z

Young Writers Society

Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 am
Deanie says...

Go Away and Stay Away!

Summary: Ban the user above you in the most creative and extravagant way possible

How to enter: Post your ban as a reply to this topic.

Description: Ban the user above you in the most creative and extravagant way possible! You also get bonus points for every word you use that comes from a Word of the Week post on Writing Gooder, so try and get as many of them as you can in there! And although we are banning people, no strong language please. You can also have up to three entries in this topic, just make sure there are two entries in between yours. That way you are less likely to be constantly banning the same people.
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:44 am
pony123 says...

I ban you because of your epic creepy crawly feeling. I feel a sense of formication all over me.
My name is Katherine Storm!

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 am
Ventomology says...

I hereby ban Pony the master horseman for her astounding success with this event. Why, if it weren't for her masterful use of a special word of the week, I would not have plunged so deep into the mulligrubs, fated to become only a shadow of my self. Woe is me!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

132 Reviews

Reviews: 132
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:17 am
racket says...

I ban Ms. Buggie for her name. It gives me a sense of formication every time I hear it. I can feel the beetles crawling now...*shudders*
I also ban Ms. for her use of creativity. I felt attacked by the speech, too much for one such as I. You, in yourself are just so bannible, I just must do it. Ban, ban, ban, ban, ban!
"The one who reigns forever,
He is a friend of mine!
The God of angel armies,
Is always by my side!"
"I was cup-bearer to the king." -Nehemiah 1
"I've lost all my marbles, but I promise they'll come back."

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 am
FatCowsSis says...

I hereby ban racket for accusing Ms. Buggie of having a "bannible" name that gives him a sense of formication. It's so cruel to ban people for who they are or what they want to be. So, I ban you, racket, in the name of those bugs whom you have offended in banning Ms. Buggie's name.
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 am
Snowery says...

I herby ban FatCowSis for being bumptious to racket, your meaness gave me a horrible sense of formication. You should be more of a micawber. For this I ban you thrice over and send you to exile in your growlery! I ban you gemutlich! Fare thee well! Muahahaha!
Last edited by Snowery on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The World Is Mine.

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 am
Willard says...

I ban Silverlock for not banning FatCowSis for not banning Racket for not causing a racket and for banning Ms. Buggie for not causing a racket. Thus, Racket had a sense of being a gobemouche, believing that Ms. Buggie's name caused formication and she sent off his reason like a taxophilite would do on their free time at the range! This formication caused by Ms. Buggie didn't send Racket a sense of a warm cwtch in her heart, but a sense of bugs crawling all over.
You, Silverlock, have been banned for not banning FatCowSis for not banning Racket because she caused a racket leaving me looking for a growlery. Good day

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 am
View Likes
PiesAreSquared says...

I ban Strange. Why? Well, his malicious blandiloquence and fissilingual abilities has forced the user above him to be banned and is totally at odds with proper chinoiserie. He fails to recognize the gemutlich user who posted above him. Wherever he goes, I hear psithurism. It is my strongest opinion that he is a piggesnye. I have observed the detestable desire to glom the first prize from those who posted before him. He has a weltschmerz outlook on life, which is not conducive to world peace. He whelved twelve little wooden horses in my garden. It was brillig when his swarthy father came to collect them. My deductive skills tell me that he spends his time causing crapulous accidents. His whole post is noisome. It made me sink deep into mulligrubs, of which I am highly susceptible when I see a post mocking another post with great kalon. To dis on any posts which gives me frisson is to beg for a banning. Furthermore, he does not understand that cualacino, when inspected closely, radiates a brilliant ultramarine glow. Let’s not have pochemuchkas running about this thread, so I’ll answer a few more questions as to why he should be banned. At first, I thought that his post was merely a adoxography. It soon dirled into me, an incalescent anger, that the post was made solely from athazagoraphobia. I induratised my heart, and plead for him to be banned. He destroyed my clinomania. I used to be a micawber, but after reading their post, I ran for the growlery. He can’t even comfort me with a cwtch. If ever he even tried, a strong sense of formication would cripple me. My kith would disown me for being a gobemouche. All in all, he was bumptious, and I shall become a toxophilite to protect myself from such posts in the future. Therefore such a user should be banned.
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:16 am
View Likes
fictional says...

ZLYF (Zoological Liability Yielding Failure) is hereafter banned in the liberty of us, the league of fictitious characters, because ZLYF is the sole and unmistakable reason for the existence of nonexistence.

If not for ZLYF, I would cease to exist; if I did not exist (which I do not currently not undo) then the world would likely be about twelve nanometers wider in circumference, due to the unduly effect of ZLYF's ability to create dark energy, which is 98% of my bodily makeup (the other 2% is can'tium, an extremely rare element that is so atypical that every human contains it in every fiber of his or her being[please note, however, that the common specimen of Homo sapiens does not have a sufficient fiber intake]).

Because of this phenomenon, the average spring in Colorado is one second shorter than it should be, resulting in great distress to the common blue giraffe.

If I did not exist, the universe would lack one teaspoon of can'tium. Therefore, a human bean will be born without any sense of un-determination. They will be certain of success, be met with dismal failure, and then be miserable for the rest of their life (all because of their futile need to be positive). Why, you ask?

One seventh-of-a-fortnight ago, ZLYF decided to breathe. A drastic amount of carbon dioxide accumulated in the immediate atmosphere. Who was sacrificed? An innocent speck of pollen, just out of the womb. It was an unspoken tragedy that nobody could ever notice (except for ZLYFs supposed allergies) because of the ill doing of one subtle and terrible user of the website known as the Young Writers Society.

ZLYF shall be banned forevermore, and will never be able to eat origami again.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish!
Character trumps both beauty and brains.

"A ship is always safe at shore, but that's not what it's built for."

~Albert Einstein

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:39 am
View Likes
Magenta says...

Oh Fictional, what sense of, no, not formication, but weltschmerz comes over me as I regretfully choose to ban you. You can't whelve yourself in your growlery today, because I've banned you from that too. It's not that I'm too induratise to care about your feelings, or that I'll pull you into a loving cwtch, but I had to ban you lickety-split. You didn't applepick me or glom my cash, but I just chose to ban you for your erinaceous. You may be a micawber, but know that you may sink deep into mullingrubs if you continue on. I'm not fissilingual or anything, but I want you to know that I banned you for being my kith. I thank and ban you for that! ;)
Spoiler! :
It's a tiny little mystery, that makes no sense to me...

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 am
View Likes
Spotswood says...

Dearest Magenta,

I am [regretfully] pleased to inform you that, in the name of both the Pen and all that is holy on God's green, you, as well as all of those individuals above, have been excessively overusing the word "formication" when it is really not being used in the correct context, although that is from a purely literal standpoint. Metaphorically speaking, you have done well, yet such is very much cliched, given the fact that "formication" has been used metaphorically by a majority of the other people partaking in this intriguing endeavor, that is, this event.

That being so earnestly said, I hereby ban you in the name of the Pen, and I shall continue to justify my reasoning as continues.

1. What is with your avatar? Is it visual music? An ultrasound? Please...tell us. Why don't you make it the White Tree of Gondor or something, eh?

2. What's with your name? Why be so obscure and cryptic. Magenta is a color, yes, yet, at the same time, it could be seen as some sort of covert nuance. I ban you because you are probably a member of the illuminatti. Tell us the truth. What in the name of Benjamin Hornigold is a Magenta (while used as a proper noun, which it clearly is since it is thy name), aside from being, obviously, thy name. It is a nice name, mind you, but it is far too cryptic and well formulated. What, you think you're some kind of superhero?

3. You display too much weltschmerz.

4. Thou art not a true micawber. For thou art simply projecting thy own insecurities upon that poor, deluded soul whom you say should be more of a micawber. Thou art a hypocrite.

5. One does not simply ban FatCowSis...

6. You probably have never eaten salmagundi in your life.

7. Your post was extremely grandiose. Why, as compared to my humble post, you act as if you are the Dark Lord of the Sith!

8. filler reason

9. filler reason

10. Your post makes me want to start following you. I MUST ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL.

So, the question stands, my dear "Magenta", IF that is your REAL name, is there any reason you should not be banned? The answer is "no." You're outta the game buddy! I really hoped it didn't have to come to this, so go home, make some popcorn. In a book, I once used the phrase "I swear by all that is holy, I shall rip out your putrid bowels and send your damnable soul to hell!" I won't say that because I like you. It's not you, Honey, it's me. I think it will be best for the both of us.

Also, dost thou even hoist? I guarenteeth that thou doth not.

Finally, I shall close this humble, earnest post by quoting the great Roger Waters.

You've got to be crazy. You've got to have a real need. You have to keep on your toes when you are on the street. You have to be able to keep out the easy meat with your eyes closed. Then moving in silently, downwind and out of sight, you've got to strike when the moment is right without thinking.

And after a while, you can work on points for style. Like the tounge-tie, the firm handshake, a sudden look in the eye and an easy smile.

You've got to be trusted by the people that you lied too, so when they turn their backs on you, you will get a chance to put the knife in.

And when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sewn. And when the fear grows, the bad blood turns to stone. And it's too late to lose the weight you throw around. So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone...dragged down by the [metaphorical] stone...

Yeah, bet you've never heard that Floyd song before, eh? Pretty underrated. So therefore, in the name of the Pen, of Winterfell, and my fathers before me, I hereby sentence you to...wait for it...not death...not death by exile...but plain old exile. You heard me...exile. You thought you had it all figured out, didn't you? Well, buster, you didn't get away with this. You're going away for a loooonnnnggggg time...farewell, exile...

Turn in your lightsaber

disclaimer: I am not responsible for this literary masterpiece or the offensive nature entailed. I do not dislike you Magnetta. We should converse sometime. I hope it was amusing. Goodnight!
Last edited by Spotswood on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:17 am
View Likes
Cirute says...

I ban you, Spotswood, because I'm tired and your banning of the person above you is way to long for me to read.
"Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
-The Sex Pistols

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:00 am
Gravity says...

I ban you, Cirute for the irritable way that you stick your dragon tongue at me, taunting me for my lack of extravagant words. I also ban you because you are a slacker, and we have no slackers here. So GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY! YOUR SLACKER HABITS ARE INEXCUSABLE!
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 am
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

I, AEC of the Republic of Writopia, hereby ban you, defingravity01 for the menagerie of following reasons:

(NOTE: This is all in the name of fun, so none of it is serious, and should not be taken as such.)

1. Your lack of kalon is very self evident as you parade around in your eldritch, swarthy, erinaceous, crepuscular, ultramarine Herigaut, which bears a series of cualacino like marks and is very Chinoiserie. This, added to your piggesny and Nelipot natures renders you as a person who utterly lacks style and finesse.

2. Your apparent lickety-split need for kith and cwtch is quite buptious and the way you cudge is very noisome, and it attests to the fact that you are gobemouche, a toxophilite, and have contracted a sever case of athazagorphobia. It has become a sort of formication to those around you.

3. You are very good at Adoxography, and you speak in a fissilingual and edentulous manner which ultimately causes people to induratise, dirl, whelve their emotions into oblivion. Rather than turning your readers into Pochemuchkas, it causes their thoughts to incalescent, then sink deeper into mulligrubs.

4. At one time you had been micawber, a growlery, and a wonderful practitioner of leechcraft, and it caused a fission to course through my body. But now, your consistent climonia when brillig comes has caused me, and many others, to descend into a state of weltschmerz, something of which we do not greatly appreciate.

5. You area devoted pesmenteiro, and when visiting such places are inclined to become a crapulous person. This results in a undulation of brontide noises which issue forth from your hind quarters, and are not at all a psithurism, or a pleasant smell of petrichor, and it is very pervading on the ears and the nose.

6. And last, but not least, you are very adept at glomming on to electronics, which do not belong to you, and your most recent Applepick was not only expensive, but very upsetting to the victim.

Convicted if these crimes, you are hereby sentenced from this kingdom, and shall spend the rest of your days floundering on the edge of all unwordiness. There, you will experience a new sensation of that terrible emotion we call pain, as your mind and your thoughts are slowly digested and recycled over eternity in the pit of the Blob, otherwise known as, the Block of Writer's!
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:35 am
ongoeslife says...

I ban you, defyingravity, for your bumptious attitude. I'm sure that you're a very gemutlich girl, but the very IDEA that you would dare to spurn the very thing which holds the thing we stand on together, and us upon it, is, to put it mildly, disturbing. Henceforth do I exile you, to never return-- unless, of course, you have a change of heart; perhaps at brillig on the morrow? Should you cadge Nate, I'm sure he would be forgiving and let you back in, so long as you are truly repentant. Do try not to develop athazagoraphobia; we shall hold you in our hearts until you decide to make amends.

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13