z

Young Writers Society

A Loopy Log

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:33 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

The aspiring Squire Loonzy gapes at the overflowing Green Room, preparing herself for the journey ahead.

When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

455 Reviews

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:15 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Loonzy is proud of what she has accomplished, but something feels to be missing. What is it? She wonders. Then it comes to her. A sword!

Last edited by Hijinks on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2020 6:23 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

It is one thing to have a sword, to fight, but Loonzy knows she still needs a shield to protect herself. So she sets out upon the Green Room, battling her way through in hopes of gaining a sword.

Last edited by Hijinks on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2020 6:47 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Loonzy can't go into battle without something protecting her head, as well, so she sets out to find a helmet.

Spoiler! :
Last edited by Hijinks on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2020 6:04 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

If she is forced to make a quick retreat, Loonzy knows that she will need a horse. So she begins the long trek to the stables to choose herself a loyal steed.
Last edited by Hijinks on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:02 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

But a horse cannot outrun arrows, so Loonzy needs some armour.

Last edited by Hijinks on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:33 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Her hands feel empty, and Knight Loonzy realizes that she must find herself a jousting lance.

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Knight Loonzy sets out on the task of finding herself a coat of arms.

Spoiler! :

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:27 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

This knight grows thirsty for fresh spring water after all that reviewing, so she decides to try and find herself a chalice. Perhaps she could loot a dragon's lair?
Spoiler! :

-- Hank Green

they/them

455 Reviews

Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:26 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

The knight has finally acquired themself a jeweled chalice, but now they realize they are too tired to carried it everywhere. Whatever will they do? That's right, they are determined to get a silver chest to store their things. Talk about extravagant.

Spoiler! :

-- Hank Green

they/them

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites