Young Writers Society

Yoshi's Art

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:19 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Yoshi's Art

Hey! Thanks for getting clickbaited stumbling onto this thread!

What I can draw for you!

1. Humans. (I am considerably better at drawing someone more girl-ish, but I can mostly draw anything) Cost: [100] Points (per human)

2. Human-ish things. Pointy ears? Fangs? FOUR EYEBALLS? (Okay, maybe not the last one.)Cost: [125] Points (per human)

3. Landscapes (I'm just warning you, most of my art is digital, and for some reason, my digital landscapes really suck.) Cost: [50] Points

4. Humans (Above the waist) Cost: [75] Points (per human ATW)

5. Humans (Headshot) Cost: [50] Points (per face)

6. Yoshis (No I am not joking. I can make any color yoshi you like, with any expression, any garmets, saddle, or extra stuff) Cost: [25] Points (per human)

7. Dragons (I haven't drawn any dragons for a while, but I hope you'll like it!) Cost: [50] Points (per dragon)

OTHER INFORMATION:

I DO have the right to change the price of the drawing depending on how complicated you want me to draw it. Like,,, if you want me to draw a dragon in shining gold armor encrypted with images of flying pegasi, it'll probably cost more than the original price.

You may use the drawing however you like, but you have to credit me.

You are ALLOWED to negotiate the price, but that doesn't mean the price will necessarily change.

Other questions? Just ask me!
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:00 pm
Elinor says...

Hey Yoshi! Do you have any examples of your art I could see?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:08 pm
yosh says...

@Elinor just a moment i need to find some

so i took another nap

129 Reviews

Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:16 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

@Elinor, unfortunately, I could only find my art of a human and also a human-ish guy (i forgot his name.) Here is a full body drawing and also a half body shot:

Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 10.14.28 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-07 at 10.14.28 AM.png (189.22 KiB) Viewed 237 times

and also sorry about the image quality cause yws needs me to shrink it like a whole lot

so i took another nap

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson