Secret Santa 2022

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 am
View Likes
Nini says...

Username:Nini_
Name/Alias:nini
Interests: poetry, painting, kpop, planetary, aesthetic photography and haute couture fashions to get some feel,
Color Preferences: anything in creme and black and lavender too some times :)
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: poetry offcourse
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:[/b BTS, Ariana, taylor swift / still with you, cardigan, seven rings.. many more/KUWTK, RUN BTS
[b]Favorite Books/Fandoms:
Mrs peregrine's home for peculiar kids..
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. Beautiful poetry which includes metaphors on moon, midnight rain and love or something cutely handmade /collaged to make up a beautiful meaning.. or a drawn character as per my interests
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc.as in sometimes I don't like things that include too much alienic creatures..and use of combined bold colours
Other:

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:08 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Username: shatteredstones
Name/Alias: gem
Interests: poetry, good vibes, pottery, art, coffee, crystals and pretty rocks.
Color Preferences: earth tones and dark magenta and amythest.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: writer feeds.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Jd26 ... =copy-link ,Tim Burton, sleepy hollow tv series
Favorite Books/Fandoms: sleepy hollow tv series
Preferred Type of Gift: give me gift. Drawing? Coffee? I don't care be creative and make it fun!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: do not give me pink things or dresses or tea or harry Potter or Katie Perry songs
Other: I wuv u have a good day!
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:40 pm
View Likes
Horisun says...

Username: Horisun!
Name/Alias: Horisun
Interests: Writing, Reading, Baking Badly, Video Games, and Magic the Gathering!
Color Preferences: Honestly? I really like orange. The color is underrated, for sure.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: The Green Room! (I also browse the forums, though I don't post there often)

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: If I want to impress people with my Sophistication TM, then I'll say The Oh Hellos for artists, and Bitter Water for songs. However, if I want to be honest, my music taste can be summed up with Minecraft parodies from 2012.
Right now, my favorite show is The Owl House. But I also liked The Good Place, Disenchantment, and Inside Job.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Difficult question, but my top three are;
The Goblin Emperor, by Katherine Addison
A Natural History of Dragons, by Marie Brennan
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, by Taylor Jenkins Ried
Preferred Type of Gift: I'm leaning towards writing, but if you can think of something more creative, that's even better!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Nothing I can think of, really.
Other: Have fun! Don't put too much pressure on yourself!
She/Her

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye