z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm
GreenTulip says...

?
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:41 pm
Aley says...

"It has been done!" cries Knight Aley as she bashes through the thick doors of the hall holding her sword up in victory. "Hazzah! The forest is clear!"

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am
Iggy says...

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and Knight Iggy stumbles in, armor covered in dirt, brown hair matted with sweat. She weezes. A noble squire rushes to bring her a goblet of water and she gulps it greedily, then staggers towards the crowd.

"I have done it! I have earned my Coat of Arms!" she bellows.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:03 am
Cailey says...

Knight Cailey, barefoot as always, steps forth to request a jousting lance, proudly displaying her accomplishments.

Spoiler! :
The Next Ten Reviews:
36. Tapping Sounds and Strange Reading (2)
37. Sons of Courage Book 2 John and Kendall; the kingdom's chaos
38. "The Necklace" Continuation
39. I am, I am, I wish.
40. The letters
41. Earthquake
42. Wrists
43. My reason of life
44. Why I believe in God.
45. a story
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 pm
AEChronicle says...

AEC enters the alabaster castle, surprised to find that the place is humming with activity. The brave knights and squires converse excitedly about their recent quests.

Striding up to the Great Knight, adorned in ornate armor bearing the Green herald, complete with pink bunnies on her feet, he kneels before his liege and humbly asks if he may join the ranks.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:14 pm
View Likes
GreenTulip says...

HOw do I declare myself a Squire?
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

205 Reviews

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:17 pm
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

I believe you just did :)
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:53 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Greetings, all fellow knights! I am the Commander, returned from a mission in the Dark Forest of the Green Room!
I have heard of all your good deeds in the Green Room whilst I was absent, and reward @Iggy with her own Coat of Arms, @Cailey with a Jousting Lance, @AEChronicle with their knighthood, @niteowl with their Jeweled Chalice and @Aley with a Golden Goose!

More tokens for your works of great valour are to come soon, to those who are not listed but who are waiting.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Knights! An important announcement!

If you have completed the requirements to earn a badge, please announce it here. Also, don't forget to state what badge(s) and don't forget to link to your Log so it is easier for your loyal Commander to award and keep track of all my fellow Knights!

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:37 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

*enters The Great Hall with puffed chest* *trumpets and the drum were played*

I'm here now! A mighty Knight , with a sharp sword ,shining shield and a strong helmet. Prepared and born ready. I pledge to keep the Green Room clean. :D 8)

p.s Yus! I'm a knight(squire) who wears sunglasses. 8)
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

205 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 pm
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

Knight Chronicle has fought a hard and fast battle to gain the prestige to become one of the glorious Knights of the Green Room, and has finally succeeded!

His rusted sword and helm are replaced by the traditional green and gold, and from the stables he selects one of the Horses of Another Color as his noble and trusted steed!

But it's a little drafty in here. So he applies to receive a full suit of armor.

For the Armor!

36. To Rise or Fall: Chapter 8
37. The worst time to encounter an earthquake is when you are riding a bike.
38. A rape story.
39. Nights in Whispers
40. Warped Orange
41. A million sorry hearts go sailing
42. An Old Tree Isn't Fragile
43. The Accident
44. Belieber
45. Untitled:Chapter 4

AEChronicle's Log

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:38 pm
View Likes
Cheetah says...

As I am a knight now, and not a squire. I humbly ask for my own sword.

My Battles
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:25 pm
View Likes
megsug says...

A horse, a horse, my ten reviews for a horse!
Check 'em out ;)
Test

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 pm
deleted5 says...

I, Squire AlexSushiDog, UN representative of the gummi bear union, leader of a secret organization and a downright awesome guy hereby request permission to become a knight.
AlexSushiDog's Log
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 pm
Magenta says...

I'd like to join your knighthood (is that what they call it?) if I may. Still, I am a little confused on the logs and things like that. I've done green room reviews already, can I use them for my first ten? My first fifteen? And what do I have to do to create this log?
Spoiler! :
It's a tiny little mystery, that makes no sense to me...

There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec