z

Young Writers Society

Selling or Trading: Character Body Art Commisions

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:55 am
JustALittleBarry says...

Hi everyone! Little Rue Barry here, with my first ever post on the YWS trading post! Right now I'm doing some body art commissions, and if you are interested, here's some extra information!

-I do prefer to draw half of the body, but of course if you would like I will definitely do full body!

-The drawing will be done on paper (sorry), as I'm still working on digital art and practicing, but look for digital drawings as an option in the future!

-Your requests will be filled no later than four days after I see your reply. I will finish as soon as possible. If for some reason I will not be able to meet the time frame I will give you a heads up and a discount or some extra touches, whatever you would like.

-I'm not super certain on prices, I was thinking around 50 to 60 review points, but give me an offer and we'll go from there. I am also up for trading too.

-I will do colored work or uncolored, your choice! However, just a heads up that colored may be just a little more.

-You may do whatever you would like with your drawing wherever, just please don't take any credit!

-MY PROMISE: I will fix the drawing until it meets your expectations! If you want a refund then ask and we'll talk. I don't want you to pay for something you don't like.

-When giving a request please (at least) include your character's skin color, hair description, body build, eye color, type of clothing, what kind of makeup they might wear (if any), description of face, age, and hey! I'm curious! So give me a bit of background! Name, personality, short description of their everyday life? Also, when giving a request, just let me know what you would like to pay or trade, and let me know if it's your birthday (or half birthday, of course ;P), that way I can make sure to give you a discount!

I will post some examples of my works on the thread here in the morning, but it's getting late and I gotta get some sleep!

Have a wonderful day or night! :)
Thank you,
Rue Barry

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be able to fulfill requests from the 16-24. Feel free to leave them, but I will not be on YWS to see them until Friday. Have a great day! :)
Last edited by JustALittleBarry on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm
SnowGhost says...

Hello. Half body and no color is fine with me. Is 60 points OK? And do I pay now or after?

Now I only have a rough suscription of the character because I don't even quite know what he looks like so I'm counting on you to fill in the details I can't picture in my head.

His name is Robin. He's white his face is thin but strong. He has green untrusting eyes that are usually narrowed in suspicion. His eyebrows are medium in thickness and sit close down to his eyes. I don't really have a particular type of nose in mind just make sure it's not too big. He has full lips that are often lifed up in a smirk with friends and are pressed tight when among enemies. He has brown hair that is short on the sides and roughly slicked back on the top because of the many times he has run his fingers through his hair.

Now for his body (half body)

Skinny but strong build. About 5 foot 11
He wears medieval clothes, white tunic, light brown vest, leather belt.

https://goo.gl/images/gk6NnL
(Here's an image of roughly what I picture his tunic looking like)
He sometimes wears a dark brown hooded cloak.
He carries a bow and arrows and a knife in his belt.

Hope that's a good enough suscription of him.
Last edited by SnowGhost on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just killing time until time kills me.

32 Reviews

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:22 pm
SnowGhost says...

Oops I forgot to mention his about 22 in age

21 Reviews

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:19 pm
JustALittleBarry says...

Okay, sounds great! 60 points is definitely enough, though you can pay 50 instead because 60 gets you a colored character. So just let me know! The description is great! I think I know what you're thinking and will do my best to make sure it fits your description.

I will be leaving for camp on Sunday and won't have wifi until Friday, so I won't be able to make an fixes if you request some until I get home. However I should be able to have it done before I leave. If it is not done before I leave then you will receive a discount of 50% for the inconvenience. You can pay after you see the drawing too make sure you like it, if you don't than I will continue to work on it until it meets your expectations, or if you would rather just pay less instead of wait, that is okay too. I will do my best to make you happy! Also, if you would like I can post an example of my work so you can have a general idea of what your person might look like.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to share them! Until then, expect a completed character by tomorrow or Sunday morning!

Have a great day! :)
Rue

32 Reviews

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 pm
SnowGhost says...

thank you so much. I am positive it well look amazing, so positive in fact I'm going to pay right now
Last edited by SnowGhost on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

21 Reviews

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 pm
JustALittleBarry says...

Of course, no problem! Thank you, it is much appreciated :)

21 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 am
View Likes
JustALittleBarry says...

Here's a quick rough draft, will be finished tomorrow! Any edits before final deatails and color?
Attachments
image3 (1).JPG
Rough draft!
image3 (1).JPG (31.58 KiB) Viewed 749 times

32 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:29 am
SnowGhost says...

Ooh that's good. The only thing I would say is maybe make the nose just a little bit bigger.

21 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:37 am
JustALittleBarry says...

Okay, thanks for the input! Will do!

21 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:43 am
JustALittleBarry says...

Quick question, what does the pants and shoes of your character look like?

32 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:46 am
SnowGhost says...

Dark brown pants and boots

21 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 am
JustALittleBarry says...

Okay, thank you!

21 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 pm
View Likes
JustALittleBarry says...

Your character is all done! If there are any edits you would like me to do I can start on them Saturday, as I will be leaving for camp this afternoon and won't be able to access YWS. Have a great day :D
Attachments
image1.JPG
Hope you like it!
image1.JPG (29.6 KiB) Viewed 664 times

32 Reviews

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:41 pm
SnowGhost says...

Awesome thank you so much, it's perfect.

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening