z

Young Writers Society

I want to be StellaThomas

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:03 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Since it looks like our favorite lovetohate mod duo might be on its way out (evidenced here: We need to talk about StellaThomas.), I'd like to use this opportunity to request the name change I've always desired.

I want to be @StellaThomas.

I mean, if I'm being honest, it was really better with the space. But even so. Listen to the ring it has to it! Stella. Thomas. It's just so smooth, and way inappopriate for someone like the current StellaThomas. Someone named StellaThomas should never be so crass as so fight over a celebrity with her dear friend (especially when he wouldn't pick either of them anyway, in all reality). Were I to be StellaThomas I would always respect my friendships, and never try to steal a celebrity away from someone else. Even if I did deserve his love more.

And, really, Lauren2010 is such a blah username. It's not even 2010 anymore. That was, like, 5 whole years ago. It's time for a change. And what better change than for me to be StellaThomas. She won't miss it when she can never visit the site again, so what's the harm?

I'd also take Demeter, as a backup, if she gets the boot as well.
Got YWS?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 pm
Demeter says...

Lauren, with all due respect, you're treading on thin ice here.

P.S. I think StellaThomas is an ugly name.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

541 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:59 pm
Lauren2010 says...

@Demeter wouldn't you rather someone embody that name the way it deserves? I would totally reinvent what we now know to be StellaThomas.
Got YWS?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

I should hope so.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:08 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I knew it. I knew all along you were on her side. How could you betray me like this? I can't believe I read all your stupid teasers and pretended to like them when actually all along, you were working with her!

I guess it's my fault for creating the character of Laurel Sigrid to honour two of my frenemies. Well guess what? SHE IS GOING TO DIE. Horribly. In absolutely perfect detail. I hope you're happy.

You can have my name. Over my dead body. Now feck off.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

541 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:23 am
Lauren2010 says...

@StellaThomas

All I'm saying is if by some chance you were no longer permitted within YWS' hallowed halls, wouldn't you want someone nice to take over your username and continue to bring honor to the Thomas name? It could be like you never even left.

Think about it.
Got YWS?

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:26 am
Lava says...

We just need to reinstate spaces again, Stella[nospace]Thomas!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:49 pm
Blues says...

*convenient bump*

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom