Young Writers Society

Results - Event 5: Cruel Character Profiles

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:41 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Cruel Character Profiles - Results!

The fifth event has been over for almost a day now, but finally the cruel creator has produced the results. (No, I did not just make a poor attempt at referring to myself in the third person...) The contestants were equally cruel, though - not only did they create some fiendish characters, but they also wrote some appallingly good profiles, making judging them quite difficult.

I am almost certain this is the greatest influx of villains any site has ever seen, with twenty-six nasties appearing in rapid succession. I'd say you should be proud, but I think we must rather be worried that aspiring authors are capable of creating such horrible people. Continue creating heroes too, okay?

Nevertheless, our criminal masterminds must be declared, and despite all the deliciously venomous villains I've had to meet - in a manner of speaking, thank goodness - only three can be crowned as the most evil. It is with great trepidation that I announce our three menacing medalists:

Gold
@Rydia

Silver
@Savvy

Of course, our twenty-three other monster-creators also need to be congratulated (maybe also condemned) for their work. After all, I don't want their villains plaguing me in the literary world. If they feel like sharing their antagonists with the world, they may do so, but otherwise, I'll edit them into the posts in the main thread myself - someone needs to lock them away, don't you think?

It has been an honour reading your terrifying profiles, but now, this Big Bad Space Wolf must depart. (No, I totally didn't do it again...) I think I've tortured you enough with my alliteration anyway.

@niteowl@NympheaLily@Gravity@felistia@Basil@Deskro • @Dinosaur • @ChildOfWriting • @artybirdy@Cailey • @Kaos • @Gymnast2801@ty7lucky@soundofmind@BlueJayWalker10@Lordofkittys • @Oswin1800 • @jumpingsheep@Mea • @Artemis28 • @DragonWriter22@TheGatherer@Merkava120
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:31 am
Rydia says...

So now we get that storybook, right @AstralHunter? ;)

I've got to get to work now, but loving the profiles I've read so far!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker