z

Young Writers Society

Selling: Digital Character Art

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sun May 19, 2019 4:58 pm
View Likes
KaiRyu says...

AHHHH!! Oh my goodness, it’s beautiful and perfect! Thank you so much for doing this. :D
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun May 19, 2019 5:38 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@KaiRyu
Glad you like it! :D

91 Reviews

Sun May 19, 2019 5:46 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Gnomish
Hey Gnomish! I think I might have time to start on your character drawing today, if you're still interested. Would you mind telling me her skin color, eye color, and describe her outfit?

Also, this kind of drawing costs 150 points- but you can wait until the art is finished to transfer them.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Gnomish says...

I'm still interested!

Her skin colour is fair, not exceptionally pale, but not tan, and her eyes are brown. She would probably be wearing an old fashioned sweater and skirt, both in grey, black, or brown.

Thanks!
My thoughts are thoroughly indigestible.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm
SnowGhost says...

Could I possibly reserve a spot for a commission? : )
Just killing time until time kills me.

91 Reviews

Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

@SnowMonkey

Sure! :)

91 Reviews

Thu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Gnomish

Hey Gnomish- just finished your drawing. The top one is the black and white version, and the bottom is just the lineart. I hope you like it! :)

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 pm
View Likes
Gnomish says...

Oh my gosh!

I love it! Thanks so much!!
My thoughts are thoroughly indigestible.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 am
SnowGhost says...

Your art is so amazing Aly! I am truly jealous of your incredible talents! XD
Last edited by SnowGhost on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just killing time until time kills me.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Tue May 28, 2019 3:47 am
LadyBug says...

Hi! You recommended this so here I am! Um, this is what I want. Thank you thank you thank you! I'll pay in points :D

I want two pictures so I'll do my own commission for each. @AlyTheBookworm

Spoiler! :

With/without color and shading: With color and shading!

Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Halfbody

Pose (include refs if you want): Side of face, they are looking at each other. The man is man around 21 and the other is a girl around 19. Their faces are about 2 centimeters from each other. Hannah has her arms wrapped around Dane's neck and you can see his hands around her waist, where I think the picture should cut off.

Name of Character(s): Dane Jackson and Hannah Mendacious

Description of Character(s): Hannah has short brown hair to her shoulders, light purple eyes, a darker purple ball gown to the floor and a brown cloak with the hood down. She has slightly rosy cheeks. Dane has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, a leather jacket and suit pants.

Facial expression of Character(s): Slight smiles.

Background: They are at the edge of a cliff overlooking a sunset.

Other: Dane is quite tall, Hannah is pretty slim. Dane is about a head and a half taller than Hannah They both have button noses and Hannah has slightly wavy hair. Dane has pretty messy hair but it's short. Hannah has an oval shaped face and wide eyes, Dane has a glint in his eyes and a heart shaped face. They are both Caucasian but Dane is tan and Hannah is paler.

Thanks! Let me know how many points that will be.

Second one:
Spoiler! :

With/without color and shading: With color and shading. (Two people again)
Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Halfbody
Pose (include refs if you want): Straight ahead. Yin has her arms crossed and Lottie has her arms behind her back.
Name of Character(s): Yin Black and Lottie Heath
Description of Character(s): Lottie has bright red hair to her waist, a short green dress (to her mid thigh) and amber eyes. She has a big smile and is slightly blushing. Yin has one brown eye and one blue eye. She wears a guy's suit (black and white, you know how suits look) with a red tie. She has short straight blonde hair to her chin and has her arms folded in a cool way. She is slightly smiling.
Facial expression of Character(s): Lottie looks cheeky with a wide smile and is blushing. Yin looks subdued but not bored with her slight smile and one raised eyebrow.
Background: You can just have a plain white background.
Other: Lottie has a heart shaped face, Yin has more of an oval shaped. Yin has bangs that fall into her eyes, Lottie has side bangs. They are both Caucasian. Yin is 15 and Lottie is 17. Yin is about a head taller than Lottie! And Lottie has an emerald and silver tiara in her hair.

Thanks again! Let me know how much it is in total!
:)

"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:16 pm
Clairia says...

Hi, there! Your art is gorgeous. I've been looking for someone to do a visual representation of this group of characters for a long time, and I think I've finally found someone who can :) Here's my application!

Spoiler! :

With/without color and shading: With color & shading!
Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Halfbody.
Pose (include refs if you want): A bit like a family portrait.
Name of Character(s): The first two are actually characters from a popular TV show--the third is an OC. Jane Hopper, Martin Brenner, and Miriam Abithy.
Description of Character(s):
Here's a face claim for Eleven:
Image (Please keep her expression in your work very similar to the one you see here, that would be great!)

Brenner:

Miriam:
Facial expression of Character(s): I'd like them all looking pretty grim, instead of the standard family portrait. Pained, perhaps.
Background: Dimly lit living room behind them.
Other: Please have Miriam and Brenner standing side by side with Eleven in the middle a bit in front of them. Brenner is significantly taller than Miriam, and Jane's probably about a half a foot shorter than her. They should all be dressed for the occasion of taking the picture (Brenner in a suit, Miriam in a blouse, Eleven in a blouse.) The picture shouldn't be modern, rather set back in the 80's where Stranger Things takes place.
I can't really think of much else :). If you have any more details you'd like me to add, let me know!

Thank you so much!
Clairia
"If you have
a painting in you, paint.
Just create it.
Banish doubt and fear
and step out of your own way.
Write if you're a writer.
Do what you were born to do.
--Toni Sorenson

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:34 pm
View Likes
yosh says...

Are you still open @AlyTheBookworm?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

91 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:15 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Yoshikrab

Sure! Haven't done any of these in a while, but I'd be up to re-open and take commissions again. :)

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:46 am
View Likes
yosh says...

With/without color and shading:Color would be great. I would prefer if you used darker shades and colors and a minimum amount of different colors.
Fullbody/Halfbody/Portrait: Half body
Pose (include refs if you want): Slightly turned to the side, but the head is looking straight forward at the person looking at the art. Gives a sense that he's kind of glaring at you.
Name of Character(s): "Amoku" Aamokan
Description of Character(s): Amoku wears red robes and has a bit of a 'fiery' tuft of hair. His hair doesn't need to be literally red, but it should look a little bit like a tiny flame. Amoku has a shoulders on the broader side and wears no accessories.
Facial expression of Character(s):Amoku is originally a dragon, so it would be best to make him appear slightly more vicious and wild than normal. As a human, Amoku has a dark facial expression with an asian look.
Background:A solid orange would be fine (If it works. I kind of just want a solid background color to blend in with the drawing.)
Other: N/A
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

91 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:55 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Yoshikrab

I'll get started and PM you when the final drawing is done c:

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11