Results - Event 6: Lovely Limericks of Poetry

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:21 am
View Likes
Aley says...

Lovely Limericks of Poetry Results

Limericks were crafted wonderfully from all corners of creation, and have come to be judged, and been judged fully and all of that. Onto the results.

The top three are those which I kept going back to again and again to read because they embraced the spirit of limericks and the tone, and I would be proud to share them at any sort of festive gathering of the people. Congratulations guys! I really wish I could give out at least 10 awards because there were a lot of runner ups who just didn't make the cut, including a wonderful fan-piece about Dr. Who, and several about YWS and many more which were incredibly funny. Check them out if you have a minute, literally that's all it takes to read them. But seriously, the results.

Silver
@Dracula

"The Silly Olympian Sprinter"

A big round of applause to them, and a huge thank you, and round of applause to everyone who participated! You all did an amazing job diving into this structure of poetry. I hope to see them hanging around YWS and new ones popping up for months to come.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Thanks for organising, Aley! And well done everyone who took part - the entries were all really fun to read!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman