z

Young Writers Society

[SELLING] Cover Designs

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:54 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

Hey all! I have some free time coming up, and I need the extra practice with my graphic design skills, so I thought I'd offer my cover design services here! Just fill out the form, donate 300 points, and I'll give you two cover options to choose from(with revisions, if necessary). If you're interested, fill out the form below, and I'll get to you as soon as I can!

Cover Design Forms(300 pts.)

Code: Select all
[b]Book Title:[/b]
[b]Author Name:[/b]
[b]Genre/Theme of the Book:[/b]
[b]Condensed Description of the Book:[/b]
[b]Elements you Want to See on the Cover:[/b]
[b]Colors you Like/Dislike:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

I can also do other graphic design-based projects, such as photo editing or logo design, so if you need something like that done, contact me and we'll discuss it!
Last edited by Elfboy on Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

48 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:36 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

This is the cover of a book I'm co-authoring. I thought I may as well post this here to give people an example of what I do. Hope this is helpful!

Small Earthlings for Dummies Cover.png

--Vision

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:51 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

Book Title: America Gone (Under "America Rising" in Portfolio)
Author Name: Vilnius
Genre/Theme of the Book: Post-Apocalyptic, Politics
Condensed Description of the Book: As a fascist regime rises in the remains of western America, the US government remnants need help from two unlikely heroes.
Elements you Want to See on the Cover: A mushroom cloud, maybe? Or the destroyed remains of a/n in/famous monument/statue?
Colors you Like/Dislike: N/A
Other: N/A
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

48 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:08 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

@Vilnius great, I'll get a rough draft to you by Monday. Sounds like a fun project, I look forward to seeing it done! Thanks!

--Vision

311 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:11 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

EthanHoover wrote:@Vilnius great, I'll get a rough draft to you by Monday. Sounds like a fun project, I look forward to seeing it done! Thanks!

Thank you! :D
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

48 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:49 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

@Vilnius here's the final cover design! If you ever need another size, resolution, or format, feel free to PM me and I can get it to you. This was a fun project, thanks for the business!

--Vision

311 Reviews

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

@EthanHoover

Thank you so much!

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:34 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

@Elfboy, don't know if you're still doing this but I'd like a cover.
Book Title: The Harvest
Author Name: RadDog
Genre/Theme of the Book: Horror, small bits of SciFi.
Condensed Description of the Book: A parasite from another planet comes to earth and starts a zombie apocalypse. All of the 'zombies' are grim reapers.
Elements you Want to See on the Cover: A cornfield, a grim reaper, maybe some ruins of farms/silos. Lots of fog on the ground.[
Colors you Like/Dislike: I think it would be cool to have it almost greyscale with a few bits of color.
Other: N/A
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

48 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:28 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

@RadDog13579 hey, sorry about the delay! I just returned from a hiatus from YWS. I'd be happy to do this, but I'm going to be too busy this week, would it be okay with you if I started working on it next Monday?

--Vision

62 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm
View Likes
RadDog13579 says...

That's totally fine!
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

48 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:23 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

Okay, great, looking forward to it then <:

--Vision

48 Reviews

Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:50 pm
Elfboy says...

Hey @RadDog13579, so sorry about the delay! This completely slipped my mind until today, so I spent the afternoon getting you your first draft. Here it is, if you have any thoughts or revisions you'd like? Thanks, and sorry again!

--Vision

62 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:51 pm
RadDog13579 says...

@Elfboy that looks great!

311 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:49 pm
Riverlight says...

@Elfboy With the cover you did for me and #AmericaGone, if I wanted one with my initials, would I need to pay again? If so, partially or in full?

48 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:06 pm
View Likes
Elfboy says...

@RadDog13579 glad you like it! Sorry again for the delays, and thanks for the business!

@Vil I'd be happy to update that for you! If that's the only change you want there's no need to pay, I'll get it to you next time I'm on my laptop, just PM me the initials you want.

--Vision

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney