z

Young Writers Society

Young Writers Society: The Movie

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:06 pm
Rook says...

It's rather unfortunate that everything got wiped. Last I heard, we had just finished casting, but that was a while ago. I was curious about what stage of the process we're on now?
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:47 am
Snoink says...

Still bargaining on contracts. :?

SOMEONE (won't say who) won't give me 2.4 million to be in the movie.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Oh come on @Snoink. Everyone knows you mean me. Why not just come out and say it rather than adopt a passive aggressive attitude?

As I told you, giving away 2.4 million points would ruin the YWS economy. A number of members may not realize it, but the points are based on bitcoins, and exchanging that many of YWS' bitcoins at one time would prove disastrous for the site. Yes, freakforchrist may be getting 5 million, but it's freakforchrist we're talking about. The man's a living legend.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 am
Snoink says...

Oh, sure, let's talk about passive aggressive... says Mr. Passive Aggressive himself!

I told you that I want nothing to do with bitcoin, as it is a ridiculous currency, and want cold hard cash. But noooo. You didn't listen.

Also, were YWS invested in cold hard cash instead of this ridiculously risky investment, 2.4 million wouldn't BE a problem. As it is, we're struggling to keep our lights on. And WHOSE FAULT IS THIS? Yours. Mr. Nate Passive-Aggressive.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 pm
Rook says...

So... I take from this that the movie is on hiatus at the moment, correct?
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket