z

Young Writers Society

Adopt my poor novel

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:15 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

Hi there, my novel 'The Secret of Tayburn Zoo' has been going for a while, but my two main reviewers have become very busy and have less time to review. I'd be happy to give a summary of the story so far for anyone who would like to start reviewing from this point onwards. (though if you want to go from the start be my guest)

In return for this I'd love to review chapters of someone else's forgotten novel, but would review chapters of a newer novel instead if that's what's on offer. I'd also be willing to just pay you extra points instead but I think this is more fun.

Hope this works,
Biscuits :)

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 pm
BEASTtheHUN says...

I'll review yours, if you review mine, isn't that what the trade is, right? Anway, yeah. My novel is Book 1 Deceptions and Awakenings - Prologue: The Day the Heaven's Raged. Book 1 Deceptions and Awakenings - Chapter 1:The Commission.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:22 pm
yosh says...

I, too would be interested. If it's not too much, could you give me a short summary of what's happened so far? I'll get to reviewing as soon as possible.

And, if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate if you reviewed my works for a newer novel that has very few chapters in it so far, King of the Court.
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke