your passion for this site and for life in general is inspiring. Keep chasing you dreams!

@ShadowVyper - it's always nice to have a fellow science nerd just a couple page clicks away. Keep nerd-ing on. c:

@Stranger - I feel I've gotten to know you even better this year. I always enjoy reading and reviewing your poetry, and you are quite and interesting fellow to talk to. And was our band Worth the LOLs? I think it was. Even if we didn't really finish a song (YET!)

@MargoSeuss - your writing is so fascinating and unique, and I love reading your bloggings about being a mortitian. Keep up the good work, and I hope your career brings you lots of good money :D and joy. Don't forget the joy.

@Meandbooks - I think you're cool, and we should really get to know each other better! I hope you're move is still going okay. Keep writing and reading!

@Hattable - it's been interesting getting to know you better. You're really very funny, and I hope our conversations continue next year. Keep writing, keep improving!

@TommySneak - TomTom ilu <3 I hope college is going well. Thanks for being there for me, and always bringing a smile to my face. You are really quite a sweet spirit.

@ScarlettFire - Thanks for always being there for me in chat. It's been nice talking to you and getting your opinions on things. :)

@Arkhaion - Anci, I look up to you a lot, I hope you know. I always value your opinions of poetry and music and the like, and your stories help teach me that I can be strong. And also that I don't really want to live in Florida, lol. Thank you for your continuing friendship, because you really are an amazing friend. <3

@CowLogic - I miss you Cog. We had some really fun times together. I hope wherever you are now, it's treating you well. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.

@Kyllorac - we had some interesting conversations this year. You're cool. I like you. I hope we can have some more discussions next year. ^^

@Morrigan - Mags, you are wonderful. I always enjoy talking to you and receiving reviews from you. I feel like you really know your stuff, and you're really responsible around YWS, and I really respect you. I just wanted to let you know <3

@TimmyJake and @Deanie and @Noelle- we don't talk as much as we used to, but I do want to thank you for reviewing WotP. It really meant a lot to me, and I'll let you know about it if anything new crops up (like I start editing it. Geez, I really need to start that). All of you are such wonderful people too. Thanks for your superduper helpful reviews!

Edit: @Gringoamericano - you're pretty chill too, but you're not gonna get a notif for this. Sadness. Anyway, I like talking to you in chat and hearing your opinons of music and movies and pop culture and such. ^^

There are plenty of people that I haven't mentioned that I should have, but I've run out of time and space, and I love you all <3 You all mean a lot to me, but if I wrote down all of your names and said something, I would get super repetitive and this would get even longer! Stay lovely, all you wonderful, wonderful YWSers! And Happy New Year!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:08 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

2015 was a year of many, many, many ups and downs. The downs were more abundant this time around. My anxiety decided to really flare up this year and at one point during the summer I couldn't leave my house for a week and a half. That was probably the lowest point of my entire life to date. It's never been that bad before and I pray it never will be again.

During that time, YWS became my escape. It was where I could go to get away from the real world and the way I felt like my own brain was betraying me. Here there wasn't anything to hold me back. You guys were there for me even though you didn't know it. Every single person who ever did anything on the site since late July was my saving grace.

This year I've been more active off the site, submitting pieces to journals and magazines in hopes of getting my stuff out there. When you're so close to being thrown out into the real world you realize just what you want to do with the rest of your life. If I hadn't joined this site though, I know I would be doing something else. My writing would still be terrible and I wouldn't care as much. It's the complete opposite now. I'm so glad I joined this community all those five years ago. I'm old.

Right, now that that's out of the way.

@SpiritedWolfe Duuuuude. I love you man girl dudette evil writer person you. It's so funny when I look back on us because the same time you joined was the first time I decided I was going to make friends. You're the reason I'm much more than just that person who logs on to review and then leaves. You're so funny and sweet and you keep it real. I really wouldn't have ever finished Across Worlds without you. Not to mention all those ideas your evil inner writer came up with that I stole borrowed. Poor poor Akia.

I'm so so so so happy that you're back from your hiatus! Especially because Syrin is coming back. Even though you're currently working on torturing my favoritest character... *grumbles* Your writing is so wonderful and evil and I missed it. I can't wait until you make it through Syrin and we get to tear that one apart as well :3

@Pretzelstick Thank you so much for being such an awesome follower of Burned. Your reviews always give me so much to think about and you catch all the things I didn't. We don't talk as much as we should, but I feel like you're always there for me. And I really do consider you a good friend. New Year's resolution: talk to Pretzel more.

@Cithara I totally didn't have to look up your new username. Nope, no I did not >.> Girl I miss you so much you have no idea. I hope life is treating you well! I miss reading your wonderful poetry and you constantly reminding me that poetry is awesome and I should write it more. You're the reason I'm even the least bit confident in my poetry by the way. So thank you for that ^_^ Also, Boy Meets World <3

@BellaRoma I enjoy when we get to talk :) It hasn't been as often lately, but that's on my end. Stupid busy life and such. IF is a wonderful novel and I can't wait until more and more chapters come out.

@Holysocks You are the best. I could thank you a million times over for being there to review Across Worlds and it wouldn't be enough. You were my writer pal through it all, even if you haven't finished reading yet ;P (I'm just kidding. Take your time ^_^) Plus I think your username is one of the coolest ever. Because, like, socks. Who doesn't like socks?

To all those on the mod squad: thank you for putting up with my randomness and my constant invisibleness in activity for yet another year. You guys are the best! :3

I know there are probably those I'm forgetting, and I'm sorry. Also this is the lamest yearbook post ever. My mind is still asleep.

And then there are all you wonderful people out there who I may not even know. I've seen a bunch of different people around the site who write wonderful pieces and are just all around awesome. This one's for you! To all of YWS, here's to another superly awesome amazing year!

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:58 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Way too often, I give up on things like my yearbook post, because these people, and YWS in general, means so much to me, and trying to put it down into words sounds crap.

But because it all means so much to me, I guess I better make an effort.

The end of December marks my eighth year on site - wow! This year has been a bit crazy for me, what with completing my fourth year and entering my final year of medical school. It's super busy - and it's so lovely that everyone here, even people I don't know that well, are so supportive and understanding about this ever-looming "real life" thing. Writing wise, I started a new novel in January 2015 and hope to finish the first draft in the next few months. I also wrote 40,000 new words of Unruly, that I've been working on since 2011. Always the long haul with me.

I'm going to put everyone in alphabetical order, so hopefully that way I forget fewer people. If I do forget you, I'm so sorry!

@Alpha - City buddy <3 it was so lovely to meet you, and you were just like I imagined you being! We should maybe do it again sometime :)

@beckiw - Bex! <3 You always lift my mood, with your jokes and your work anecdotes, and also the fact that you're in my timezone which is always nice ;) I loved watching your progress through Aberration and now Clan! You're a fabulous friend and a lovely writer and I hugely enjoy your company.

@carbonCore - cC! it was so fun meeting you this year, and I feel like I got to know you a lot better at that meeting than I have ever on site, and now I feel like we are friends. Huh. Maybe we did it backwards. But I'm glad anyway.

@Demeter - Demette <3 you're still, like after seven and a half years (you were a bit late joining, after all) one of my favourite people. I like that we like the same things, and you're so smart and you speak so many languages and you do so many cool things like driving dog sleighs :o You always make me laugh, even if the jokes are crap, and even if I'm in a bad mood. And you have great taste in racy red dresses and also IKEA furniture. And Myriad and Saegen feel like old friends just the way you do, I love reading about them.

@freakforchrist - I know you're quiet, but I'm really glad I got to discover you.

@fortis - I'm so glad that you came and joined us in BB this year <3 you're like a little bubble of youthful SENSE. You're someone I didn't really know much before this year, but I think you're so much fun and I'd love to get to know you even better as time goes on!

@Kimiko - CHIKO darn I nearly forgot you because of this STUPID NEW USERNAME. It's weird that I feel the need to talk in all caps. Anyway. THANK YOU for this year listening to so much of my whingeing, particularly about plots. I don't think this novel would get written without you. And my whingeing in general xD Thank you for always jumping on board, and making such funny jokes - and of course, that includes founding Okayama and the Three Josés. And thank you for your invention of Hyun also.

@Lauren2010 - I'm so glad that we became friends... whenever that happened xD you are so wise and kind and funny and I adore your writing. Seriously, I can't wait to read Fox when it's finished! Even though I have a feeling that it's going to break my heart in about eighteen different ways. Also you have a very cute cat. I hope you are having an amazing time in Disneyworld!

@Lava - Laaaaava, lovely, you always have the most interesting things to tell us, whether it's lab stuff or housemates or your travels or cool science-y things. You're so smart it frightens me! And you're always great for putting a smile on my face, you're just one of those people who can brighten up a day no matter what.

@Meshugenah - MESH. I blame you. Hair twins forever <3 (although I'm getting mine cut tomorrow!) Thank you so much for always putting up with whatever insanity seems to be going on around you (which is often) and being a voice of reason (sometimes) and also jumping on in (sometimes). You're great and your pictures of the California sky always make me want to jump on a plane.

@Nate - you're amazing. This site is amazing. I hope that you sit back sometimes and look at it and realise what you've achieved, and how many lives you've touched, how many lives you've changed, how many lives you've formed. I owe you so, so much. So for that reason, I won't spoil Star Wars for you.

@PenguinAttack - I once said that I wanted to get to know you better and I guess we did that :) You are such a lovely poet, I want to sleep on a bed made out of your words. And congrats on your qualification this year! You will be amazing at whatever you put your hand to, I just know it, especially as I actually know you as I say this this year ;)

@Pretzelstick - you're a cutie patootie, seriously, you're one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and it's a joy to have you on site :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:38 pm
View Likes
Persistence says...

Spot / Save / Save As...

I mean, let's just do this right now

When I first joined YWS, just a few months ago, I only wanted to hear what people thought about this one "story" that I wrote for school. It turned out it was boring as hell, just like my teacher said it would be. But it got me here, and that's why I consider it a huge success.

I met people, ones with whom we had things in common, ones who got me, who understood me, who laughed at my lame jokes, ones who motivated me, inspired me to go on and keep doing what I do...

So, yeah, I will name those who I have been close with, but really, all of you guys are the best. You're always so kind and supportive, you always teach me things, you always make me feel welcome, and you never fail to make me smile.

@Savvy, yeah, we do compliment each other all the time. But every time I do, I really mean it. You're the sweetest girl ever, and it's mind-blowing how much we have in common (though I shouldn't go into them, because I'd end up talking all day just about you xD). You're always very kind and caring, and you never fail to brighten my mood. You read my fantasy novel, in spite of not being a fan of fantasy. You always hear me out when I rant or ramble, and you always give me encouraging words. You're a great writer, but you're always very modest, and you're so talented and smart, when we talk, you reference stuff I've said ages ago. How do you even remember all of that? You're so generous, and always offer to help, and you're always so understanding. And when I call you amazing, I always refer to all of these things I've just said. You. Are. Amazing. Did I mention that we always have the same thoughts and say the same things at the same time?

@SpiritedWolfe ~ Now matter how hard I try to describe how incredible you are, my words could never do you justice, but I am willing to give it a shot.
That boring story I mentioned, you were the first to review it, in spite of it being boring as hell. You were the first to show me what it is like to care and be cared about. You are very warm, and caring, and loving, and lovely and lovable. You are so emotional, and every time I try to empathize with you, I see the world in so many more colours than I am used to. I feel like I can talk to you about anything, and we've already had so many meaningful and riveting conversations. You're the strongest person I know, to be dealing with all the things you've got going on, and you're always someone I look up to. You're so intelligent. I would say that you make me feel dumb in your presence, but no, you do not. You make me feel more intelligent than I probably am, that's how incredible you are. You lift me up when I feel down. You make me feel confident about being myself, you make me feel special, and loved, and appreciated, and welcome. And you sometimes make me feel very insecure, but I'll never stop trying to impress you or make you laugh. And all of this is what I mean when I say that you are incredible. You say that you seek perfection, but you'll never find it unless you look in a mirror. We've already shared some really amazing and emotional moments, but I truly hope that we're only just getting started.

@steampowered, thank you for showing me what it is like to truly have a friend. Thank you for showing me that friends are supposed to make each other feel great, to support each other and be there for each other. I never thought that I would ever have a friend like you, and that is why I am so grateful. You don't get mad when I talk in a poor British accent, you always have nice things to say about me, and you always say that I'm the one who's being nice. You're so very generous, and always offer to help people, you don't judge people, and you worry so much about everything. I have told you so many times just how much I care about you and how great I think you are. And we've talked about so many things, that I can't even remember a sixteenth of them xD You're just great and wonderful, and you mean so much to me.

@Deanie - You're one of the busiest people I've met, and you sill find time to talk to me and ask me about my day. You're such a wonderful person to talk to and listen to, I could do it all day if we both had the time. I enjoy every single moment of talking to you, and every single thing we talk about is significant and worthwhile and something that gives me a lot to think about. You're very very very very clever, and kind, and your reviews are great. You always make me so excited about reading, and confident about writing. You give me the kind of support I don't often get, and I respect you a lot for that. You understand me, and make me feel that I matter, that I'm important. You're one of the most wonderful people of all time, and all the good-meaning adjectives in all the dictionaries wouldn't be enough to describe you. I hope you know that I care about you a great deal, and that you mean a lot to me. You're wonderful, and you make me feel honoured to know you.

@MadWriter7, you're awesome. You always say good morning and goodnight to me, you always have nice things to say, and you always try to make me laugh. We've only known each other for a short time, but I feel like I've known you for so much longer than just a month. You're always so happy and awesome, and you compliment me all the time. Talking to you right now, so I'll just tell you the rest of what I think about you. xD

@GeeLyria, you're always so cheerful and happy, and you make me feel that way as well. You are always there for me, and you've helped me through some really difficult moments. I will never forget what you've done for me, and I'll never stop caring about you. You're one of the most remarkable people I've ever met, and I truly hope you never change, because you're too great the way you already are. Eres Solprendente xD (I admit, I googled this xD)

@Hattable, you're a great guy. You always try to make people laugh. You're really kind to everyone, and you make them feel nice and comfortable to be around you. You've been a good friend to me, and we've shared some great moments together. You'll always have a special place in my heart, and I am so grateful for our friendship. May it go on for a thousand years.

@Sunshine1113 - you are awesome. I can't put it any other way. Everyone talks about how nice you are, but I feel privileged and thankful to have experienced that side of you myself. You have been there for me for some weird and difficult stuff, and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you when you need me. I'll always root for you, because you're such a good person. You've earned everything good that life throws your way. I hope that you get to share some very happy moments, with me, or with anyone, because you deserve to be happy.

@Pomp, I have no words for you... Actually, I do: you're marvellous. You're so helpful, and encouraging, and awe-inspiring. And what impressed me the most was that you are like this for everyone. Not to name people, but you've also been there for ones that I know are awesome, people who are my friends as well, and that just left me speechless. Every time I see you around YWS, I feel like saying hi and telling you how awesome you are. I don't wanna overdo it, so I try to even it out a bit, but you deserve to be told how awesome you are all the time, and I'm happy to have my share in that. You're marvellous.

@Blaspherica, you are the first person to make me feel welcome to YWS, and I thank you so much for that. You laugh at my jokes, tell me ones of your own, and make me laugh as well, and I always have such a great time talking to you. We've known each other for so long, and just want to say that no matter how many breaks we both go on, I will always remain your friend, and someone you can talk to and rely on.

@Stegosaurus, you're just really so very great. I just realized that my messages are declining in word count, but I hope I have told you enough times how great you are for you to realize how much I care about you. If not, I will definitely start doing it more. You're a bright and cheerful person, and I enjoyed every single one of your Dino Facts xD. You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. You're great, Stego.

@WarriorCoop, thank you for all the wonderful conversations we have had. I don't know how you feel about me revealing stuff about you like this, so I won't say much. What I will say, though, is that I think you are a wonderful person. You are such an awesome friend, and I'm not just saying this because of how you've treated me, but because of how you've treated other people as well. You always worry so much about hurting people, and you're always really careful of what you say. You're awesome, and you deserve everything good that's coming to you.

@Pan, thanks for reaching out to me to be your friend. You're a great person, and you always made me feel that I was good enough for people. We haven't talked much lately, but I have not forgotten you. You will always have a place in my heart.

@TheClockworkConjurer, dude, you're so cool. We have talked about so many things, both personal and just random. When I come back from my break you'll probably be TheSaucySorcerer, or TheWhisperingWarlock or something xD Or maybe TheMajesticMagician.

@Nightcrawler, you're the best xD You and @racket are both so wonderful and amazing, and kind, and funny, and understanding, and generous, and good people, and I just wish I had more time to get to know you before writing about you for something like this.

@Noelle, @Wolfie36, I haven't talked much with you, but you seem like such amazing people, and I would love to get to know you better, so that I may write about you in the next YWS Yearbook.

I've been writing this for two hours now >.> I feel like I'm leaving somebody out, but really, this entire message is for everyone on YWS. You guys have helped me so much, you have taught me so much, and you have helped me develop and grow as a person. And that is what I mean when I say that you guys are the best.

Omg, @Caterpickle!! You're awesome!!!!! So glad I didn't leave you out. You're very nice, and have a nice day!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:56 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

This year, I've decided my yearbook is in honor of those who have really tired to get to know me. Those who; made me laugh, talked with me for hours, shared real thoughts with me, and spent more than five minutes chatting with me. People who haven't forgotten me and people who constantly remind me of why YWS is such a special place.

People who I have a special message to give:

@Autumns

Spoiler! :
We had the best poetry "contests" the world has ever known (I might be a bit biased though). I miss talking with you about life and hearing about your perspective and how things are going for you. Thanks for actually taking interest in my mundane life at the time. I am too busy to talk these days (weeks/months) and sometimes to certain people I don't know what to say or how to say it. I wonder if it's the same with you, or if you're just like whatever with me. lol! Anywho, I think you're a really cool person and that you have an endless amount of stories within you. PM again?

@CowLogic

Spoiler! :
I already know we're in love, and it's just a matter of time before you pop the question again. I just wanted to use this as an opportunity to say hurry up, life goes by fast! Haha, you are a great person. I have never doubted one bit of your genuine kindness and care towards me and my life, despite all the jokes we have. Thanks for actually being my real friend and listening to me when I did get to rant to you about my life. And thank you for opening up about your life when you did. I can't wait to pry out whatever else I can this coming year. So promise you won't ever leave like that again? xP Basically I miss you, and we need to talk more. xD

@EscaSkye

Spoiler! :
Heya! You are such a wonderful person. Never forget it and tell yourself it all the time. You have been such a good friend to me, and you still are such a good friend. I am happy that we got to get to know each other well and become real friends. Anytime you're over here, we should meet up and hang out! <3

People I have memories with, and who I'll care about no matter what:

@Amareth (We're I'm weird, but we'll always friends and I'll continue to bug you about your life, because it seems I'll always think of you.)

@veeren VKS (I miss when we just joked around about nothings and somethings and dumb things. Although sometimes we kinda still do... Also, thanks for the times you were there for me, you may not remember them, but I do.)

@Etherealember (<3)

@Auxiira (I think of you <3)

@TheWeather (There are no words...)

People who've made me smile with how genuinely wonderful/encouraging you were:

@Meandbooks (Thank you for your kind words and sweetness, you are going to go places, and you have a beautiful soul. I'll dedicate my next NaPo poetry to you. <3)

@Gringoamericano (It's nice to have someone to talk to about my day in a simple and fun way, you're really cool, and a great person. Don't forget that.)

@ChipsMcCoy (You're funny and fun! I hope we get to chat/"party" (hehe) more this coming year!)

Thanks to all of those who have made me feel special/important/loved at one point, especially I would like to shout out @BlueAfrica, @Lorelie, @Dreamy, @Aley, and @Hiraeth!

(Apart from all those mentioned though, I really appreciate everyone and anyone who's ever said any kind thing to me and meant it <3)
Last edited by Skydreamer on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 am
Omni says...

Reserved
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:52 pm
Steggy says...

This is my spot.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:09 pm
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

@Snoink who tricked me into writing on a daily basis.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

So this is my first time doing something like this. I might not mention all the people that I want to because I can't think of them all. Also I suck at putting my feelings into words when it comes to real people. If you were one of my fictional characters this would be easy but since all of you are different and specially to me in your own way this is harder.

@CandyWizard~
Okay well... I feel like this one is going to be hard to write so I am just going to start simple. I may have only known you for 35 days but it feels so much longer than that. You are incredibly thoughtful and nice. I love how you love to make people smile. I find it hard to believe someone like you even exists because you're that great. You always make me feel so much better about myself. You are the reason I stuck around for YWS and I can't thank you enough because YWS is amazing. You have introduced me to amazing people on YWS. You're just awesome. Simply, purely awesome. <3333333333333 P.S. I freakin' love your puns!

@Savvy~
SAVVY! You're so nice and awesome. I'm so glad @CandyWizard told me about you. you're really kind and I might not know you that well but I want you to know that I think you're awesome!~

@Sunshine1113~
Sunny you are so, so, so sweet and kind. You are an amazing person and I love talking to you. Keep being you because you're awesome!

@magestorrow~
Mage you were the second person to welcome me to YWS. You have followed me since and have liked and comments on many of my ridiculous posts. You're super nice and caring. I'd love to get to know you better since we haven't really talked before.

@MemoryHunter~
MEMORYHUNTER!! You are the best at hunting memories and the sweetest person ever! I like to think of you as the first ethew fan xD We created ethew together. I find it so fun to talk to you about New Haven. You and my other reviewers and readers help me stay motivated to write and write more and more of New Haven. I really hope we can talk more because you always make me smile!

@Chaser~
'Ello! I am taking this time today to thank you for constantly entertaining me with witty and prestigious converse. You are truly a real pleasure to talk to and I hope we can talk some more. I hope you have a fine day and more fine days to come!

@EternalRain~
You are super awesome and nice! You constantly comment and like my posts and help me deal with problems like being in love with my own characters. You helped me by giving me advice to go to a doctor (who prescribed me to take a certain medicine called fallinlovewithrealpeople). You are a real pleasure to talk to and be around.

@Amareth~
I love talking to you! You are awesome and super cool. I hope we can converse more in the future!

@felistia~
FELISTIA YOU ARE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!! Fabulous Felistia! Not only is this alliteration but it's also true! I love your reviews and kind comments on my work. As I said to @MemoryHunter you and other reviewers and readers of my work make me want to keep writing New Haven. I hope you will continue to read and review my work because every review I receive from you is truly appreciated.

@mialynire~
You comment and like a lot of my posts and I want to take some time now to say thank you! You say super nice things and you always wish good thing on me and others. You are super sweet and awesome. I hope we can get to know each other and become better friends in the future.

@Waddlers~
Thank you for reviewing my work. You are not only a great writer but you are a great reviewer. I look forward to your reviews every time I publish something.

@SnazzyPencil~
Snazz Pizzazz you are so awesome and funny. I love your reviews and you are a wonderful person to talk to. I love calling you Snazz Pizzazz xD I hope we can get to know each other better in the future and become better friends!

@backroadstraveler~
I truly appreciate your reviews on my work. You are an amazing reviewer and person. I look forward to your reviews constantly. You make great points in your reviews. It is reviewers like you that make me want to keep publishing my work on YWS.

@MissLyricz~
MissLyricz you are so nice! Your reviews are above average and so are you as a person. I want to talk time now to thank you for following me and reading New Haven. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future and become better friends.

@HolographicLadybug~
You are so awesome and sweet. Your reviews are so helpful and awesome just like you. I hope you will continue to read and review my work because I look forward to getting your reviews every time I publish a new work. I hope we can become better friends in the future!

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
E V E R Y O N E
<3

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:41 pm
View Likes
Snazzy says...

@CHRISSY321 - You're such a great friend. I always enjoy our chats, and I know I can rant on and on to you about band. <3 You're truly awesome. :D

@Meandbooks - You're always so positive! It seems that no matter what is going on in life, you try and look on the bright side. :) Oh- and you're another awesome piano guys fan, so... :D

@ThereseCricket , @PickledChrissy and @TimmyJake - Putting you terrific three together because, hey! Family rules. ;) (at least I think you guys are related... It would be really awkward if you weren't... xD) . Therese, you were one of the first people to welcome me to YWS, not to mention you play piano. (which automatically makes you awesome) ;) Chrissy, I always enjoy our totally sane conversations. (I know I've mentioned this more than once...) tea>coffee TimmyJake, you probably have no idea who I am. SnazzyPencil is, a reviewer who is inspired by your amazing reviews - quantity and quality. Honestly, I don't know you, but knowing some of your family, I be you can't be that bad.

@writer97 - Well, believe it or not, you helped me narrow down my list of colleges with our chat on my wall. :D (also, BAND <3)

@felistia - I admire your effort and endless persistence with your novel. You always take reviewers' feedback to heart. :D

@Wolfie36 , @ongoeslife , and @WindSailor - You three are so encouraging, both in sharing daily devotions, and just what you say outside the club. All I can say, is thanks for being there. <3 :D

@Elysium - First of all, you make amazing banners. ;) Second, I can't pass down a fellow band-ee, can I? xD Seriously though, you provide some really great music sites. <3

@caliginous - To sum you up in a little nutshell, I can pester you with trumpet jokes, and you won't kill me. at least not yet XD

@mialynire - Thanks for all of the Calvin and Hobbes comics. I really wasn't into them till you shared them on your wall posts. (which got me into the Peanuts Comics again.. xD)

@MadWriter7 and @Falconer - Thank you SO much for your patience on reviews for both of your novels. (They're coming, I promise! xD) I really enjoy reading both of them, and reviewing them as well. :D

@godlypopo - It's been a while, but I enjoy the occasional cookies you leave on my wall. <3 Oh- and your horror stories sometimes keep me up at night... xD You're awesome. :D

-and last but not least...

@Nate - I know you'll probably get a lot of "oh Nate, we love you" and "thanks for making this site," or even "you're the best monkey ever!" I could say all these things over and over again, but really, words just can't sum it up.
I honestly don't know where I would be in life without writing. probably in a dumpster strangling a banana There was a time when I was tempted to leave YWS, just because I hadn't been on for a while... But when I finally made the choice to come back, you and everyone else was here. Open-eared and ready to review.
So if I had to chose two words, they would be - YOU ROCK.

Actually, this list could go on forever... Just a quick shout-out to everyone in the YWS Band Club as well. You all are awesome. <3

So I guess I survived my first full year on YWS...

-and I'm ready for another.
Last edited by Snazzy on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:41 pm
View Likes
Virgil says...

*Saves 10 spots by putting jackets down 10 rows in the YWS movie theater and prepares for all of the emotions*

So this is my first year on yws, I haven't even been here for a year, but alrighty. I might fail at this.

@Arkhaion~ I feel like I don't appreciate you as much as I should, and when I got to yws you were one of my favorite people here, and still are. You're great in ways I can't even comprehend. I realize that you've affected my life in little ways and you're awesome.

@AdrianMoon~ When I first met you I had kind of awkward thoughts? I liked you but I didn't understand the way your mind works, and I still don't. But you're still awesome, and I started watching Jessica Jones finally, which is also awesome, but yeah, keep being the way you are because you're special.

@steampowered You're awesome <3

@Vasticity~ I never thought I would see this coming, but Vast, you have great taste in movies, and I like your view on the world. It's interesting. I used to think you were 32 and I'm sorry for that, but you're pretty genius and so you're great :3

@Pomp and @CandyWizard I'm grouping you together because I like you both for the same reasons. You're both so friendly and kind to everyone and Pomp might have a bad temper in real life but she is the sweetest online, and Candy is just a sweet gentlemen c:.

@TheSilverFox So I used to think you were a girl. And you're way different in view now than I did in like July or August. You're awesome. Stay awesome c:

@QueenofHearts and @lostthought You know the drill. You're wonderful.

@Stranger You're so Strange. And I feel like I've grown just a little bit closer to you from dislike to "Ats is nice, I guess." in a Skype call with your sweet coffee voice. Your music taste is awesome, and so are you.'

(I should use different words than awesome)

@Blues and @GeeLyria You're both close to me and feel a little close enough to be family c: Awesome family.

@ScarlettFire <3 You're amazing and I'm running out of words to describe people but you know <3

@Sagitta You're awesome at drawing and you're a cool person <3

That's off the top of my head so I'm sorry if I missed some people, and I haven't slept much at all for the past uh, 6 days? Anyone who I mentioned on this list might as well be family because I love you all c: Anyone I didn't mention but I still talk to a lot, you know I love you too though <3

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:26 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Reserving spot...
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 am
View Likes
Nutty says...

Excuse me while I pull myself out of lurkville to actually post outside of the storybook forums for once.

@chibibo Because you're always the first on my list, baby. Thanks for listening while I send you mini-novels of life drama on a regular basis, and thank you for making me laugh until I cry/cough/pass out from lack of oxygen afterwards. I look forward to flopping at you forreals. and I love you, I guess. (gross)

@Lumi I couldn't ask for a better platonic-internet-husband. You're my favorite person who shoves me into scary things and then laughs at me shrieking <3 (and that's a surprisingly long list. Thanks, friends.) Thank you for getting angry on my behalf when I'm too busy being an emotion-dead zone. You even tried to show me how to poem, and that's pretty ballsy. I am pretty sure over the last year we've gotten about fifty times closer than we'd been before- all it took was OVER A THOUSAND HOURS IN AN MMO oh god what are we doing with our lives (the answer to that question is: having fun, shush, parents)

@Insomnia is this even still your name you never come on here anymore but it's traditional that I gush about you on any and all occasions that I can, so: you're my best friend and pretty much the best person in the world. Everyone else in the world could do well to be more like you (except not because then we'd all just sit around petting cats and starve to death as society collapses. Down with the patriarchy.)

@Bloo you're basically my favorite person I never talk to! I know that sounds ridiculous, but there are so many people I never talk to, so to be the best one is a pretty big deal. You're so smart, and have so many interesting opinions that go straight over my ignorant head. You're intimidating in your smarts, and you're thoughtful and considerate on top of that, so I basically never quite know what to say. Still, ilu from afar

@Rosendorn thanks for the intermittent yelling about equality issues in the middle of the night, they're fun.

Okay, I'll see the forums again this time next year, knowing me. /lurk
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore