z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:41 pm
View Likes
Overwatchful says...

Stormblessed242 wearily stumbled into the Great Hall, with ten talons from the ten green beasts. Stormblessed gathered his voice, then loudly announced: "I am here to claim my knighthood!"
Then promptly fell down and went to sleep

Stormblesseds Log
Quite... Overwatchful
Previously Stormblessed242 :mrgreen:

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Knight Kumar marches into the Great Hall with victory flags. He spend the last month on a Tortoise back, slowly and steadily he went on a mission to get the treasures out of the Green Room. He fought valiantly using his new sword and quickly acquired five precious gems from the enemies to use them in exchange for a shield.
Knight Kumar did not stop there but continued with his mission without coming back to take his rightful shield. He managed to stay on the Tortoise back and broke into the treasures of the Green Room to take another five jewels.
He now bows before The Commander and offer his list of achievements Kumar's review log and requests for a Shield and Helmet.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:31 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

After quite a wait, a fourth Hardy marches into the hall, scroll of achievements firmly grasped in his hand.

"I have come to claim my coat of arms," he blurts out, a little short of breath," Here's the proof: Hardy's Hall of the Slain.

"Oh you finally finished it?" asks Hardy 2.

"Uhh yaa...it was longer than the ones before," says Hardy 4," why do you have to use that tone?"

"What tone?" asks Hardy 3.

"Can you three just keep quiet and sit down?" asks Hardy 1," we have a long wait ahead of us and we can't be arguing the whole time."

The four of them sit down to wait it out.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:15 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Lee strode in, looking slightly sleepy. He blinked and looked around. "It's been a while since I was last here. Well, I've earned a lance and a Badge of the Shrubbery."

Log of Lord LittleLee

For the Badge of the Shrubbery: work/Morran/Bridges-669?c=694973#c694973
and another, just in case: work/Beware/Thought-Id-try-again-135?c=695168#c695168
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:34 pm
View Likes
mythh says...

Knight Myth walks in with his eyes closed. He appears to be sleepwalking. He collapses and then crawls back out of the great hall.
The name's Myth.

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:47 pm
View Likes
starlitmind says...

I would love to become a knight! :D
.--. --- - .- - ---

465 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:01 pm
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Squire Star set out on a journey,
far to the perilous Green Room.
There, she conquered ten violent beasts
to attain the title of knighthood.

Just as Star turns around to leave,
she comes back again once more.
"I have written fifteen reviews,
so please, may I have a sword?"

She looks down at her growing list,
and five more battles are revealed.
"Oh, and while you are at it,
may I please have a shiny shield?"
Last edited by starlitmind on Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.--. --- - .- - ---

4095 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:39 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

A door of pure darkness opens once more and Knight Hardy steps out. The other four Knight Hardy's wave.

"Took you long enough," says Hardy 1.

"Hey it was probably harder than my task," points out Hardy 4.

"Yaa cut the boy some slack," agrees Hardy 3.

"Hmm whatever, what have you claimed this time?" asks Hardy 2.

"I believe I can finally get my hands on a jeweled chalice. The proof can be found at Hardy's Hall of the Slain"

"Well then take a seat," says Hardy 1," this one is turning out to be quite a long wait this time."

"I see," says Knight Hardy sitting down next to the other four Hardy's.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:04 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

The Commander burst into The Great Hall with a force that caused everyone to stop what they were doing and look up. They straightened their back, flashing their most charming grin as they hastily ascended the stairs to the megaphone and clear their throat.

"Knights and Squires." Everyone cringed as an electrical whine filled the air. The Commander edged backward a bit. "I have been on a very important quest! The importantest, in fact! It is A Knight's Journey , and we need all knights, young and old, to join us in this grand adventure we are undertaking together! That is all!"

The Commander blinked owlishly at Court Magician Knight @alliyah as she cleared her throat disapprovingly.

"That is... not... all?" The Commander said. "This just in, A Knight's Journey is not all. We, in fact, have... other very important matters to attend to as well. The most important, in fact. Which are..."

Castle Grounds Consultant @EditorAndPerks shuffled forward on the stage and whispered into The Commander's ear.

"Awards! Of course, how could I forget! All of these Squires and Knights deserve their due recognition for their hard work! Right, so... my... list..." The Commander patted their pockets, then produced a letter with a victorious smile. "Of course. Let's see..."

"Okay, so first things first, please welcome Squire Scarli to our ranks as Knight Scarli (@ScarlettFire), a fellow slayer of the Green Room! Squire Stormblessed (@Stormblessed242) has also fought long and hard to claim their rightful place among our noble consort as Stormblessed, Knight of the Green Room!

"One thing, new comrades, for each of you to note going forward! Knight Stormblessed, you don't have to make a new post in your log with each new review! You can simply edit posts, to keep things nice and tidy! Look at the log of fellow knights if you're not sure what I mean! And Knight Scarli, please go and check your log! I am grateful that you have joined our ranks both in the Green Room and in our Knight's Journey, but it appears that some of the works in your log were already conquered by the time you came along to finish them off! As a reminder to all knights, your review must be the first or second on a work to count towards your log! If someone else comes along and conquers the beast while you are reviewing, it sadly does not count towards your rewards.

"Oh, and what do we have here? Squire Star (@starlitmind) not only petitioned to join our ranks in my absence, but has fought so fearsomely and bravely that I am proud to announce that they are now Knight Star, and have already earned a sword and a shield to aid them in this honorable battle in which they fight alongside us as a fellow knight!

"And what is this? Knight Kumar (@Hkumar) has also earned the right to carrying a shield and a helmet to protect them as they go forth and face the perils of the Green Room! Go forth, bold Knight, and take Knight @Stellarjay with you, for they have proven their dedication to the cause and now has earned the privilege of carrying with them a sword to aid in their conquests!

The Commander stopped and squinted at their list. "What is this, two requests for shrubberies? My, my, I haven't heard this much talk of shrubbery since I last spoke to the Knights Who Until Recently Said Ni were going on and on about their hedge. Roger? ROGER! Oh, where is that silly shrubber when you need him? Oh, there you are, Roger!"

"Yes, yes, we know that, Roger, you are Roger, the Shrubber, and we beseech you my shrubby friend to bestow upon Knight Hardy (@HarryHardy) and Knight @LittleLee some of your custom-designed shrubberies, for they are the best in the land and our Knight friends have traversed years in the past to find works to earn a custom Roger's Shrub for their very own shrubbery collections!"

"Very well," Roger murmured. "I suppose shrubbed knights are to be preferred to random passing ruffians. I shall design the very finest shrubberies for these noble knights of your order!"

"Thank you, Roger! And Knight @LittleLee, here is your jousting lance as well! Well, earned, my friend! Go forth and continue to conquer the Green Room with your reviewing prowess.

"And now, good heavens, Knight Hardy, why are there so many of you in this Great Hall? Very well, I suppose you've earned that right, for all of the many many reviews you've pumped out while I had my attentions focused elsewhere. I am happy to bestow upon you your jousting lance, coat of arms, and this fine jewelled chalice! Careful not to drop it on your way back to conquering the Green Room, and do let us know when you've designed your shiny new Coat of Arms!

"Congratulations to all of our newly minted Knights and all of the grand aids added to our comrades this day! And congrats to Knight Loonzy (@whatchamacallit) for settling on the wonderful name of Candy for their steed, and Knight Hardy for naming their mount Scipio and their boldly-led village Erebus!

"And now, friends, I beseech you to join me on our Knight's Journey where we can rejoice in our conquests in the Green Room as well interact more freely than formality allows for in this Great Hall!

"Well done my friends! Until the next time, continue to slay! Huzzah!"

465 Reviews

Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:25 pm
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Knight Star enters the Great Hall
after slaying five more beasts.
"Since I now have twenty-five reviews,
can I have a helmet please?"

She enters the Great Hall again
after a thought popped into her head.
"May I please have a trusty steed
so I could go by horse instead?"
Last edited by starlitmind on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.--. --- - .- - ---

4095 Reviews

Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:10 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Knight Hardy charges into the hall, this time not bothering with theatrics and simply slipping out of a swirling portal of the night.

"Hiii....so I have come to claim a chest of silver," he says," here's the proof: Hardy's Hall of the Slain.

"And so I guess I'll wait," he adds, before sitting down to wait.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

120 Reviews

Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:43 am
View Likes
Overwatchful says...

Stormblessed enters the hall, proudly displaying the trophies of five more Green Beasts
"I am ready for my sword!"
Quite... Overwatchful

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:23 am
View Likes
mythh says...

Knight Myth speaks in sleep. "Oh no, don't worry. Give me another month and I'll pick up that sword again."
The name's Myth.

4095 Reviews

Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:05 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Knight Hardy charges in through a door of darkness, looking like he was trying to break the record for the fastest hundred meters in full armor.

"H...HI," he managed between quick breaths," so...I already slayed enough beasts for a chest of gold."

"You did not!" said Hardy 1

"Oh yes I did," replied Hardy 2," Here's the proof: Hardy's Hall of the Slain"

"Hmm...I suppose that looks legit enough," said Hardy 1.

Hardy 2 dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes and lay down, still breathing heavily.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

120 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:35 am
View Likes
Overwatchful says...

"I am here to claim my shield!" Storm announces loudly as he enters the Great Hall. He nods to the two Hardy's and sits down to wait.
Quite... Overwatchful

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights