z

Young Writers Society

Selling: Half-Body Art Comissions

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:46 pm
Midnightmoon says...

A young girl of 16 . Name, Violet Leppe. Her eyes are a violet color, her hair is red and is in a half-bun. She has a gold circlet on her head, the front has a small pair of wings around a purple gem. She is wearing gold armlets, also decorated with wings, her boots are also gold and winged. Out of her shoulders is a pair of big, golden feathered wings. At her waist is a dagger. A winged charm hangs around her neck.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm
Dest says...

@Midnightmoon Hope you like it!

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 pm
Midnightmoon says...

Thank you! :D

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:45 am
Rook says...

I know it says you're on hiatus, and idk how active you still are on yws, but...
I love my chatacter sketches so much I was wondering if you'd be available to do more? I really really like the others and I think it would be really rad to have a matching set of all the somewhat major characters :)
It would probably be 3 more characters (six if you'd
be willing to branch out into cat/metal spider/ash monster terrotory) but there'd be absolutely no rush and I'm willing to pay not only like, double the points but in extra favors (like art from me, reviews, ominous favors tbd?) for putting up with me :)
love your art <3
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

76 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:25 pm
Dest says...

Hey @fortis, I try to check in every now and then

I'm no good with animals/hybrids, sorry. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I could draw those characters ^^

621 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 am
View Likes
Rook says...

That is absolutely fine, @Dest about the animals :)

So the three human characters:
Alder Thornton:
Spoiler! :

Old Man and Crazy Inventor (and character I haven't described in great detail whatsoever, so honestly, if you feel like he'd look better with some aspect I've put here changed, go ahead!)
-Gray beard/mustache, singed at the end, so probably not super well-kempt
-Thick glasses or goggles (maybe they make his eyes look bigger)
-Light blue eyes
-Bowler hat, under which some grey hair is scraggly and poking out. Maybe also singed
-He'd probably have big ears and a pretty big nose like old people tend to have
-He's white, but his complexion is ruddy
-He'd probably be wearing like, classic vest with white shirt underneath
-Portly body shape

Tommy:
Spoiler! :

Tommy is a sexist, racist pig and lowlife and everyone hates him
-He smokes questionable things (like, he rolls it himself and the MC doesn't know what it is) all the time so if you feel like giving him something to smoke, that'd be cool, but if you don't that's fine too!
-He has dark brown eyes
-his hair is light brown/mousey. It's probably slightly curly/wavy and reaches halfway down his ears.
-He has a somewhat prominent, pointed nose, probably slightly upturned
-Freckles splattered across his nose
-He wears a tattered coat that probably used to look fancy but is really gross and dirty now.
-I don't think I'd call him skinny or plump. A nice in-between.

Strix:
Spoiler! :

She's a witch/wind mage who can turn into an owl. She's also very feisty.
She has very owlish features
-I wrote that she had a round face, but I don't know what it means, so if it helps you, there you go haha
-Pale skin
-long flowy raven hair (I feel like this has suddenly turned into "My Immortal," but I only describe it as dark in the book, so it's not so cliche haha)
-(reasonably) huge dark eyes to match her hair (honestly, it wouldn't be amiss with your art style if they hair and eyes were actually a very dark shade of purple :) )
- a small, sharp nose, and a small mouth
-She could be wearing one of those flowy cloaks that wraps around you (the kind I definitely use to get out of drawing arms for people lol) that's maybe a lighter shade of purple OR is patterned similar to a ural owl (the kind of owl she can turn into)
Whatever you feel up to :)

ANYWAY yes! Those are the three characters! No rush, I'm just glad you're willing to do it because it'll be so great once I get like, the full set C:
I don't want to add any extra pressure on you, so I'll wait to send the points over until you tell me you're ready to start. I'll pay like 600 points, and any favors you wish to ask of me ^^

76 Reviews

621 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm
Rook says...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
Thank you so much Dest. Let me know if you ever need help with something or a favor.
Thank you thank you!!

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates