Young Writers Society

Silly Posts in the Staff Forum

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Look, I know it's good to let off steam sometimes and we're all having a good time, but really guys, how many of these threads are you going to make?

At least @Kyllorac is attempting to consolidate some of this nonsense, but really. You're going too far with the hate and the like. (I know, I posted a silly post of my own, but you should definitely consider how difficult it is for the Australasian community to post appropriately timed comments when threads move when we're asleep or at work. It's rude.)

The deletion of the past threads is an opportunity for us to come back to a DE-CLUTTERED forum where we're not having to search through the serious posts because of all the silly threads. I know this is a bit of a buzzkill but I've been modding a long time and I know just how difficult it becomes to look at the forum when there's a whole mess of silly posting getting in the way.

While you're here, please check out @Lauren2010 Staff Conflict Resolution, @Nate YWS' Electric Bill Is Too High and @Firestarter YWS Con 2016

They're all important, serious, threads you should be paying attention to.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 pm
Demeter says...

I wish I were as wise as you. <#
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451