z

Young Writers Society

The House of Ravens

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Tue May 07, 2019 10:03 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Two centuries of Knightly time ago, the Order of the Ravens was formed by yours truly. The Ravens were a brave order of Knights who set about the goal of completing 10 Green Room reviews every month to maintain their position in our group.

Once led by a knight known as Lieutenant Commander Lovelace, the reborn House of Ravens is led by Captain of the Guard Jack.

Though I've changed my name many times since I started serving the Knights three centuries ago, my goals have always remained the same. To fight gallantly for our Commander, maintain the spirit of the Knights in each review I write, and to keep the Green Room clear of the beasts that try to inhabit the great expanse.

In these new times, I am reopening the doors to my order, which has been retitled for the sake of those who choose to serve with me.

The goals for our members remains the same.
Joining the Order
To become a member of the second most noble order of Knights, you must be prepared to sacrifice the most valuable thing we have: time. The requirement to maintain membership to the Order, is 10 Green Room reviews per month.

Once you have decided on joining this noble cause, please add a page to the ledger by creating a log below with your Knight title.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

766 Reviews

Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

Order Roster

1. Captain Jack (@CaptainJack)
2. Knight @fraey

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

766 Reviews

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill