Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » YWS Trading Post

Pastel's Trading Square



User avatar
118 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 15525
Reviews: 118
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:19 am
PastelSlushie says...



I'll post here if I'm willing to give someone points for anything I'm offering - Reviews, follows, etc. You can post here for similar reasons as well if you wish to!

But one thing: If you want to offer points for me to review one of your poems, I won't be able to do it. I'm not good at reviewing poetry and I don't want to give an unhelpful review.
  





User avatar
118 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 15525
Reviews: 118
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:26 am
PastelSlushie says...



I was looking through some old papers and found a couple drafts for an old novel I wrote years ago that I never finished. Since I'm working on a novel right now, so I'm willing to give it to someone in the form of a storybook. Here's the main information:

In the year 2048, a Third World War has started and two scientists have started genetic mutations on cats. These mutation tests give the cats powers, such as fire, water, earth, etc. But, there is only a 22% of the tests being successful. So that means the other 78% become mutated monsters.

You can do whatever you want with what happens after that if you're willing to take it. I'm willing to give 1000 points to whoever takes this up.
  





User avatar
60 Reviews



Gender: Male
Points: 1159
Reviews: 60
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 am
LittleLee says...



Alright, I'll take it. So should I, like, finish it and give it to you? And how long should it be?
Bwahahahaha
Blood and Ale
  





User avatar
60 Reviews



Gender: Male
Points: 1159
Reviews: 60
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 pm
LittleLee says...



@PastelSlushie
Bwahahahaha
Blood and Ale
  





User avatar
118 Reviews



Gender: Female
Points: 15525
Reviews: 118
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm
PastelSlushie says...



@LittleLee - You can make it however long you would like it to be, but since I’m giving it away, you can keep it for yourself or whatever you’d like to do with it.
  





User avatar
60 Reviews



Gender: Male
Points: 1159
Reviews: 60
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 am
LittleLee says...



Right!
I'll start work immediately
May I have my fee please?
Bwahahahaha
Blood and Ale
  





User avatar
60 Reviews



Gender: Male
Points: 1159
Reviews: 60
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 am
LittleLee says...



@PastelSlushie
Bwahahahaha
Blood and Ale
  








"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel