z

Young Writers Society

The Worst Gift Exchange

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:38 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Sorry for the delay for some of you! All of the pairings should be sent now! :)

Let me know if you have any questions, and enjoy coming up with your gifts!!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1227 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:18 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Please remember to send along your gifts before the end of January if you haven't already! :)

@LordMomo, @LadyMysterio, @LUNARGIRL, @Whatchamacallit, @Hannah0528, @ChesTacos, @alliyah, @starlitmind @rosette, @Yoshikrab, @ShadowVyper, @LZPianogirl, @NastyMajesty, @Plume

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:44 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

I will be submitting mine on the last day but I will have it in in time! just wanted to let you know. <3
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

1227 Reviews

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:34 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

@LordMomo, @LadyMysterio, @LUNARGIRL, @whatchamacallit, @hannah0528, @ChesTacos, @alliyah, @starlitmind @rosette, @Yoshikrab, @ShadowVyper, @LZPianoGirl, @NastyMajesty, @Plume

Thank you for everyone who has sent in a gift already. If you haven't gotten your gifts in, get them in today or tomorrow or I shall start making extra crazy worst gifts for a few of you!

1227 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:23 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Alright friends thanks for your patience and participation! It looks like everyone has their gifts now!

If you want to reveal what you gave / got / who you gave a gift to, feel free!

(if you didn't get a gift, or are displeased with the one you received send me a PM and I'll send you a swamp doodle or a free-verse haiku right away,,, but I think everyone should have theirs now!)

This was a lot of fun! You are all hilariously creative and it was a joy seeing what everyone came up with!

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien