Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » Knights of the Green Room

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 pm
View Likes
Pomeroy says...

I think this is where I am to announce my desire for squire-hood! And now to begin recording my personal triumphs
"They comprehend but they do not understand."

62 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 62
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 am
View Likes
Coffeeism says...

A baffled Squire Coffee, surely haunted by that vivid hue of the Green Room tab after staring it down for many a moon cycle, stood outside the Great Hall entrance with brows furrowed at the proof of her accomplished thwarting of ten greenly foes therein her clutches. If not for her entrenched silence, she might have remarked, "What witchcraft be present that thy live to behold such a feat?"

The squire by name of popular beverage may have remained unmoving for hours, perhaps days. Some say she is still rooted to that spot in disbelief of her first knightly victory, and thus inspired a superstitious custom of touching her head for luck in knightly endeavours. Yet eventually a superior official took pity on her and took up her request for knighthood – alas, not before tripping over her in the grand doorway with mighty clamour.
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
— René Descartes

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:22 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Knight Buggie's Boisterous Adventures

It's been a long and winding road, filled with a few too many stops at luxurious inns and places to eat, but I've finally rescued enough fair reviews to claim my chest of gold!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov