Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » YWS Trading Post

Free Editorial Services

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:33 am
View Likes
EthanHoover says...

Free Editorial Services

Hello, everyone. I'm doing free edits of your works for a while, so feel free to send in your works! Just post your username, title of the work, and word count on the wall, and I'll PM you for the manuscript once I'm ready. Please understand that editing takes time and that I have a life outside of YWS, so he patient with me.

Why are you doing this?
Two reasons, (1); I love grammar(my brother calls me the 'gramatic fanatic') and I see far too many works are perfect in all respects but punctuation and/or spelling, and I am on a quest to end that, and (2); I want to be a real editor someday, and I need the experience if I want to get better.

What do you get out of it?
While you get a free editor, I get free editor training. It's a win/win!

When can I submit?
Well, let me check my schedule... It looks like I'm available anytime! Just wait until I finish with my previous client before I get to you!

DISCLAIMERS:
I am not a professional editor, so I'm bound to mess things up now and again. Also, I reserve the right to decline any manuscript for any reason. I will NOT edit any 16+ or objectionable content-filled works. You maintain all rights to manuscripts sent in for editing.

I'm ready when you are!

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher