Results - Event 7: Dialogue Prompt Challenge

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:34 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Dialogue Prompt Challenge Results!

My, oh, my! The challengers that entered this competition were so wonderful and I had a really hard time picking through to find the top three. I read and re-read every single story. I loved the themes that they held, how wonderfully put the dialogues were, and the characters. Some were snarky, while others were joking around. I wish I could've given out, like, all of you a gold medal because ever. single. one. was amazing!

Anyway! Onto the awards:

Gold
@Nightcrawler
Blackmail

Silver
@Strange
Muggles Gone Wild

I just want to thank everyone who entered! I hope you enjoyed this event and hopefully, I'll see you guys again next year.

@Merkava120 - @felistia - @Kaos - @DragonWriter22 - @Malamaya - @CupcakesForRealMen - @Rydia - @GusG - @Artemis28 - @ty7lucky - @Wolfical - @TheSilverFox - @CuriosityCat - @JennyImStory - @km1717
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:48 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Asdghfgjhkl thank you so so much! <3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:38 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Great work, everyone!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins