z

Young Writers Society

Buying: 1 Novel Cover for 400 points

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 am
Carlito says...

EDIT: CASTOR MADE ME A BEAUTIFUL THING!!

I would like to commission a novel cover design for my current project Liz + Zac. I want the majority of the cover to be a tree trunk, the branches/ground/leaves don't need to be visible. In the tree trunk, I want a heart to be carved out and in the middle of the heart the words "Liz + Zac", but without the quotations and stacked on top of one another (Liz [next line] + [next line] Zac). I would absolutely love for the L+Z to also appear to be carved out of the tree. I would like "a novel" to appear outside of the heart and it can also look carved into the tree or just be normal text, whichever looks best to you. That's all! :)

Feel free to ask any clarifying questions. I am willing to negotiate the fee based on the amount of time spent creating this complicated request.

I would like for the commission to be completed within one month of reaching an agreement.

Thanks! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:39 pm
Evander says...

Heyo!

I'm willing to take a shot at this. (I was actually tinkering around in GIMP to see if the request could be achieved, so I might as well do this.) Do you mind if I PM you my first design?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 am
Carlito says...

@Castor yay!! please! Send me whatever you come up with :D :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller