z

Young Writers Society

I Contacted [7]

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:54 pm
Iggy says...

You know what to do. Post your contacts here.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 pm
Rook says...

I contacted freakforchrist again.

Spoiler! :
Hey freak!
I know that you really want to come back to YWS and post things and such, but I'm afraid that we just can't let you do that with your old username. You see, that username has become somewhat of a YWS legend, and now if you start posting things from that account... well, it would go poorly. Might I remind you that options like freakforchrist2 and xXfreakforchristXx are still available?
I totally understand your point of view, but really. It's been ten years. Get a little creative and think of a new username!
Let me know if you have any questions!
~Widdershins
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:50 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

AGAIN. These sorts of posts are supposed to be made by Big Brother! Stop being a lazy turd and actually do it correctly.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:29 am
View Likes
Audy says...

Contacted aoluser354 about flaming.

Spoiler! :
Hey Aoluser354!

Listen, I know we've got off on the wrong foot before and I know that it is only human to get mad and throw the first punches to our fellow users, but I'd just like to say that's not cool, bro. You can't just keep calling people potatoes just because you get mad at their reviews. People are PEOPLE, NOT potatoes. That is a very offensive statement and we cannot condone it on this site.

You're going to need to act more discreet from now on, because if I catch you doing it again, I won't hesitate to throw a ban your way, and we don't want that now, do we?

As always,
Audy

862 Reviews

Reviews: 862
Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:49 pm
Morrigan says...

Contacted whiffleball for caps edit.

Spoiler! :
Hello, whiffleball,

I'm Morrigan, a moderator here on YWS. I'm contacting you to let you know that I've edited the all caps out of your title "Christmas Candle." We do not allow all caps in titles here on YWS because it is seen as shouting on the internet.

Continued use of all caps in titles could result in a temporary or permanent ban depending on your use of adverbs within the work.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Happy YWSing!
Morrigan
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat