View Likes
Atticus says...

Best Story: there are TOO MANY GOOD ONES
Best Poem: We chant his name like a spell by @Morrigan
Best Storybook: Aether's Heart
Best Avatar: @ShadowVyper of course
Best Club: soundofmind fan club <333
Best YWS Event: I loved NaPo!
Best Squills Column: Honestly I like all of the FM interviews!
Best Knowledge Base Resource: Reviewing Writers More Skilled Than You is a favorite of mine!
Best Off-Topic Thread: Ban the User Above you [10]
Best Reviewer of Prose: @JabberHut your reviews give me LIFE
Best Reviewer of Poetry: @alliyah your feedback is so valuable!!
Best Poet: @starlitmind <3
Best Prose-Writer: @mellifera !!
Best Lyricist: @soundofmind <33
Best Artist: @soundofmind
Best Scriptwriter: @Elinor
Best Storybooker: @Vincian
Best Reporter: @alliyah
Best People Tab Poster: @Arcticus
YWS Clown: @veeren
YWS Spy: @veeren
YWS Socialite: @Elinor
Most Enthusiastic: @ShadowVyper
Most Kind: @Magebird
Most Chatty: @Magebird
Most Helpful: @ShadowVyper
Most Classified: @veeren (I'm onto you, sir)
Most likely to be the Egg: @veeren
Most Likely to have their Christmas Decorations up All Year Long: @BluesClues
Most Likely to be Published: @BluesClues <33
Most Likely to Like this Post: @Magebird
Most Likely to Take over the World: @Tuckster (hehehe)
Most Likely to Finish a Book Series in a Day: @BluesClues
Most Prolific Writer: @BluesClues
Most Scholarly: @ShadowVyper
Most Likely to Already have a Different Username from What You Want to Tag Them With: @lillianna
Most Likely Able to do Magic: @Carina (how you finish 40 hours of work in 4 hours?? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS)
Most Likely to Get a Friend to Join YWS: @Liebensteiner
Most Likely to Show up to a Write-In: @BluesClues
Most productive in Write-Ins: @BluesClues
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@NastyMajesty, I'm glad someone knows I'm the most likely to finish a book series in a day. :P
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:13 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

LAST MINUTE FILLING TIIIIME

Best Story: The Tide Goes Out by @NastyMajesty
Best Poem: Heat Lab Absorption by @whatchamacallit
Best Storybook: The Southern Wastes by @Vil
Best Avatar: @ShadowVyper (I'm always always amused seeing it XD)
Best Club: the Among Us Club!
Best YWS Event: AAAA YWS SWEET 16!
Best Squills Column: Featured Member Interviews!
Best Knowledge Base Resource: The Big Book Of YWS Codes
Best Off-Topic Thread: Ruin A Quote With Goats
Best Reviewer of Prose: @HarryHardy
Best Reviewer of Poetry: @starlitmind
Best Poet: @alliyah
Best Prose-Writer: I refuse to choose
Best Lyricist: @soundofmind
Best Artist: @LadyMysterio
Best Scriptwriter: @Vil
Best Storybooker: @Magebird
Best Reporter: @Liberty
Best People Tab Poster: @Arcticus
YWS Clown: @Carina
YWS Spy: @AvantCoffee
YWS Socialite: @lillianna
Most Enthusiastic: self nominating because I feel the urge to alliterate (is that even a word?) ENTHUSIASTIC EUPHORIA XD
Most Kind: @starlitmind <3 no contest at all
Most Chatty: @LittleLee (especially about tea XD)
Most Helpful: @Magebird !! No contest!!
Most Classified: @BluesClues
Most likely to be the Egg: ....@Nate ? XD
Most Likely to have their Christmas Decorations up All Year Long: @FlamingPhoenix
Most Likely to be Published: @StellaThomas
Most Likely to Like this Post: @LZPianoGirl XD
Most Likely to Take over the World: @Ravenlord
Most Likely to Finish a Book Series in a Day: @LadyMysterio
Most Prolific Writer: @HarryHardy
Most Scholarly: @BluesClues
Most Likely to Already have a Different Username from What You Want to Tag Them With: @Liebensteiner XDD
Most Likely Able to do Magic: @Luminescence (I'm watching you O.O)
Most Likely to Get a Friend to Join YWS: @Stringbean
Most Likely to Show up to a Write-In: @Liminality !
Most productive in Write-Ins: @HarryHardy
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:59 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

ive been voted "most likely to like this post" so many times that i might as well start liking my own posts

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:49 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Thanks, everyone!!!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:40 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Best and Most Results!

It was a close race! But at long last, we bring you, the results of the Best and Most Awards of 2020...

drum roll please ...

Best Story

An intriguing and promising beginning Tide Goes Out by @NastyMajesty won with three votes!

I'm Just A Pet Rock by @LZPianoGirl,
The Lost Dragon by @soundofmind,
and A Painter & And Writer's Magic by @Liebensteiner were the runners-up with two votes each!

Honorable Mentions

The Song of a Muse by @QuoolQuo,
Sognore by @Anamel,
Williwaw by @Messenger,
Blood Sisters by @Rosewood,
Honorine's Revenge by @Vil,
The Sun and The Moon by @ShallowHouse,
The Chosen Grandma by @BluesClues,
The KotGR Commander's Origin Story by @KotGRCommander,
A New Age by @QuoolQuo,
A Fool's Bucket by @ExOmelas,
an unspecified story by @Elfboy,
The Lion and the Sky by @Denizen,
I am Mari by @LordMomo

Best Poem

An impressive poem with over 40 likes now featured in the top 100 YWS works of all time i found my true love in a youtube ad by @starlitmind won this category

Honorable Mentions

My Best Friend is Gay by @lakegirls,
everything i brought from home by @alliyah,
a.c.a.b. by @Morrigan,
an ode to the mother hen by @Arcticus,
rebuilding of a young mad poet by @niteowl,
colourful musings by @whatchamacallit,
anything written by @Vil or @whatchamacallit (high praise indeed!),
corners of the universe by @alliyah and @starlitmind,
do chickens worry about tomorrow by @Lael,
they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules by @Carina,
topic vs theme of the text by @whatchamacallit,
Matriarchal Elegy by @fortis,
The caverns of Mordor by @Stellarjay,
things by @LordMomo,
2020 Isn't A One Off Year by @Horisun,
Stop Glorifying Depression by @FireEyes,
fifty cents for the pink pony by @ellasnotebook,
napo2020 #3 by @BluesClues,
Departing/Returning by @Glauke,
scattered thoughts from a dying soul by @starlitmind
We chant his name like a spell by @Morrigan
Heat Absorption Lab by @whatchamacallit

Best Storybook

Aether's Heart by @Vincian took the cake for best Storybook this year! Nice work!

The first runner up was The Outlands by @soundofmind which was actually also last year's winner!

Honorable Mentions
A Knight's Journey: Tales from Outside the Great Hall by @KotGRCommander,
Enter The Above by @Vincian,
An Unexpected Time by @LZPianoGirl,
The Half-Way Hotel by @ThePatchworkPilgrims,
The Rise from Tartarus by @TheRealEuphoria,
The Reawakening of Hickory Grove by @Magebird,
The YWS Treasure Hunt Tagbook,
Dreamers by @soundofmind,
Sunshower Over Hogsmeade @SirenCymbaline,
The Thirty-Seventh Hunger Games by @LZPianoGirl
The Southern Wastes by @Vil

Best Avatar

@Icon's artsy avvie was the winner for this one!

The first runner-up was @ShadowVyper, who was off by one vote, and followed by @TheBlueCat!

Honorable Mentions

@SilverNight, @Vincian, @soundofmind, @Carina, @LadyMysterio, @mellifera, @luminescence, @Hkumar, @SpiritedWolfe, @niteowl, and @lillianna

Best Club

soundofmind fan club dedicated to being fans of the amazingly talented soundofmind created by @AvantCoffee was the clear winner with 8 votes! (It's a good thing she finally discovered the club recently, or else this would be a little awkward ...) ;)

Coming in a 3 votes each were Roleplay Geeks by @Featherstone, Poem A Week by @CaptainJack, and Art Club by @FlamingPhoenix; and both The Newbies Club by @Soccer23 and Among Us Club by @galaxygem got 2 votes!

Honorable Mentions

Queer Inklings by @Jon, and Find star's POTATO by @spunkykitty

Best YWS Event

RevMo and NaPo tied with 9 votes each! They were both so great you all couldn't decide!

Honorable Mentions

SB Mo, YWS' Sweet 16, YWS Group Picture, and Secret Santa

Best Squills Column

Squills always has something good for us to read! The winner for best Squills Column this year was the ever-popular FM Interviews with 10 votes (and special shout outs to the ones on Necromancer14 and starlitmind; coming in second with 2 votes is the "This Month In History" column by @alliyah!

Honorable Mentions

Word of the Week by @EternalRain, anything written by @alliyah or @EditorAndPerks.
And favorite editions include: Squills 6/23/19 - 8/4/19 and Squills 2/24/20 - 3/8/20

Best Knowledge Base Resource

The Big Book of YWS Codes won with 7 votes! Second place was The YWS Big Book of Records by @alliyah with 3 votes!

Honorable Mentions

Guide to Lists: How to Organize on YWS by @Vincian,
Verbs Are The New Adjectives by @Megrim,
Specificity in Poetry by @alliyah,
To Share or Not To Share by @Tenyo,
Kiss My Assonance - 5 ways to improve your poetry by @barefootrunner
Idea Development - From "Ehh" to "Ooh" by @Megrim
Ask a therapist! by @Carlito
Reviewing Writers More Skilled Than You by @Megrim (Megrim has a LOT of wisdom to share !!)

Best Off-Topic Thread

What is the member above you known for? [3] narrowly won first place with 4 votes! The first runner-up was Last Person To Post Here Wins (16) with 3 votes!

Honorable Mentions

YWS Group Picture, Ban the User Above you [10], Poem Spot - [ on the spot ], Ruin A Quote With Goats, Change a Letter, Bold of you to assume that..., and Bad Poetry!

Best Reviewer of Prose

@HarryHardy who has amazed the site with his frequent reviewing this year won this category with 5 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@JabberHut followed closely with 4 votes and then @ShadowVyper with 3 votes each. @IcyFlame came in next with 2 votes; and @ mellifera and @CaptainJack were both mentioned with one 1 vote each!

Best Reviewer of Poetry

@alliyah one of our Poetry Crew leaders won this category with 7 votes!

And PCrew junior moderator, @whatchamacallit came in a close second with 5 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@Liminality and @starlitmind came in next with 3 votes. @RavenLord and @LUNARGIRL were both mentioned with 1 vote each!

Best Poet

The race was close for this one, but @alliyah came out with 5 votes! Congratulations!

@Arcticus followed closely with 4 votes; @starlitmind and @whatchamacallit were next with 2 votes!

Honorable Mentions

Honorable mentions with 1 vote each included: @magebird, @soundofmind, @Vil, @Stellarjay, @fortis, @Elfboy, @NastyMajesty, and @FireEyes!

Best Prose Writer

@mellifera who has been diligently working away on different novel projects this year won this with a whopping 7 votes!

Honorable Mentions

Honorable mentions with 1 vote each include: @starlitmind, @alliyah, @soundofmind, @Carlito, @BluesClues, @Liminality, @LUNARGIRL

Best Lyricist

@soundofmind won this category with an incredible 17 votes!

@starlitmind came in second with 2 votes;

Honorable Mentions

And honorable mentions include @Vulcanite, @TheCursedCat, and @LUNARGIRL

Best Artist

Another close one, but @soundofmind managed the take the title with 8 votes! Her illustrated SB-casts are always treasured along with her other artistic offerings!

@AlyTheBookworm was right behind with 7 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@Icon and @LadyMysterio are the next runners-up with 2 votes; and honorable mentions with 1 vote each include: @Wolfi, @NastyMajesty, @FlamingPhoenix

Best Scriptwriter

@Elinor, the creator of the film "Eagle Rock" as well as a new podcast series won this category with 13 votes!

@Vil came in second with 6 votes;

Honorable Mentions

@Liebensteiner and @LUNARGIRL each got honorable mentions!

Best Storybooker

Leading the storybook-seas, Captain @Magebird was voted our 2020 Best Storybooker! A category she championed last year too!

Runner-up was the ever-talented @soundofmind with 3 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@LZPianoGirl, @Chaser, @Vincian each tied for third with 2 votes. And our honorable mentions were @Corvid, @TheMulticoloredCyr, @ThePatchworkPilgrims, @Bellarke, and @NastyMajesty each with one vote each!

Best Reporter

YWS chose the Squills Editor and Chief for the site's best reporter, @EditorAndPerks (11 votes) keeps us informed with all the latest YWS happenings with their wonderful Squills contributions and leadership!

Honorable Mentions

Coming in with second place was @alliyah (4 votes), third place @Liebensteiner (3 votes), and fourth place @LZPianoGirl (2 votes)! Honorable Mentions go to @EternalRain, @xArrows, and @SquillsBot!

Best People Tab Poster

YWS is a fan of the tipsy-poet-philosopher! @Arcticus was the winner of this category with 13 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@Lilliana's frequent life updates and interesting remarks earned her second place in this category with 4 votes! Honorable Mentions include @LZPianoGirl (2 votes) and with one vote each @SilverNight, @starlitmind, @StellaThomas, @LadyMysterio, and @LordMomo

YWS Clown

Running away with the title of YWS Clown by receiving 8 votes is @Carina. Watch out for this jokester, she might just make you laugh! XD

Honorable Mentions

@veeren was closest to snatching the title with 3 votes, while @Euphoria8 and @lillianna each received 2. Users who earned 1 vote are as follows: @Vil, @Arcticus, @Liminality, @sheysse, @FlamingPhoenix and @LordMomo.

YWS Spy

This was a very split vote, showing just how crafty our local spy/spies are. @alliyah and @spunkykitty very mysteriously shared the title by earning 3 votes. <.<

Honorable Mentions

However, @AvantCoffee, @Feltrix, and @Vil followed up with 2 votes each. These are users who received 1 vote: @Alpha, @TheEgg, @Icon, @TheCursedCat, @Classified, @TheBlueCat, @LoonyMaroony, @BluesClues, @ImaginativeAlice, and @veeren.

YWS Socialite

@lillianna was deemed the YWS Socialite with 7 votes.

Honorable Mentions

@NastyMajesty and @Liebensteiner followed up with 3 votes each, and @Magebird was not far behind with 2 votes. Other users who received 1 vote are as follows: @Carina, @Euphoria8, @Lavvie, @LadyMysterio, @LordMomo, @Elinor, and @starlitmind.

Most Enthusiastic

The votes have spoken, and they have voted for the alliteration of Most ENTHUSIASTIC @Euphoria8 with 7 votes! As the queen of CAPS LOCK, it seems very fitting! Congrats!

Honorable Mentions

The first runner-up was @LordMomo at 4 votes; followed by @starlitmind with 3 votes, and @Magebird and @Liebensteiner with 2 votes. The following users received 1 vote for this category: @IcyFlame, @Carina, @NastyMajesty, @EverLight, and @ShadowVyper.

Most Kind

YWS is packed full of kind members because this was a close one! @starlitmind pulled out with 6 votes, but @Magebird and @Euphoria8 were close behind with 5 votes each!

Honorable Mentions

These users were also recognized for their kindness: @SilverNight, @JabberHut, @Charm, @Liminality, @Vulcanite, @AvantCoffee, and @Mea.

Most Chatty

@Euphoria8 was voted Most Chatty by 7 people. @lillianna was close behind with 5 votes! We love chatting with you two!

Honorable Mentions

@Icon and @Magebird each earned 2 votes, and more users were mentioned for their chattiness: @Carina, @Vil, @Liebensteiner, @soundofmind, @Valkyria, @xArrows, and @NastyMajesty.

Most Helpful

The clear winner for this category is @Magebird, gathering 10 votes! Thanks for all your help Mage!

Honorable Mentions

@ShadowVyper had the second most votes, with 3 votes, followed by @whatchamacallit, @alliyah, and @Liebensteiner each earning 2 votes. Other helpful members are @LZPianoGirl, @Vil, @Elfboy, and @LordMomo.

Most Classified

The winner of this category is [redacted] … I mean, @BluesClues by earning 10 votes!

Honorable Mentions

@alliyah was the runner-up with 5 votes, and @Feltrix and @Tuckster both go 2 votes. Other noteworthy classified users are @Classified, @Vil, and @veeren.

Most Likely to be the Egg

In a strange twist of events, @TheEgg and @alliyah tied in Most Likely to be the Egg with 6 votes each. Perhaps we have a conspiracy on our hands.

Honorable Mentions

@YeOldeYorick followed with 2 votes, and other names tossed into the speculation were @fishsashimi, @NastyMajesty, @PrincessInk, @veeren, and even @Nate.

Most Likely to have their Christmas Decorations up All Year Long

@Mea has got that festive spirit and had the most votes in this category, earning 4 total.

Honorable Mentions

@BluesClues and @LordMomo were not far behind with 3 votes each and @Icon scoring 2 votes as well. Others who may participate in year-long cheer are @NastyMajesty, @Euphoria8, @LZPianoGirl, @alliyah, @Squid, @veeren, @starlitmind, and @lillianna.

Most Likely to be Published

The runaway winner for this category is @BluesClues with 8 votes! You've got a whole band of readers ready for your debut Blue!

Honorable Mentions

Other noteworthy users with 2 votes each are @ShadowVyper, @StellaThomas, @Carlito, and @Euphoria8. Can’t forget about @Magebird, @LittleLee, @Vil, @Arcticus, and @Sachiko, too.

Most Likely to Like this Post

Statistics say that 6 users think @Magebird is Most Likely to Like this Post! We’ll just have to wait and see, won’t we?

Honorable Mentions

@Liebensteiner also has 4 votes, @LZPianoGirl has 3 votes, and @starlitmind and @EditorAndPerks have 2 votes. Other likely likers are @EternalRain, @Euphoria8, @lillianna, @LordMomo, @SilverNight, and @Vil.

Most Likely to Take Over the World

YWS was quite split on who their future overlord will be, but 3 users voted for Supreme Overlord @Tuckster as Most Likely to Take Over the World.

Honorable Mentions

@LadyMysterio, @lillianna, @Dilbert64, @Vil, and @Carina each earned 2 votes, but many other potential rulers were suggested, such as @RavenLord, @Liebensteiner, @Magebird, @Classified, @HarryHardy, @Stringbean, @spunkykitty, and @NastyMajesty.

Most Likely to Finish a Book Series in a Day

@Vil won this category with 4 votes, but this was not without its contenders.

Honorable Mentions

@LadyMysterio, @soundofmind, @Mea, @HarryHardy, and @Magebird each earned 2 votes, and other avid readers are @LadyMysterio, @EternalRain, @tgirly, @mellifera, @StellaThomas, @hkoetje10, and @BluesClues.

Most Prolific Writer

@HarryHardy was this category with 6 votes! It seems to go with his speedy reviewing abilities!

Honorable Mentions

@mellifera was not far behind with 5 votes, and @BluesClues and @Carlito each earned 2 votes. Other prolific writers are @Draculus, @Magebird, and @Euphoria8.

Most Scholarly

The clear winner and thus most scholarly YWSer is @ShadowVyper, getting 10 votes!

Honorable Mentions

The second runner up was @MaybeAndrew with 2 votes, but other notable scholarly users are @HarryHardy, @Lael, @mellifera, @Liminality, @Carina, @StellaThomas, @Magebird, @TinkerTwaggy, @lillianna, and @spunkykitty.

Most Likely to Already have a Different Username from What You Want to Tag Them With

The winner for this category, with an entire 10 votes, is @Liberty! … Oh wait? I’m sorry, I meant @Liebensteiner!

Honorable Mentions

Other username changes causing confusion are @Vincian with 4 votes, @Squid with 3 votes, @Magebird and @lillianna with 2 votes, and @MaybeAndrew, @Starve, and @Icon.

Most Likely Able to do Magic

The winner of this category just barely pulled out a win, perhaps by using their magic! @TheMulticoloredCyr won with 3 votes!

Honorable Mentions

It was a close decision, as @Vil, @Necromancer14, @Magebird, and @Carina each earned two votes. @ScarlettFire, @niteowl, @Icon, @QueenShadowGem, @trashykawa, @Liebensteiner, @Nate, @SilverShadow, @Mea, @Meshugenah, @QuoolQuo, @AvantCoffee, and @starlitmind were also all considered.

Most Likely to Get a Friend to Join YWS

@Euphoria8 has invited so many friends to join that she was voted Most Likely to Get a Friend to Join YWS 4 times!

Honorable Mentions

@LZPianoGirl earned 3 votes to closely follow in second, while @ChamomilePendragon, @Vil, and @Magebird both each earned 2 votes. @felistia, @EternalRain, @Carina, @Rosewood, @lillianna, @LordMomo, @spunkykitty, and @Liebensteiner are also good recruiters.

Most Likely to Show up to a Write-In

@BluesClues was most often spotted at write-ins by 6 people!

Honorable Mentions

Other frequent attendees were @Euphoria8, @Squid, @Vil, and @StellaThomas with 2 votes, and @IcyFlame, @alliyah, @Carlito, @Liminality, @Mea, @xArrows, and @NastyMajesty.

Most Productive in Write-Ins

To round off the Most Awards and dominate the write-in categories with a whole 11 votes is @BluesClues!

Honorable Mentions

Others who were noted as productive are @StellaThomas and @HarryHardy with 2 votes, and @LZPianoGirl, @Ventomology, @Carlito, @spunkykitty, and @Vil.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:41 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Congratulations!

Let's bring in a huge round of applause for all the best and most winners and mentions from 2020! YWS is certainly filled with a whole bunch of talented and amazing members! Congratulations to you all and thanks for participating in voting!

Big thank you to @ShadowVyper, @SpiritedWolfe, & @alliyah for counting the ballots and formatting the results!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:46 am
View Likes
Ignorance says...

WHOEVER THE TWO PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THE AMONG US CLUB ARE, I LOVE YOU

Also congrats everyone!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Thank you to all of my loyal supporters out there! I refuse to concede, I won all of these ele--[

*is ashamed*

I've been looking at Twitter too log XD

Thanks for all of the votes, everyone! I'm quite satisfied with my victory c: Love y;all, and congrats to everyone else! <333
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:51 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Congrats to all!!! The nominations — you all are so great!!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:54 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU ALL FOR BEST BOOK! EEEEEEEEEE CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

I like how a lot of these users you tried to tag had a name change cx

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:05 am
View Likes
Carina says...

AAAA CONGRATS EVERYONE

I shall follow my destiny by overusing the clown emoji now 🤡
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen