Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 pm
View Likes
Masquerade says...

I, Knight Masq, am ready to receive a helmet:

Masq's Log
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:44 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

I wanna take a quick moment to share with you guys a story: I used to volunteer at a daycare and the owner would always say "Holy Hannah". So I've developed the habit of saying that. In no way does it reference our Hannah.

But Holy freaking Hannah, no one's gotten a trophy in a long time, have you all? I apologize. I will do that in a bit, my faithful knights! Onward to review while I shuffle through all the paper work!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Reviews: 1
Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:35 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Aaaaand we all all caught up. Apologies to anyone who was waiting desperately for their spoils!

Regarding @thewanderingwizard, I accidentally rewarded you with the Green Room Knight before I realized that you haven't achieved that yet. It will be removed until you complete all the requirements to become a Knight! What are they, you ask? Simply make a log (thread) in this forum and start linking to your Green Room reviews! Once you complete ten of them, please make a note in this thread and someone will re-award you with your GR Knight. :) do the same for any accomplishment you achieve.

Regarding @wolfie36, I was only able to give you the village for your reviews on chapters 26-30 on the novel you're reviewing. The special trophies only count for consecutive reviews, meaning they have to be the first two green room reviews on consecutive chapters you were skipping a chapter here and there, so I wasn't able to give you a hamlet. :(

Congrats to everyone else who earned one or more trophies! Keep on prevailing against the evilness of the Green Room, my fellow comrades in arms!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:12 pm
View Likes
anonymousx says...

I, squire Nonny, have achieved Knighthood.

Nonny's Review Log
Tall, dark and beautiful
He's complicated, he's irrational
But I hope someday you'll take me away and save the day

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm
View Likes
Firepower13 says...

Hi! I was told that all I had to do was pop in here and say I wanted to be a knight...
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:51 pm
kingofeli says...

So, I have a question. Can the ten reviews be from any time, or do they have to be made in a specific time period for you to become a knight?
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:40 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

@kingofeli
Your ten squire Green Room reviews have to have been made after you have declared your intent to become a squire.

(this information is from Knights of the Green Room Information
A reminder that knights value honesty, and as such, all Green Room Reviews must be made after the Squire becomes aware of the existence of the society. Previously given reviews, while no less noble in deed, should not be gathered and offered towards this society.

)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:11 pm
Josie98 says...

Ok so Im just wondering... I see that there are different stages in being Knights of the Green Room!!! How high do they go though? Like how many awards are there? How many reviews does it require ect! ;) and then just cause Im trying to get to know you all better...;) who is the highest? Thanks

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:17 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

If you take a look at the third post down in the Knights of the Green Room Information you will find what you are looking for @Josie98
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

49 Reviews

49 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Josie98 says...

where do we post the declaration?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

Right here, @Josie98 :)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

49 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 pm
Josie98 says...

awesome thank you!!! and do I just say Im going to do it? or what? any special way?

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:41 am
r4p17 says...

You post your reviews in a log which you make in this subforum. You post the link to it in this thread.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:59 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to the madness, Knight @anonymousx!

Edit: *shamelessly awards self the unicorn*
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung