z

Young Writers Society

BUYING: Someone to Keep Me Accountable

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 am
Atticus says...

Hey everyone,

I would like to buy the services of someone who will keep me accountable for my writing project. My goal is 50,000 words a month, for at least August and most likely longer, and this would involve:

-Check-ups 1-2 times a week (which would just be something like a PM or a message on my wall that can be as simple as "How's it going" or "Where are you at on your goal" or "Don't forget to update your story today!"
-Offering motivation and words of encouragement when I need it
-Basically nagging me to finish it. Imagine that you're a personal trainer and we're working out together and I just can't do the last chin-up. You would stand under me and just yell at me to encourage me.

I will pay 50 points a week, and either of us can cancel at any time. There is no commitment, but you will only be paid for a full week. There may be opportunities to earn bonuses along the way; however, none of this is guaranteed.

Contact me if interested! Only accepting 1 person, but I will mark as expired as soon as I accept someone.
Last edited by Atticus on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:55 am
Aley says...

Not to take a lucrative business away from anyone, but if you're looking to be held accountable, you could try holding yourself accountable with an app like NaPoWriMo's Camp NaPo where you can put in your goals and goal per day as you so choose and that will allow you to update and feel good, as well as the whole motivational PMs thing.

https://campnanowrimo.org/sign_in

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Atticus says...

That's what I'll do! Thanks :)
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath