Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:03 pm
View Likes
whitewolfpuppy says...

31. http://youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=105099

32. The Descent Chapter 4: Muscle Spasms Part 1

33. The Descent Chapter 4: Muscle Spasms Part 2

34. The Descent Chapter 5: A Week On Part 1

35. The Descent Chapter 5: A Week On Part 2

Once Knight Onyx had finished her 35th review, she had mounted her lovely mare. Turning her in the direction of the castle that she now called home. Placing her journal close to her as always, she rode home. Knowing she could rest better and that when she would return to the unknown terrain. She would be able to do anything and battle as much as she could.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ
⊱ fear ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ c h o i c e . ⊰

~ Knight Onyx

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am
Hannah says...

Congratulations, Knight Onyx! We welcome you officially to the Knights Concerned with the Stables. What's your horse's name, so we can carve it in the plaque above her stall?
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

KNIGHTS! KNIGHTS!

I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

And a big change is coming to our community soon, but I cannot reveal this OR the great collection of the winning library submissions without first finishing the duty we Knights SWORE to complete!

Let us serve our community with determination, loyalty, and knowledge as always!

Flares -- needs 1 review
The Fluke Kingdom -- needs 3 reviews
10 Extremely Helpful Tips to Surviving (Most of) High School -- needs 1 review
The Story of the Grave -- needs 1 review
Sunsets -- needs 1 review
I had warned you. -- needs 2 reviews
The Seven Crows -- needs 2 reviews

Total Reviews Remaining: 11

Knights eligible for the MC3 badge: @Jonathan, @niteowl, @KnightTeen, @fortis, @Hannah, @BlackNether12, @Rydia, @dragonfphoenix, @TheMessenger, @skorlir, @ajruby12, @PenguinAttack

Pieces that have already received the 3 promised reviews, but are still eligible to be reviewed if Knights want to become eligible for the Main Challenge Badge before the window closes for good!

you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:30 am
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

Knight Teen returns from cleaning the North Tower, and notices the newly revised, "Wanted: Preferably Dead" list. Sharpening her weapons and mounting her stead, she resolves to take care of those blasted beasts once and for all.

The Fluke Kingdom

The Story of the Grave

Sunsets

The Seven Crows

Alas, I am unable assist in slaying the others as I have already dealt them mortal blows.

I had warned you was one of the very first beasts I slayed as a Knight. Brings back memories *sniff*.

Flares -- needs 1 review
The Fluke Kingdom -- needs 2 reviews
10 Extremely Helpful Tips to Surviving (Most of) High School -- needs 1 review
I had warned you. -- needs 2 reviews
The Seven Crows -- needs 1 reviews

Reviews Remaining: 7
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 pm
Cailey says...

"Knight Hannah!" Knight Cailey is practically jumping up and down with excitement. She points over her shoulder to the stack of papers on Hannah's desk across the room. "I have completed thirty five reviews. You can check on my original list on page 29."

Knight Cailey bounces back and forth, because she knows that thirty five reviews means a trip to the stables, and a trip to the stables means a horse. Her very own horse. Not quite a unicorn, but still a very good start.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:26 pm
View Likes
D4RKR4VEN says...

The hard pounding of rain dominated the night, followed by the roars of the thunderstorm over the Knights of the Green Room. A cloaked figure, obscured by the cover of darkness, pushed open the gates into the legendary hall of the knight, revealing just a hint of his exotic nature through his hand, which pushed, for a moment, into the light, revealing darker skin and an unfamiliar design of armour.

After some time of hesitation, the cloaked figure stepped into the light, into the view of the local magistrate-warriors. Undoing the knot on his chest, he shrugged the cloak off and hung it on a hook at the entrance.

His armour and decorations were completely alien and unfamiliar to the people of this world. A full suit of consisting of scales of iron and leather surrounding a cuirass of iron, lacquered to beat out the rain. A helmet with a mask that obscured half his face, with a crescent on its forehead. Even underneath his armour, the shape of his collar alone would have turned heads, not to mention his dark-brownish eye and black hair. Some would have pointed at him and screamed bloody murder just because of these alone. It did not help that his armour was lacquered in black with embellishments of red, the crescent reminiscent of the blood moon, though there was no such thing in the stranger's culture.

Gripping the sheathes of his Katana and Wakizashi, the stranger approached the Knights of the Green Room cautiously, as trouble had been his lot ever since he drifted ashore to this strange new land.

The stranger removed the mask covering the lower half of his face, and bowed. “Greetings, protectors of the Green Room domain. I have come to offer my loyalty, for it is your clan that has shown me the most kindness above every others, showing traits which is lacking but sorely needed on my home islands.”

“I am known as The Raven, a retainer of the Kickasso Clan of the Fanfictiono lands. Frustrated and exhausted by the warring state of my lands, I have been exploring ever since, which was when a fellow adventurer pointed his finger towards these lands known as the Young Writers Society.”

“The journey was hard, but it was my own doing, for I hesitated for weeks whether to call to port here in Young Writers Society, and I shipwrecked myself, washed up on shore. The immediate sights of these lands amazed me. It felt almost as if I have stepped on heaven itself, with Buddha not far ahead!”

“The islands from which I come from are in a perpetual state of war, for they have no such thing as the Knights of the Green Room. Most of our warriors know little in the way of combat, and could hardly, if at all, defend against the numberless beasts that roamed the lands. Few could claim equal skill with a knight, those precious few samurai. I have seen none better than a Knight of the Green Room. They flail their pen about, those Ashigaru! They could but muster a single line or two, most of them!”
“I apologise for my ramble, for the days have been hard upon me, and I have yet to fully settle upon these strange lands.” Taking another bow, The Raven continued, “I offer my services as squire, even if I am battle-hardened as a Samurai of Fanfictiono, for I would like to take this chance to humble myself, and meditate.”

“Shall I prove my loyalty? Is there a rogue knight you would wish me to… chastise? Beyond that, I do know of the practice of ascension into knighthood, and I shall slay my first 10 beasts in these lands to prove my loyalty!”

1. Highway Part 2

2. Song: Silently

3. Hallelujah!

4. In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)

5. Inside the Cookie Jar

6. The Empire Series - Prolouge - The Beggining of the End?

7. Heartache

8. Stay Away From the House

9. Misfits (Replacing Another Day-Chapter Two)

10.My Heart Shaped Tissue Box (Replacing Another Day-Chapter One)
Last edited by D4RKR4VEN on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 pm
whitewolfpuppy says...

Looking up at Knight Hannah as she had reached the stables. She smiles at her, seeing as how her horse can have her own stable at last!
"Her name is Midnight"
With excitement, she couldn't hold back her smile. Gently petting her young mare on her side. She showed the young mare her stable. Leaving her there to rest, she went to report her findings and victories to Knight Hannah.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ
⊱ fear ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ c h o i c e . ⊰

~ Knight Onyx

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 pm
ajruby12 says...

Lady Ariana woke up with a start. "Oh no!" She moans. "I completely missed my next quest!" Barely bothering to polish her armor, she hurried to the stables, flung and fastened the saddle onto her horse and galloped as fast as she could go to the village, all the time berating herself.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:17 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

A horse, full armor, and jousting lance please!

Update <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 pm
PeanutPhoebe says...

Ahh!! I've been so busy lately with school and a storybook that I haven't been checking this at all!! Argh, I'm mad at myself. Everyone please accept my humble apologies.
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:55 pm
View Likes
NightWolf says...

My list of the Green Room monsters I have slain.
Last edited by NightWolf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:12 am, edited 15 times in total.
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:38 am

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:58 am
NightWolf says...

The rain poured down upon Squire Wolf as she stared down at the ten beasts she had slain. Sinking to her knees, she thought about her victory. The battle had been long and hard, and Squire Wolf was tired and weakening. But armed with a rusty sword and the spirit of Review Day, she fought on, gaining new spirits as her reviews were liked by those she had helped. With new vigour, Squire Wolf leapt to her feet and rushed back to the safety of the Forum. She presented Knight Hannah with the records of her victory, longing for a well-deserved rest.
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:08 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

I am not reviewing the last six posts in the Green room, but we all did it together. I hope to see it empty when I get home from church.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Cause I love you guys:

I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni