z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:00 am
View Likes
whitewolfpuppy says...

As the night soon began to take over the day, she pulls out her note book once more. Using her pen, she writes down her final marks for the day. Feeling accomplished, she smiles at her work.

16. King Of The Sky

17. The Descent Chapter 1: Picture of a Pink Unicorn Part 1

18. Emerson Essay

19. Not Hungry

20. Droplets

And with that, she closes her journal. Keeping it close to her as always, she smiles with the satisfaction of her completed day. Gently patting Midnight, she feeds her lovely mare before she makes camp for the night. Getting ready for what ever came her way next.
Last edited by whitewolfpuppy on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ
⊱ fear ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ c h o i c e . ⊰

~ Knight Onyx

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Fortis the Fortieth searches for Hannah after 5 fierce battles in attempt to earn her shield. A full recount of these events can be found on page 19.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:53 pm
Jonathan says...

Who won de contest?
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:58 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

@Jonathan -- The contest is still being judged.

Everyone else, an update will happen this weekend most likely. Knight Hannah has been taking the week off from battling and awarding loot to take a much-needed rest in the stream-side mountain town of Bedville. ;)
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

Aak! I've been gone two days! I will return this afternoon, (a few hours from now for those of you in different time zones) and try to get several reviews in today. Thanks To @KnightTeen who helped get some things reviewed yesterday.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

A messenger rides in quickly with a small scroll in his hand. He delivers it, and it's read aloud:

Knight Hannah has been waylaid in the town of Bedville. Though she took up her horse and made to ride home, evil monsters, spawn of demons such as Stress and Relationship Confusion and Overwhelming Responsibilities, attacked her at the town's gate.

She is, however, a Knight. So there's no need for alarm on her health's behalf. The dastardly vermin will be beheaded soon enough. It just means the badges will be a little delayed in their journey to the castle.

Knights, perhaps patience is not one of the virtues you possessed when you were awarded your title, but find it and hold it now.

Knight Hannah will arrive soon enough.

And rumor has it, when she does, she will have the document to announce the contest winners as well.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

The fellow knight's thoughts and well-wishes go out to Knight Hannah, though they are impotent, having to battle their own demons. They await eagerly for her return, and for clarity and guidance to be brought to the somewhat floundering order.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Having heard the announcement while still in her champion decal pyjamas, Knight Attack swiftly removed herself to get suitable attired for a hard ride.

It took time, it took effort, it took a lot more than expected - but Knight Attack returned with the badges and bestowed them all faithfully, with Knight Hannah's blessing.

If you find that a badge has been bestowed incorrectly or not at all (for Knight Attack is a fighter and not a mathematician) please post to remind her. Also remember to add your continuous counts to your original post (Locate your post in this roster so as to facilitate correct placements!
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

Knight Louis the Silent is dismayed -- through his faithful and loyal service he thought he had earned the recognition of the village Sheepville, but alas, it appears the villagers did not deem him worthy enough to give Knight Louis protection of their town... or perhaps, in her valiant rush, Knight Attack forgot to pass through the tranquil meadows of Sheepville?!!

896 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Knight Attack bows evenly toward Knight Louis and begs forgiveness. 'Twas true that her mad dash did pass many of the kind and beauteous villages across the way. Having returned to Sheepville and collected the accolades and adulation of the populace on behalf of Knight Louis, Attack could not but hastily procure that badge which had been left behind.

Raise this to your battlements, for all to see!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

Knight Louis proudly raises his badge to his battlements.

88 Reviews

Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 am
View Likes
whitewolfpuppy says...

Once again, Knight Onyx has finished a challenging day. The weather was deary and very clouded. Rain seems endless as it continues to pound against the lush terrain that had sprung up at the first sign of water. Though Onyx was safe with shelter over her head, it was hard to keep her lovely mare out from the rain. Soon she would return to the castle and present her findings and victories to Knight Hannah. As she opens her journal once more, she continues the numbers.

21. Lost

22. The Descent Chapter 1: Picture of a Pink Unicorn Part 2

23. my story-baby dragons

24. The Descent Chapter 2: Hit-Girl Returns Part 1

25. The Descent Chapter 2: Hit-Girl Returns Part 2

26. Language of the Eyes

27. Thrown Words

28. The Bullying Project: Taylor's Story

19. House of Sorrows

30. Teenage Dilemma -Dar Real

Once that was finished, she closed her book with pride and fulfillment and fixed herself for some sleep. Once again, ready for the day that is yet to come and all of the excitement that it will offer the young female knight.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ

~ Knight Onyx

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm
Hannah says...

Knight Hannah rides into court with the truth of her long absence.

"My friends," she shouts to anyone within earshot. "I have been to the fabled parchment village of Emboss to discuss with a skilled Master Binder elf I met once the possibility of combining the winning entries from our recent contest into a beautiful relic for future generations."

"It is that gorgeous item with which I return now, prepared to reveal it in a great celebration, but we must first complete the reviews which we swore to complete!"

Let us serve our community with determination, loyalty, and knowledge as always!

Flares -- needs 1 review
The Fluke Kingdom -- needs 3 reviews
10 Extremely Helpful Tips to Surviving (Most of) High School -- needs 1 review
The Story of the Grave -- needs 1 review
Sunsets -- needs 1 review
I had warned you. -- needs 2 reviews
The Seven Crows -- needs 2 reviews

Total Reviews Remaining: 11

Knights eligible for the MC3 badge: @Jonathan, @niteowl, @KnightTeen, @fortis, @Hannah, @BlackNether12, @Rydia, @dragonfphoenix, @TheMessenger, @skorlir, @ajruby12, @PenguinAttack

Pieces that have already received the 3 promised reviews, but are still eligible to be reviewed if Knights want to become eligible for the Main Challenge Badge before the window closes for good!

896 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:06 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Cleared: The Story of the Grave

88 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:00 pm
View Likes
whitewolfpuppy says...

Hey guys! There is someone who is writing a novel right now. He has posted at least five chapters with a few parts in each chapter. Most of his work are still in the Green Room! He needs reviews so they can get out of there!
The Descent Chapter 1: Picture of a Pink Unicorn
This is the first part of the first chapter, I hope you guys can help me get as many reviews as we can to him. He is an excellent writer and is doing well with his novel! Please help me out with giving him reviews! Thank you,
~Knight Onyx
Last edited by whitewolfpuppy on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ

~ Knight Onyx

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren