Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 am
View Likes
Ignorance says...

Username: galaxygem
Name/Alias: Gem, Galaxy, Dre
Interests: Sanders Sides, Art
Color Preferences: None
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Roleplay Duos
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Artist: Mother Mother Song: Hayloft by Mother Mother Show: Sanders Sides
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Books: None Fandoms: Sanders Sides, The Owl House, Steven Universe, Hamilton
Preferred Type of Gift: No preference, art would be kinda cool tho
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: RemRom, strong language, heavy angst
Other: I have a bit of a grunge/goth aesthetic
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:32 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Username: ImaginativeAlice

Name/Alias: Alice

Interests: Reading, Writing, Cooking, I like Science and Astronomy ,Watching marvel movies

Color Preferences: Pastel colors and black color

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS? I am a new member so I want to upload lots of my work so probably in the green room earning points

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: I like to watch korean dramas and some songs with good dancing tunes

Favorite Books/Fandoms: physiological thrillers and famous fantasy novels like Hobbit and Harry Potter I also like Ransom RIgg books Because there are so many cool and peculiar snapshots

Preferred Type of Gift: Anything but poems will be more special to me

Others: Make it creative
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:07 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

Username: @trashykawa

Name/Alias: hiraeth/sov/maria, or any variation of my current username!

Interests: reading, graphic-making, digital art, debate, coding

Color Preferences: blue is my favourite color, but i'm not picky!

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: people tab

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: lewis capaldi and james arthur are some of my faves; i'm not well versed in tv series but I like umbrella academy, derry girls, fleabag, and maybe a handful of other shows that i don't remember

Favorite Books/Fandoms: Anime (mostly haikyuu!!, tpn, bnha, other shonen stuff), romcoms, Amir Khan movies, percy jackson, red white and royal blue, atla, LGBT+ themed YA books and shows, etc

Preferred Type of Gift: Gifs, graphics, art, it can literally be anything, maybe even an amv/song recommendation list, or an anime rec list, even fanfics (im most invested in bokuaka and iwaoi at the mo), poems, photo-quotes or literally anything you can think of, please don't stress yourself <3

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: hmmm maybe on the topic of recs, don't list books or tv shows cuz at the moment i'm going through a burnout/slump :( and yeah otherwise anything's fine as long as it's not super inappropriate <3

Other: you can maybe go through my tumblr (@shirtykawa) if you want a better idea of my likes and dislikes, but a general scroll through my profile and people tab posts should be enough <3 and i just realized my profile needs to be updated because i have changed so drastically over the past few months fksvmsjb
Last edited by trashykawa on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:44 pm
View Likes
stygianmoon17 says...

Username: stygianmoon17
Name/Alias: stygian, stiggy, stig, moon, (I don’t really mind)
Interests: writing (duh), Webtoons (my favorites are Purple Hyacinth, I’m the Grim Reaper, UnOrdinary and Weak Hero)
Color Preferences: red red red (and maybe a bit of purple)
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: reviewing, writing, but mostly skimming through poems and shorts
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: so I love hard rock, rock, métal and alternative (Three days grace, starset, solence, alesti, bullet for my valentine, skillet..) all their songs,
Favorite Books/Fandoms: sooo Game of Thrones, anything webtoon related and I also like books as The Da Vinci Code, Stephen King books etc
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. I’d love some art, or some writing maybe (I’m a huge fan of shorts and poems ;) but really anything works for me
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. So. I don’t want anything that’s like stolen, no art or writing or other found online or here, but otherwise I really don’t mind anything at all. Maybe not something weird or sensual, let’s say. Yeah that’s be weird.
Other: nope
-Be careful, no man that had ever ventured there has ever come back alive
-Good thing I'm not a man then

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:53 am
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Username: BluesClues
Name/Alias: Blue, Blues, Clues, E
Interests: reading, birds/birdwatching, flowers/gardening, stars/stargazing, language and grammar, puns
Color Preferences: aqua and anything similar, rose gold
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: WFPs
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: the art of John Bramblitt; the shows ATLA, The Good Place, and Lucifer; the songs All Is Found, Show Yourself, and The Next Right Thing from Frozen II; the song La Vie en Rose
Favorite Books/Fandoms: the books TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW, the CUTE MUTANTS series, THE LITTLE PRINCE, and FRIED GREEN TOMATOES AT THE WHISTLE STOP CAFE; Disney movies in general, especially Disney Renaissance and Disney-Pixar
Preferred Type of Gift: love funny gif sets or beautiful art/graphics, especially character art <3
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Live-action remakes of old Disney movies (except Beauty & the Beast) or movies released on Disney+ (I don't have it so I haven't seen them); Harry Potter (JKR has ruined it for me)
Other: anything LGBT+ is appreciated <3 also literally anything involving Uncle Iroh or my OCs

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:34 am
View Likes
Elfboy says...

Username: @Elfboy
Name/Alias: Ethan
Interests: All of the above? Haha my interests shift like the wind, but right now I'm most into learning Hebrew, programming, graphic design, and tabletop game design.
Color Preferences: Brown, blue, and gold are my favorites, but anything goes!
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: In my better days the poetry section, but these days I mostly lurk in the people's tab.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Musically speaking, any old folk stuff, especially Leonard Cohen, Peter Paul and Mary, Crosby Stills and Nash, etc. More modern folk like Half Moon Run and Of Monsters and Men is cool too, and some random old stuff like the Doors. Favorite show is Good Omens. Favorite movie is Dead Poets Society. Favorite musical is Fiddler on the Roof.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: My favorite books are C.S. Lewis's Ransom trilogy, but there's not exactly a huge fanbase for that. Besides that I like Neverwhere, LotR, Narnia, Harry Potter, and anything by Brandon Mull.
Preferred Type of Gift: Anything you want! Art is cool if you're into it, but honestly I'd love anything you can think up! Surprise me!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: No ships please, and nothing political-themed.
Other: mm since I may not know who gives me whatever I get, here's a big thank you in advance! Also know there's no pressure, as long as you liked making whatever I get I'm happy ^^
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:41 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

shh imma just sneak in here c:

Username: TheBlueCat
Name/Alias: Cat preferably c: (if you must I also am known as Blue, Kit-Kat, and Autumn Rose is my pen name)
Interests: Cats, drawing, poetry, dance(ballet and tap), 3D designing and printing, music, dragons, shiny things(i both like dragons and am a dragon), space!astronomy!stars!nighttime!, also I love geometric shapes
Color Preferences: Blue<3 but also I like silver and light greens and any shade of purple and sometimes yellow
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: People tab lol where else
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: I don't really listen to music by the artist, but I like classical music and christian and if it's clean and a bop I like it and also sound's music <3
Favorite Books/Fandoms: This is really really hard so you can just look at my goodreads favorites list if you need this??? (goodreads.com/thebluecat) But if you can't some of my all time fav series are The Folk of the Air, Eragon, Arc of a Scythe, Red Queen, Cinder, the Heir Chronicles, Beyonders, and Unwind. Movie-wise I love Disney(Aladdin is probably my fav just because Robin Williams' Genie<3) and Pixar(Wall-e is my fav) and Marvel(Spider-Man!!). And I'm not really in any fandoms right now c: unless you count the Mandolorian but I've still only seen the first season shhh no spoilers
Preferred Type of Gift: Dude, do whatever your skill set is! I love anything handmade <3
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Prefer analogous colors rather than complementary, I would prefer if you don't do any fandom specific things, no swears plzthx, but overall I'm not super picky
Other: Have fun friendo ^-^ luv u u're the bestest <3
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:34 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Username: EditorAndPerks
Name/Alias: Editor, Perks, Eddie.
Interests: Writing, reading, sports (hockey & baseball mostly), biology, music (alt rock & k-pop currently).
Color Preferences: I’m really liking peach colors, something between oranges/peaches, like a muted/faded sunset color, if that makes sense. So, I like soft oranges/yellows/pinks right now.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Forums most likely.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Artists are BTS, TXT, The Killers, and Mars Argo. Favorite songs by those artists are Fly To My Room, Good Day, and DOPE from BTS; 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away) and We Lost The Summer by TXT; Read My Mind and This River Is Wild by The Killers; with Runaway and Love in Black and White by Mars Argo. Favorite TV shows are iZombie, Reign, Looking For Alaska and Lost.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Favorite books are A Girl Named Disaster by Nancy Farmer, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Fandoms are mostly K-pop (Korean Pop), meaning BTS and TXT, and Pokémon.
Preferred Type of Gift: A gif set would be awesome, but a nice photo edit would also be great. Honestly anything sounds good!
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I don’t really want anything that’s shipping-related, friendships would be fine, but not relationships, if that makes sense. Besides that, I’m looking forward to anything.
Other: Have fun c:
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

Username:hkoetje10
Name/Alias:Hannah
Interests: Plants, art, anything medical, reading, writing, gardening, trees
Color Preferences: green, blue
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?:the publishing center
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:Beetles, Alan Jackson,
Favorite Books/Fandoms:Counting by Sevens, A Mango Shaped Space, Raymie Nightingale, The One and Only Ivan
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. realistic fiction, general, poetry, other
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. red, yellow, brown, pink, purple science fiction, fantasy
Other:
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:07 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

PMs will be going out later today.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot