z

Young Writers Society

Selling: Digital Character Art

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:04 pm
View Likes
SnowGhost says...

Last edited by SnowGhost on Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just killing time until time kills me.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:28 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see how my comission is coming along!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:29 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Elinor
Hey! I've been away from home the past ten days for Christmas vacation and I'm just now getting back, so I haven't been able to work on it recently. I'll try to finish it soon. Sorry for the wait!

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:30 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Faoilteach:
Looks: Waist length black hair, slanted golden brown eyes, pointed ears. She has a silver circlet of vines and leaves on her head and she is tall. She is wearing black pants and a blue tank-top. (same style as Killas's) There is a tattoo of three birds flying on her collarbone, a phoenix rising out of some flames on one shoulder and a dragon on the other. (don't worry about those two if they are too hard.) She has a jeweled belt around her waist and a knife down each leather boot.
I'll send 300 points soon!
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

91 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Elinor
I'm very close to being finished. Just wanted to show you the work in progress and make sure that this is what you wanted. It was hard to tell the colors of their clothes in the picture.. so is this right?

If I have all the right colors and everything looks good, I'll start shading it and have it done today. :)

https://imgur.com/a/T6rLDAZ

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Elinor says...

It looks fantastic! :)

-- Walt Disney

91 Reviews

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:24 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

I love it! :D

-- Walt Disney

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 pm
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

Salutations! This seems pretty cool, so could I ask for a drawing of two full bodied, colored characters? I’d love to see them in someone else’s style. ^-^ Their descriptions are below if you want to accept.

Spoiler! :
Name: Kurieta
Appearance: Pale, tall with light blue eyes and very short blonde hair. She typically wears a salmon pink shirt tucked into a pair of blue and white striped pants.
Accessories: A rope necklace with a multi-colored crystal attached to the end and a bracelet made from string.
Personality: Bubbly and easy going.

Spoiler! :
Name: Kai
Appearance: Pale, a bit on the shorter side, round blue eyes and has long wavy light pink hair. Kai changes her style often to match different Japanese street fashions, but is particularly fond of Decora Kei.
Accessories: Besides all the accessories that goes into decora kei fashion, she always carries around a dark blue guitar case that has a few buttons, stickers and patches.
Personality: She’s the opposite of her sister. Kai is reserved, quiet and rarely speaks up.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun May 12, 2019 1:37 am
View Likes
Gnomish says...

Oh My Gosh!

You're art is so good!

If this is still in business, I have a commission for you!

Spoiler! :
Physical Features: A girl, about 14-16. She has long, dark hair, and petite, yet stubborn features.

Personality: She is very curious, and is wise beyond her years. She spent most of her childhood in poverty.

If possible, I would like a full body, non colour, profile drawing. I would like her to be holding a letter opener/knife in her hands, and her to be looking down at it, a with a neutral expression.

Sorry, I know I didn't follow the template much, but I don't have many important details.
Thanks so much!
My thoughts are thoroughly indigestible.

91 Reviews

Sat May 18, 2019 9:32 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@KaiRyu
Hey, sorry for the late reply! I've been extremely busy with finals, but Tuesday's my last day and I don't have much left to do, so I finally have some time for art. :)

What you asked for will cost 250 points without shading, and 300 with. If you're still interested, I can start working on it today.

Edit: Also, it would be super helpful if I could see the art you've made of them. I know I've seen some art of your characters somewhere, but I can't remember exactly where.. Could you link me to the post?

77 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 12:51 am
KaiRyu says...

Alright. ^-^ For Kai’s character, I’ll be adding in an actual photograph of her style since I don’t believe I accurately portray it. And..... I don’t actually have a full color drawing of Kurieta. I’m so sorry! Would you like me to complete one and share it with you before you begin?

I’m willing to pay the 300 for the shading. ^-^ When would you like me to transfer the points?

Kai:

“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

91 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 1:03 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

@KaiRyu
Thanks!

You can transfer the points now or after the art is finished. And there's no need for you to draw Kurieta (unless you want to!). I'll just do the best I can with the description you gave me. If either character doesn't look right, I don't mind doing small edits.

77 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 am
KaiRyu says...

Alright! :D I’m sure it’ll look amazing no matter what, so I’ll go ahead and give you the points. ^-^

91 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 3:44 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@KaiRyu

Hey! I just finished. I had SO much fun drawing them, haha- especially Kai's colorful Decora Kei outfit. I hope it turned out right. But if there are any details you want changed or added, I don't mind making small edits. :)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket