Username: KANOME
Name/Alias: NATASIA, OR TASIA MORE SHORT
Interests: ANIME, MUSIC, READING, WRITING, DRAWING
Color Preferences: PURPLE
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: WRITING OR REVIEWS
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: JAPANESE MUSIC
Favorite Books/Fandoms: HARRY POTTER SERIES
Preferred Type of Gift: PROBABLY SOMETHING FOR DRAWING
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I DONT MIND WHAT I GET, ITS THE HEART THAT IS PUT INTO THE GIFT
Other: NOTHING
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:22 am
View Likes
Snazzy says...

Username: SnazzyPencil
Name/Alias: Snazzy, Pencil, Snazz, Penicillin... xD
Interests: BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND. (If you want another, I like to run and er, write... xD) If you want specifics: Clarinet, Piano, Violin...
Color Preferences: I like red, orange and yellow. :)
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Probably the club forums, though I have been getting into the green room a lot lately. :D
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: I really don't have that many, except for THE PIANO GUYS (good grief, they're amazing) and some Lindsey Stirling. :D
Favorite Books/Fandoms: I actually have two... The Giver Quartet (Lois Lowry), and then The Maze Runner (James Dashner, but I've only just finished The Scorch Trials so please no spoooilers... xD ;) )
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc.
I like writing the most out of the three, but anything you want is really fine with me. :D
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. Please do not put "I don't want a crappy gift" or anything like that. Be nice or Santa will give you coal.
Well... Just see my wall/about page, there are a couple of things I don't particularly like/make me uncomfortable... But other than that, go crazy! ;)
Other:
Just saying, I'm not too awfully hard to please. ;) Don't get stressed over my gift, I literally smile/laugh at everything. Every. Single. Thing. both a blessing, and a curse Also, I'm sorry, but I have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to Sherlock, Doctor Who, etc.... (please don't hurt me) If you get me something "that"-related, I probably won't get it, but I'll laugh anyway. ;)
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:08 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

LAST DAY.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:13 am
View Likes
Que says...

Username: Falconer
Name/Alias: Falc, Falco, Snappy, Radio, Flaxco
Interests: Drawing, writing, piano and music in general... :)
Color Preferences: I'm generally good with all colors, if they go together- mostly "cool colors" (blue, green, purple, black, etc.) but not orange!
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Ah, probably browsing the People tab.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: I mostly like rock, classic rock. Most recently, I like Death Cab For Cutie and The Black Keys and Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys... Lots of things.
Favorite Books/Fandoms:
[/b] Leigh Bardugo is my favorite author. <3 I also like a lot of good, popular series like Eragon, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and those types of things. Also: Star Wars. :)
Preferred Type of Gift: Anything you took time to make. :3
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but no swearing please. :) Also, maybe no orange? (Unless it's like a sunrise or something where orange is actually okay hehe)
Other: Have funnnnnn with it! We should both enjoy it. :)
Parlez-vous français?

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:24 am
View Likes
carbonCore says...

Username: carbonCore
Name/Alias: cC
Interests: Darkness. Death. Decay.
Color Preferences: Black. Like my soul.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: "Notifications". No one ever writes.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Lustmord. Atrium Carceri. Hannibal.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut.
Preferred Type of Gift: The cutest kind of kitten you can find and a personalized message!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Anything to do with darkness and death and decay and despair.
Other: You're awesome, I love you!
_

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm
Dracula says...

Will we get our pairings now???
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm
niteowl says...

Username:niteowl
Name/Alias:Nite, Tae
Interests:reading, writing, science
Color Preferences:cool colors--blue, purple, green
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:People tab, Forums, Blogs
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:Passenger, Elle King, Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy (yes my taste is weird/terrible haha)
Favorite Books/Fandoms:Not in any fandoms, but I generally enjoy fantasy, historical fiction, and romance. Fave books include Good Omens, Discworld, American Gods, and anything by Garth Nix.
Preferred Type of Gift: No preference...feel free to get creative!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I'm not really in any fandoms and haven't seen much of the more popular fandom shows (e.g. Doctor Who, Sherlock) so it wouldn't make sense to me. Otherwise, I'm not too picky.
Other:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:33 am
steward says...

Username: steward
Name/Alias: Steward or Stew
Interests: Music (Guitar, Drums, Piano), Fiction (reading/writing), Fine Arts (Drawing)
Color Preferences: Burgundy, Black, or Gray
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Haven't been here in forever so I want to start over right here. But I'll probably be writing drafts :P
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Get Scared, Escape the Fate, All Time Low, Faber Drive, ya get it :P
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Harry Potter and the Boxcar Children; top 2 8)
Preferred Type of Gift: I'm pretty open to creativity
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Nothing that involves romance (unless it's about me yenno)
Other: I'll be happy if I get anything really, so no stress <3 luh you whoever gets me
"Stay brave." -Steward

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:38 am
Iggy says...

Sign ups close in two hours. If you haven't posted a form yet, you're gonna miss out!
- Lewis Carroll

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:26 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

And entries are closed. Names will be going out tomorrow (or later on today, it's 12:30 am lol)
- Lewis Carroll

933 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:03 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

And names have been sent off. If you didn't receive a PM or have a question, PM me!
- Lewis Carroll

933 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:51 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

WONDERFUL NEWS, FRIENDS.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, has both sent a gift and received one! We met my goal of no backup gifts, which makes me, Santa, and our backup elves VERY happy!

So guess what that means? THAT'S RIGHT.

You are now FREE as Dobby the Elf to reveal yourself to your recipient! As always, if you wish to remain anonymous, you are more than welcome to, but I'm sure your recipient would love to give you a big hug and a kiss under the mistletoe!

What're you waiting for? GO CRAZY. You can PM them, post on their wall, post in this thread, etc. It doesn't matter, so have at it!

Happy Holidays to you all!
- Lewis Carroll

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 pm
View Likes
Willard says...

Dear Secret Satan, I loved the gift you gave me. It was wonderful. Seriously.

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 pm
View Likes
Snazzy says...

Dear Secret Satan..
xD

WHOEVER DID MINE WAS PRETTY STINKING AWESOME. :D :D I LOVED IT SO MUCH. <3 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spoiler! :
@Stranger *sigh of relief* xD That was literally the first time i ever looked up Swahili for a poem. :D XD Glad you liked it. :)
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:05 am
Rin321 says...

Hey, LOVED my gift, thanks so much SS! Wish I knew whom to properly thank...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy