z

Young Writers Society

Knight Timmyjake's Log

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:08 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

After working with my old topic, called "I want to be a knight of the green room" I gave up trying to mend it and am starting a new one to record my adventures and battles in YWS's Green Room.

Squire Timmyjake has accomplished his ten reviews and claims the right to join the noble knights of the Green Room.
Ok! So I am going to do this properly now, as the others have done.
I ask to be knighted after completing my ten dangerous tasks assigned to me by the knights of the green room! I defeated them all, with only my trusty keyboard to aid me.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

1007 Reviews

Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:16 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Here I go with my next task to earn the next item. I gotta get my shield to help me defeat reviews!!
Alright, I am finished with my shield! Yay! Now I can hit reviews and block comments with it!! :P
Last edited by TimmyJake on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 am
View Likes
dragonfphoenix says...

Knight Timmy, you might want to make your reviews count up from the preceding post (i.e., 11. Shut Down, 12. me....and writing) to make it easier for both you and your fellow Knights to know where you stand in your quest of service for the Knights.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

1007 Reviews

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

I made this post before, but it was deleted. Nargals are most likely behind it...
Alright, so I'll just copy them down again!
So I would like to receive my sword to help me defeat the hardest reviews. Strangling them barehanded has been difficult, and I am ready for the sword. :pirate3:

Used to be tIMMYjAKE

1007 Reviews

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

I was beginning to tire of having my head get hit allll the time! I'm telling you, those reviews are tough opponents. So, I began a quest. And I have decided that I shall name it the "Quest of the Five Reviews" Such an original and beautiful name! I have completed the quest and here are the cloaks of my vanquished foes to prove it!
I shall name my helmet... "The Boo-boo Stopper"

Used to be tIMMYjAKE

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Greetings Knight Timmyjake! Unfortunately your review for the work Shut Down was not the first or second review on that piece, so we may not count it toward your green room accomplishments. Every other review logged here, however, we may count and so it is with great pride that I bestow upon you your sword and shield. You are now one official green room review away from achieving your helmet. Congratulations and godspeed!
Got YWS?

1007 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

Oh... *is embarrassed* I will fix that right away... Thanks, @Lauren2010!
Just fixed it... :D
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:47 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

That's alright! I've gone ahead and awarded your helmet achievement. Congratulations!
Got YWS?

1007 Reviews

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

So the next one I need is a horse, right? *Double checks* Yes! So ten more...
I shall call him... or her.... Bob. YESSS!!! Its perfect... Oh, wait. What if I end up with a female horse? Oh well. Bob it is.

Thanks again, @Lauren2010!!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables