Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » YWS Trading Post

Selling: Digital Character Art

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun May 19, 2019 4:58 pm
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

AHHHH!! Oh my goodness, it’s beautiful and perfect! Thank you so much for doing this. :D
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun May 19, 2019 5:38 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@KaiRyu
Glad you like it! :D

25 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 5:46 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Gnomish
Hey Gnomish! I think I might have time to start on your character drawing today, if you're still interested. Would you mind telling me her skin color, eye color, and describe her outfit?

Also, this kind of drawing costs 150 points- but you can wait until the art is finished to transfer them.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Gnomish says...

I'm still interested!

Her skin colour is fair, not exceptionally pale, but not tan, and her eyes are brown. She would probably be wearing an old fashioned sweater and skirt, both in grey, black, or brown.

Thanks!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm
SnowMonkey says...

Could I possibly reserve a spot for a commission? : )

25 Reviews

25 Reviews

Thu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Gnomish

Hey Gnomish- just finished your drawing. The top one is the black and white version, and the bottom is just the lineart. I hope you like it! :)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 pm
View Likes
Gnomish says...

Oh my gosh!

I love it! Thanks so much!!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 am
SnowMonkey says...

Your art is so amazing Aly! I am truly jealous of your incredible talents! XD

Commission below:
Spoiler! :
With/without color and shading: Shaded with color

Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Fullbody

Pose: I was thinking of him posed walking with his hands in his pants or coat pocket, perhaps looking over his shoulder or something. Whatever you wanna do is fine. : )

Name: Klaus

Description:
Just prewarning you that my description details aren't very specific, I really suck at describing stuff. Sorry in advance. : )

Face shape
Viewing his face from the front, his jaw starts fairly wide but goes into a long and thin chin. All and all his face looks rather long.

Skin color
He's white but his skin is rather tanned from always being outside. So maybe like a light olive color or something?

Eyes
His eyes are dark grey and very peacful looking, and his eyebrows are rather straight. Oh and he does have glasses that look kinda like these but thinner framed.

Nose
Now his nose honestly looks almost exactly like the image below, but perhaps a little more pointy at the tip and a little thinner at the nostrils.

Hair
His hair actually looks quite like the image below my friend made of him (sorry I couldn't find a more realistic reference image) except it should be darker in color.

And this image just conveniently sums up what he looks like from his side profile.
Image maybe even with a longer chin

Body build
His build falls on the leaner side of the spectrum. Not to say he's skinny because he does workout often, but his build is more slim than stocky.

Height
I'm thinking he's probably about 6 Feet in height.

Clothes
You actually could just draw him wearing the clothes in the little cartoon image of him above. Really just anything hipster looking. He does wear many variations of jackets a lot, or like really long coats. Honesty I'm happy with anything.

Other
So he does have two piercings in each ear, just some black studs or something. He also has lots of simple bracelets and black watch on his left wrist.
And actually, he is a street photographer, so he usually has a camera hanging from his neck. Oh and he's usually carrying a messenger bag over his shoulder.

Facial expression of Character(s):
I dunno, a resting face is perfectly fine, or maybe a slight smile. Really whatever is easiest for you. : )
Last edited by SnowMonkey on Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue May 28, 2019 3:47 am
xJade says...

Hi! You recommended this so here I am! Um, this is what I want. Thank you thank you thank you! I'll pay in points :D

I want two pictures so I'll do my own commission for each. @AlyTheBookworm

Spoiler! :

With/without color and shading: With color and shading!

Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Halfbody

Pose (include refs if you want): Side of face, they are looking at each other. The man is man around 21 and the other is a girl around 19. Their faces are about 2 centimeters from each other. Hannah has her arms wrapped around Dane's neck and you can see his hands around her waist, where I think the picture should cut off.

Name of Character(s): Dane Jackson and Hannah Mendacious

Description of Character(s): Hannah has short brown hair to her shoulders, light purple eyes, a darker purple ball gown to the floor and a brown cloak with the hood down. She has slightly rosy cheeks. Dane has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, a leather jacket and suit pants.

Facial expression of Character(s): Slight smiles.

Background: They are at the edge of a cliff overlooking a sunset.

Other: Dane is quite tall, Hannah is pretty slim. Dane is about a head and a half taller than Hannah They both have button noses and Hannah has slightly wavy hair. Dane has pretty messy hair but it's short. Hannah has an oval shaped face and wide eyes, Dane has a glint in his eyes and a heart shaped face. They are both Caucasian but Dane is tan and Hannah is paler.

Thanks! Let me know how many points that will be.

Second one:
Spoiler! :

With/without color and shading: With color and shading. (Two people again)
Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Halfbody
Pose (include refs if you want): Straight ahead. Yin has her arms crossed and Lottie has her arms behind her back.
Name of Character(s): Yin Black and Lottie Heath
Description of Character(s): Lottie has bright red hair to her waist, a short green dress (to her mid thigh) and amber eyes. She has a big smile and is slightly blushing. Yin has one brown eye and one blue eye. She wears a guy's suit (black and white, you know how suits look) with a red tie. She has short straight blonde hair to her chin and has her arms folded in a cool way. She is slightly smiling.
Facial expression of Character(s): Lottie looks cheeky with a wide smile and is blushing. Yin looks subdued but not bored with her slight smile and one raised eyebrow.
Background: You can just have a plain white background.
Other: Lottie has a heart shaped face, Yin has more of an oval shaped. Yin has bangs that fall into her eyes, Lottie has side bangs. They are both Caucasian. Yin is 15 and Lottie is 17. Yin is about a head taller than Lottie! And Lottie has an emerald and silver tiara in her hair.

Thanks again! Let me know how much it is in total!
:)

*Finger guns*

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres