I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:06 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

I am here to claim my knighthood in order to have more adventures. :D

I have returned from my journey and have written down my achievements for later generations:

Lady Mailice´s Log
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:40 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

A knight needs a sword so

"I am here to claim my sword"

I need to protect myself too

"Give me my shield"
Last edited by DreamyAlice on Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:39 am
View Likes
blueca says...

I wish to become a knight! I shall embark on this noble quest posthaste!
i can't beleive it's not gender!
artim/artos/artims/arself
my name is the same as my user, or you can call me jan Laso!

romance makes me uncomfortable, please don't.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sun May 23, 2021 8:42 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Captain Jack sat at the head of the Great Hall sporting his newly issued pair of fatigues. The Captain of the Guard had spent the busy morning training green recruits for the castle guard and needed every sip of black coffee that he could get. With dark sunglasses propped on his forehead, he motioned for his werewolf clerk to bring forth the first request.

Knight @Spearmint has a special request for you, sir, with regards to the weapon that they are to first be issued.”
“And what is their request, Clerk Fluffy?”
“They would like to be issued a Spear instead of a Sword for their first weapon. What is your response to this, sir?”
“I will issue a challenge for @Spearmint if they wish for the Armory to provide them with a Spear.”

To the good Knight Spearmint, who has been granted their Knighthood, a Sword, a Shield, and a Helmet, I challenge you to write an article comparing and contrasting the use of a sword versus that of a spear. Something informational that might one day be placed in the Knowledge Base as a guide for your fellow Knights and interested citizens.

The Clerk hurriedly wrote down the challenge from the Captain and guided Spearmint towards the Mess Hall to officially post the decree on the message board. Fluffy hurried back, chained reading glasses around their neck and a thick clipboard in their hands.

“Who is our next Knight in need, Fluffy?”
“That would be Knight Momo (@momomajesty) who has come for vehicular services to register and title their horse.”
“And what shall the horse be named?”
“Momo, sir.”
“Make it so, Fluffy. Make it so.”

Fluffy directed Knight Momo to a long, dark hallway with a fire burning in the distance and a thousand souls waiting in line for vehicular services. The werewolf left the premises of the portal gate before any waiting Knight or civilian could make a protest.

“Fluffy, how is the line looking for vehicular services?” asked Captain Jack from his seat on the Commander’s throne.
“It’s hellish as usual, sir. Shall we go through the last three requests?”
All the clerk received was a simple nod before Lady Mailice (@MailicedeNamedy) was brought forward to be Knighted and granted a spot with the Knights. Knight @imaginativealice quickly received their Sword and Shield before heading back out to battle the ever growing Green Room.

“Did we have one more pledge for today, Fluffy?”
“Yes there is a new squire here who needs to collect 10 Green Room reviews in their Knightly log before returning to us.”
@blueca go forth in the name of the Knights and review with honor as you help to protect our lands.”

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Tue May 25, 2021 10:18 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Knight Lee staggered into the Great Hall, exhausted but proud. After a long series of battles, hundreds of deviations to inns, and various naps, he had taken another step on the path to glory. He slammed his sword into the ground and pulled out the Log of Lord LittleLee

"I come at last to claim my coat of arms!"
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Wed May 26, 2021 11:09 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Lee glanced behind him to see that Knight Loonzy had completed the review he had bestowed on her and grinned. "And I'd like to claim a Fellows In Arms badge as well, for gaining help in emptying the Green Room. And giving Knight Loonzy more chickeny madness."
work/Snoink/Lovely-Chicken-3372#c717401
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:32 am
View Likes
MayCupcake says...

I welcome my knighthood with open arms! Here are the ten beasts I have so heroically vanquished! :mrgreen:
Knight MayCupcake's Log

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:44 pm
View Likes
Stellarjay says...

I would like to have my armor please. I don't fancy having a second broken leg!
Knight Stellarjay's Log

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:12 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

I, Lady Phoenix, hath come to claim my Knighthood!
Hither lurk the souls of the beasts I have vanquished
She who calls the stars to shine

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:13 am
View Likes
DreamyAlice says...

Knight Alice is here to claim her helmet that she has earned by her hard work and determination.
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:12 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Knight Spearmint trudges into the Great Hall and tiredly announces, "The spear vs. sword challenge has been completed! The (somewhat informational?) article can be found here." She yawns and mutters, "Alrighty, I'm going to sleep now..."
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 pm
View Likes
Rosewood says...

Knight Rosewood here... I may be slightly confused...

In total, I currently have twenty reviews in my log. I know that fifteen is equivalent to a sword... but is that fifteen in total or a separate fifteen after the original ten? Someone please help me out!
.... - - .--. ... ---... -..-. -..-. .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- - ..- -... . .-.-.- -.-. --- -- -..-. .-- .- - -.-. .... ..--.. ...- -...- -.. --.- .-- ....- .-- ----. .-- --. -..- -.-. --.-

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:05 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

@Rosewood I'm pretty sure it's fifteen in total! So it looks like you've earned your sword already-- nice work!! C:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah