Knights of the Green Room

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1333
Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

fortis wrote:
There are 91 works with 0 reviews and 63 works with 1 review in the Green Room.

Just want to put that out there.

It reminds me of the day of our First Great Battle. Oh the beasts did teem back then. Could hardly try to grow a crop without getting a nasty tusked thing running through and sowing destruction instead of seeds.

But good -- we now have a record of just how sweet our victory will be this day.

Knights of the Green Room never fear. They always fight with determination, loyalty, and knowledge, and those three have never let them down before.
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

I already got 9 earlier. If each knight does even half of that, then we should slay the beasts in seconds.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:29 am
View Likes
Nook says...

(Ah, I've always wanted to join. I finally have a chance!)

Here, I present myself, a maiden with no title, but with fire and passion burning in her eyes. I am Aqua, who requests to be named a Squire, for I will conquer those beasts teeming in the Green Room, oh, those gigantic, fearful and unapproachable creatures. I will win! For that is my destiny.

1. Just Like The World
2. Constellation of thoughts
3. To Live
4. Re-peat

(Ahaha, will update as I go along.)
Last edited by Nook on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:37 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Lady Ariana grabbed the reins of her beautiful mare, Stardust. Ariana slid her leather boot over the sleek back of the animal and centered her balance. She patted Stardust's head and coaxed her to a trot, heading towards the village. But Ariana heard a yell coming from a townhouse and realizes this is no time for a relaxing ride! Stardust burst into a gallop, Ariana drawing her long sword as she prepared for battle against the foe. She bared her teeth, sliding off Stardust and raising the sword. "Come at me, villian." She challenged fearlessly.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:46 am
View Likes
Cailey says...

Newly Knight Cailey is still slightly confused about the workings of her nowfound Knighthood, and still barefoot.

However, she believes that the parchment stuck back on page 29 confirms the fact that she now has earned the right to a sword and shield, weapons she feels are a necessary part of knighthood.

She presents her request to her superiors, while already glancing out the palace window at the ferocious battle which continues to rage below. She looks down at her torn and battered self and wishes she had the could do more.

However, as she prepares to reenter the fight (and hopes that for the next battle she will wield a sword in place of the sharpened stick she now carries) she begins to put into practice her counting skills as she wonders whether the unicorn she desires can ever be achieved.

She also wishes that she had known about the unicorn sooner- as she would have joined the Knights months ago had she known that a unicorn waited for her on the other side.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:03 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

Constellation of thoughts

I wrote this review, but Knight dragon filled the slot first. i believe this can get the badge of being rescued by a fellow knight?

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 pm
View Likes
Cailey says...

There are 0 works with 0 reviews in the Green Room- and at least that part is conquered. But I don't know how to take a screen shot. :(
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Here you go:

I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:05 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

Knights! Don't let that fool you! Knight Attack took that picture while looking only at the zero reviews section. We've still got a few tough beasts to clear out. The final push, and I will update with all prizes earned at the end of review day, with a lovely celebratory post!

896 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

It was a fun cheat while it lasted. ;)

896 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

REAL ACTUAL SERIOUS ONE NOW!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Here you go. :)

Edit: Darn we posted at the same time...:(
Attachments
GREENROOM.PNG
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:03 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

THE GOLDEN GOOSE CHASE IS UP!

Since Knight Attack and Knight Nite got their hands on the prize at exactly the same moment, both Knights will be duly rewarded with the badge.

A full update will be made when I wake up. Expect bounty to rain from the sky for your most honorable victory!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Darn. And this is why you don't go to Scouts...
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

After dealing with the few rogue criminals, Lady Ariana returned to the castle to find the knights parading back in victory, with the spoils of their fight. She raised a cheer, her face smudged and dirty but joyful. Then, the Silver Knight retired to her chambers for some much needed rest before the next battles began.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon