z

Young Writers Society

DT - Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 pm
knee911 says...

You my love, are most certainly not a kith of mine. I feel as if you take me as a gobemouche, not only that but your extremely bumptious, I've tried being an micawber, but it's been to much, even for me. I've grown sick of your fissilingual ways, it's as if everything you say is noisome. When I have to be around you my temper is incalescent, therefore I hereby ban you, hopefully I'll never have to see you again, I promise you, you'll never drag me down to your mulligrubs again. You'll become whelved in my past and will be forgotten. Goodbye. ( no offense to the person I'm supposed to be banning, its not to be taken personal )

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:08 pm
Deanie says...

@knee911 I appreciate your entry but this is just the discussion thread. If you go back to the forums and post in the thread with the same name but doesn't have the letters DT in front of it, your entry can be counted. Thanks :)
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:14 pm
Blackwood says...

We should get bonus props if we don't get banned >:D
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 am
ongoeslife says...

I just have to be the rebel child and not have that message come. ;-) Oh, well. It's over now. =)

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides