766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:02 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Welcome to the Emporium
Offering Reviews in Many Shapes and Sizes
And being applied to a variety of mediums

The current going rate for a review is 50 points and this shop may or may not negotiate this price. (If such a situation was to arise, Emporium Staff would be willing to increase or decrease the price, you know according to the situation arising.) There is also the requirement of telling a joke, linking a meme, linking a funny quote, etc. that is going to carry over from the old thread. Any joke is possible as long as it falls under the pg guidelines of this forum.

The Emporium accepts everything.
18+ works accepted on any grounds.
The post that you make here signs and seals the contract. Once the job is finished, you will be tagged in this forum and payment will be due.

House specialties include:
- poetry evolution reviews
- novels

For such contracts as novel reviews, the price will have to be decided upon depending on the average length of chapters.
If chapters run greater than 2.5, the price will be heightened.

The rules of the game are simple but just remember one more thing before you head out the door.
Come back and see us again soon and we hope you choose the emporium for all of your reviewing needs.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I would like to buy some reviews please! There's a slight twist to my purchase as I'm buying for my crew rather than myself and I'd appreciate it if you can keep it on the down low. They recently did something super nice for me and I'd like them to get some pay-back but I'd also like to see how long I can get away with this before they track it back to me.

So write reviews for anyone on the list below and tell me what I owe you at regular intervals :) I'll pay you an extra 100 points if you write a review for each of them, though I also understand if that's more reviews than you intended to sell.

Lumi
Omnom
Dino
ReisePiecey
Mage
TheMaieuticMesmerist
Wolfical
TheSilverFox
AstralHunter
Craz
Auxiira
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath