z

Young Writers Society

Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm
Dest says...

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS!
Hi! I am selling half-body art commissions for 60 points.

-I don't draw more than one character in the picture
-You can ask for as many as you're willing to pay
-Please give me a description of your character, and if you want it colored or not. (If no coloring then it's 50)
-The picture will be done digitally.
-Commission should be done in 1-3 days
-No refunds!
-You're free to repost and use the picture however you would like.

Examples:

Last edited by Dest on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

76 Reviews

Fri May 12, 2017 1:09 am
Dest says...

^bump^

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Hi! I'd love to have a character sketch done!
Actually, I'm willing to pay for three! Take your time. No rush!
#1:
Spoiler! :

Name: Ivy Blackwell
Hair: Very long, black, tends to be in braids. Reaches mid-back.
Skin: Fairly dark? Maybe looks like she's from India or something in regards to skin color.
Face: Long. Long nose, long chin, long forehead, long cheekbones. Rather large brown eyes.
She's a florist, so maybe something sort of flowery for a blouse? She's also really shy.

Spoiler! :

Name: Nikki Radford
Hair: really curly/frizzy red hair. Poofs out a lot. About shoulder-length.
Skin: Pale and freckley
Face: Round. Round cheeks. Round eyes, round lips, round chin etc. green eyes.
She's really, really outgoing and she's also a farmer. She's pretty hard-working.

Spoiler! :

Name: Lennox Grey (goes by Grey)
Hair: ear-length chocolatey brown hair, really messy.
Skin: he never goes outside during the day I'm pretty sure. Vampire white yo.
Face: Grimy because he works with fire and machines. Think: Pointy. Pointy nose. Pointy chin, angular cheekbones. Dark gray eyes. He's a skinny kid.

He wears a trench coat. It's a steampunk sort of novel, so feel free to make him look slightly ridiculous. he is pretty ridiculous. But he's pretty serious at the same time.

Let me know if I've forgotten anything!
Thanks in advance!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

76 Reviews

Mon May 15, 2017 11:35 pm
View Likes
Dest says...

@fortis Hope you like them!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Laurel Perrier

Build: Lithe, angular, think ballerina enchantress.
Skin: A rose pearl white with more blush on her cheeks.
Hair: A pixie cut, black.
Features: Lapis Lazuli blue earrings, the same for an eyebrow piercing. A black ribbon choker around her neck, and a black and blue slim dress.

Willing to pay 600 for this due to the accessory detail.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am
View Likes
Rook says...

It's so good, Dest! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! And holy cow so fast!! thank you thank you!!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue May 16, 2017 12:58 am
Saruka says...

Hi! Can you draw Lani for me? She had shoulder length very light dirty blonde hair with a chunk of the front of her hair dyed red. She wears vintage t-shirts and listens to music a lot, so I'd like headphones around her neck or something. She has a roundish face and tannish skin. She has blue eyes, too. I'd like this colored, so I'll send the 60 points over to you if/when you accept the request.
a lesbian disaster

76 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 pm
View Likes
Dest says...

@Lumi @SarukatheHuman Thanks for commissioning me, guys! 600 points is a lot, so I tried to make Laurel a little fancier.

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:35 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Hi there!

Like fortis, I would also like to request and pay for three characters, in color. Two of them come with animal sidekicks, so if you're willing to include the animal sidekicks I'm happy to pay double for each of those two characters.

But if animals really aren't your thing, that's okay! Just let me know. I know this is a special request, so it's fine if you don't want to do the extra.

Spoiler! :
Name: Benjamin Button III
Hair: Gingery blond, short and maybe kind of messy?
Skin: Fair and freckly
Face: Long and thin, clean-shaven, hazel eyes, he's a worrier
Build: Tall and skinny, medical experience but is working on his PhD in Theoretical Space Magic, typically wears a t-shirt and jeans

Spoiler! :
Name: Edna Fisher, the Chosen One
Hair: Short, white, and permed with the old-lady perm
Skin: Peachy but wrinkled because, well, she's 83
Face: Round in that old-lady way, blue eyes, thick glasses, cheerful
Build: Thick through the middle bits, large-chested, likes to knit, always wears frumpy old-lady dresses and orthopedic shoes

Animal Sidekick bonus: Mittens, a fat, grumpy cat with a gray body and white belly/paws. Idk since this is half-body he can't be twisting around her ankles but maybe she's holding him and he's not happy about it.

Spoiler! :
Name: Clementine (Clem) Rodriguez
Hair: Long and fabulous but hard to take care of - falls to lower back, deep brown, long curls, often in a ponytail so it stays out of her way
Skin: Medium brown.
Face: Diamond-shaped, a little pimply but not terribly so. The makeup game is strong with this one. Brown eyes, always with mascara, liner, and shadow. Hard to get to know, she's not a particularly open or trusting person, but we're working on that.
Build: Athletic but loves dresses, although for purposes of Our Story she usually wears cute jeans and a cute shirt instead. They're more practical but she can't wait until this is all over and she can go back to dresses

Animal Sidekick bonus: Coral, a cryptid. Basically picture a round cat-sized black fuzzball with very round golden eyes and a teeny-tiny cat-shaped nose that's just kind of in the middle of her...body? Face? (Kind of picture those soot-things from Spirited Away, but bigger.) No discernible neck or ears, a long prehensile tail, long skinny fingers and toes that usually look like they're just stuck right on her body because her legs and arms are all folded up. A mouthful of sharp, tiny teeth, but she usually looks happy as long as Clem's around. So maybe they're kind of snuggled up.

Let me know if you're doing the animal sidekicks so I can pay double for Edna and Clem. Otherwise, thanks anyway! And please let me know if I should send the points to you before or after you're done.

76 Reviews

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:06 pm
Dest says...

@BlueAfrica I hope you like them!

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:12 am
BluesClues says...

!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:54 am
View Likes
Atticus says...

I have two colored, and if it isn't too much to ask, I would like a full-body art of each of them. I also have a particular outfit selected for the first one. Since this is more than you offered, I will pay double the price for the characters and add on an extra 25 points, so total it is 265 points. If it doesn't work, I understand. I am also willing to negotiate prices or demands.
1-
Spoiler! :
James Gordon, white male, tanned skin, curly brown hair, angular jawline, broad shoulders, muscular build. 19 years old. A commanding posture and demeanor. Leather jacket, unzipped, medals pinned to each side overtop a black turtleneck.

2-
Spoiler! :
Adalymn Rosemary, white female, paler, freckles, rounder face and appropriately wider racial features, long, straight black hair down to mid-back, gray eyes, intelligent demeanor. 20 years old. A more slender build, but with some muscles.

once again, thank you so much, and there is zero rush. I won't need it for several more months xD so whenever you get around to it is fine.
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

76 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 am
Dest says...

@MJTucker Hope you like them!

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 am
Midnightmoon says...

Could you do one of my characters?

76 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:29 pm
Dest says...

@Midnightmoon Possibly. I'm taking a break on these, but if it's something simple I might do it.

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown