z

Young Writers Society

Draw Me a Holiday Avatar 2022

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:31 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Looking for a fun, festive avatar? Well, mint's avvie doodling workshop is open for orders! =P Just fill out the form below and a custom-drawn profile image will be posted on your wall within 1-2 days! (Note: time may vary, depending on how many people sign up.) ^-^

Code: Select all
[b]Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none):[/b]
[b]Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design:[/b]
[b]Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain):[/b]
[b]Any specific colors you'd like to have:[/b]
[b]Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):[/b]
[b]Any additional notes:[/b]

Examples:

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none):
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Wreath
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): No
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Any
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Any
Any additional notes: Nope!

Text (e.g. username; leave blank for none): mint
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Candy canes
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes, swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Mint green
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Excited to see the result! ^^

And that's about it! Just post your orders in this thread~ Feel free to ask any questions here too, or pm me directly. Happy holidays!! =D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:51 am
View Likes
enidskittyteef says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): enid
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: can you do a candy cane cat. Like a cat with candy cane stripes and its tail is shaped like a candy cane. If not, then do just candy canes
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes, swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: mint green and baby pink
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): square
Any additional notes: no. But excited to see!
☆ Cringe culture iz dead :333333 ☆

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:57 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Hehe. Heyyy, friend! :]

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): Wist
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Swirls/abstract patterns and stars!
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): No :]
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Dark teals and light blues.
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square.
Any additional notes: Have fun! And thank you <3
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

218 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 218
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:32 am
View Likes
creaturefeature says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): chi
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: can you do some holly? with berries please!
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): yes please~ swirls!
Any specific colors you'd like to have: i'd prefer nothing too bright! also i don't really mind colour-wise, but please keep it festive!
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): square!
Any additional notes: i always love seeing these avatars! thanks!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:37 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): None!
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design:

A Christmas pig!

Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Plain

Any specific colors you'd like to have: ...pink for a pig? Unless you want to make a snow pig, lol. (The Sn- part in my name stands for Snow, so that might be funny, lol.)

Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square for an avvie

Any additional notes:

...basically, I just want a Christmas pig. XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:28 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): None
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design:

Okay... hear me out... Christmas batfish? no I'm totally not jealous of Snoink why would you ask that >.> xD

Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): You have full creative liberty ^^
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Red lips? lol
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square! It's def gonna be my avvie lol
Any additional notes: I understand if this is pushing it so if you're not feeling it feel free to make me whatever you'd like ^-^ I have been thrilled with 100% of the drawings you've made for me up to this point and will continue to be so, I am certain.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:58 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): Capital A and Alice...something similarly written to my current avvie
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: A christmas witch theme
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): anything that suits but no swirls
Any specific colors you'd like to have: dusty color shades like dusty pink, aleutian blue and purple ash
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape):square
Any additional notes:Mint you are doing great with these avvies! I will really be thrilled with anything as long as you enjoy making it<3
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:18 am
View Likes
Lovestrike says...

Text (e.g. username or initial; leave blank for none): Solstice
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Could you please do a menorah/hanukkiah? Thank you!
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes! I love swirls!
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Blue and gold [or a pastel yellow] mainly!
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square!
Any additional notes: Nope! Thanks again! =D
Didn’t Sappho say her guts clutched up like this?
[Solstice, she/her]

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:14 pm
View Likes
saadamansayyed says...

Text (e.g., username; leave blank for none): Saad
Choose 1 or more from the options in parentheses (snow-person, snowflake, star, tree, ornaments, presents, candles, gingerbread person, stockings, fire/fireplace, Santa hat, wreath, candy canes, swirls/abstract patterns), or suggest a custom design: Actually, how about Christmassy glasses or maybe a rocket?
Border (yes/no; if yes: swirls or plain): Yes, swirls and abstract patterns
Any specific colors you'd like to have: Well, any shade of green
Shape (square, portrait, or landscape): Square
Any additional notes: Excited to see the result! ^^
Stay Curious & DFTBA!
- Saad Aman Sayyed

The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson