Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:08 pm
Aley says...

Hi @BiscuitsBatchAvoy

Knight Aley here to give you a bit of a run down since no one's responded yet.

Basically since you've declared yourself a squire, you have to record all of your adventures through the green room in a log like those filling this forum. Any review you do on a work where you are the first or second reviewer, counts towards that log. After your first ten log entries, you begin to work towards your sword and so forth.

All of this information can be found through this subforum. Have fun exploring. ^^

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm
ExOmelas says...

Okay, thank you, sir! :)

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Congratulations, Knight @AlexSushiDog, on obtaining your Shield and Helmet! Use them well!

Knight @Cailey, I am very sorry for the oversight, and have now corrected it!

Squire @WritingWolf, I dub you Knight WritingWolf! Go forth and combat new enemies!

@BiscuitsBatchAvoy, I am sorry for not replying to your question! I was off battling creatures deep in the Green Forest, and did not hear your cry! If you create a thread in the forum, and post links to your exploits there, then when you have obtained your Knighthood and other prestigious awards, you can link me back to it in this thread!

Squire @Magenta, please do post the links to your valid reviews in your thread! Also, if you edit your posts to group the links per award, it makes it easier to give them to you! If you look at the bottom of each post you make, there is a little pencil. Click on that, and you can edit your post!

Knights, I am anxious to award you trophies and badges, so go forth and rightfully earn them! I am proud of every single one of you.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

I have ten reviews!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 pm
View Likes
ExOmelas says...

@KotGRCommander And I am a night? Biscuits BatchAvoy's Log

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

A village, please, for five consecutive reviews on a novel!

Iggy's Log
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

The Silver Knight would like a noble steed to accompany her upon her terrifying endeavors in the dreaded Green Room! Please find the beasts I have slain in this silver chest or link as some call it: The Life and Times of Knight Silverlock

Uhh also the Silver knight is kind of worried about the last one because someone before her left a fairly long comment making her review look like the third one. She wonders if this shal be a problem?

(Gosh i love talking about myself in the third person!! :D )
The World Is Mine.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:46 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Congratulations on joining the Knighthood, Knights @biscuitsbatchavoy and @lostthought!

Enjoy your noble steed, Knight @silverlock! Be sure to give her/him a special name. :)

Here is your village, Knight @Iggy!

I look forward to awarding more badges of honor, so go forth and review, my Knights!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm
Kyana says...

I did my first ten reviews!
My random blog <-- and my art blog <--

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:25 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Congratulations on earning your Knighthood, Knight @Kyana!

Knights, I am anxious to award you trophies and badges, so go forth and rightfully earn them! I am proud of every single one of you.

Spoiler! :

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 am
View Likes
Kale says...

A bolt strikes from the blue, the blinding flash fading away to reveal Knight Kyllorac perched upon the faithful steed, Zippy-Zoom, the ever-reliable Ladle held overhead like an umbrella. Hair askew and looking a bit frazzled, Knight Kyllorac dismounts to have a look around.

Is that a castle? The banners appear familiar... Lo! Those are the banners of the illustrious Knights of the Green Room, of which Knight Kyllorac ranks proudly among!

But when did the Honorable Knighthood acquire a castle? There was no castle when Knight Kyllorac sallied forth to commission an artist to design a Coat of Arms. Had it really been that long since the start of Kyll's journey?

Apparently so, for when Knight Kyllorac rode into the castle's courtyard, much had changed. Where once First Knight Hannah had lead the Honorable Knighthood, there was a new arrival in her place: a fully-fledged Commander strode out to greet the wayward Knight.

"Welcome, Knight Kyllorac! We feared you lost in the Outer Lands forever."

"Um," said Knight Kyllorac most articulately. "I haven't been gone for that long... have I?"

The Commander looked pensive before stating at length, "You vanished with nary a trace more than half a year ago. It appears the Fey have taken their just payment for the armor."

Knight Kyllorac sat on Zippy-Zoom. And sat. And finally said, "It didn't feel that long, though I guess the castle should have been a major clue-in. They do take months to get up and running."

"Indeed! Welcome back, but do not get too comfortable! Many creatures roam just outside these walls, and your Siblings in Arms could use your assistance in putting those creatures to rest."

"I see... Well, in that case, I'd best be off again! Though is there some place I could maybe hang up my shiny new Coat of Arms?"

The Commander took the proffered Coat of Arms. "I shall see to its proper placement on the Walls."

"Great!" And with that, Knight Kyllorac sallied forth into the Outer Lands once more.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:35 am
KotGRCommander says...

Your coat of arms has been hung in the Great Hall, Knight @Kyllorac!

There are yet more badges and honor to be won, so go forth my Knights! Earn honor and badges by bringing joy to the people plagued by the beasts of the Green Room!

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:05 am
Dreamy says...

*scratches head* I have been in a great tragic war with the real life, and slowly winning over my demons who are greatly know as the exams.

I remembers winning my knighthood, sword, shield and an helmet but doesn't know how to show case them in the great hall of fame *maybe I am doing that* But a help on really "show casing" them would be awesome. >.< :P
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

I have defeated 35 works in battle! Now I request my valiant horse for my adventures in the Green room. I deem my stead Epona!
Knight AlexSushiDog's Log
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:47 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

THE GREEN ROOM HAS BEEN CONQUERED.
Attachments
image.jpg
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay