z

Young Writers Society

Selling: Character Sketch

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 am
KiraThePotatoChip says...

I am selling ONE character sketch for anyone who wants it.

This is how pricing will work.

Characters head: 50 points

Full Body: 150 points

Character performing an action: 200 points

Sketch art: Free

Line art: additional 20 points

Color: 10 points

Now on to some other information. I'm terrible at hands, but I can pull them off in certain cases, so either the hands will be hidden behind something, or they'll have an unnecessary amount of detail in them(or possibly be good, ya never know). I also do not have a lot of time to work on my art right now, so I can't get a good piece done within a week or two if I'm managing my time right.

I will not charge you the points until the artwork is completed, and only if you find it satisfactory. Good old honor system here, I make the artwork, you pay for it if you're happy, if not I'll revise it till you are. Prices are negotiable if you would like.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm
Panda11 says...

Hey! I am very interested in this, but i was wondering if you could show me some examples of your art? If you are uncomfortable posting it publicly, feel free to send me a message :3

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:34 pm
KiraThePotatoChip says...

@Panda11 I'll see if I can pull some from my sketchbooks. I don't have any finalized digital art at the moment, but the principal is the same.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 am
Panda11 says...

KiraThePotatoChip wrote:@Panda11 I'll see if I can pull some from my sketchbooks. I don't have any finalized digital art at the moment, but the principal is the same.

Sounds good to me! Thanks!

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster