z

Young Writers Society

Lake's Log

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm
LakeOfCancer says...

Lake left the Knight Hall, and went forward to make her way into the Green Room, to conquer 10 Green Beasts. She traveled far and wide, finding the perfect beast to conquer! And then, she found one...

[spoiler]Comments

Lake wrote a review...

This is amazing! I definitely love the prompt, it gives me a look into what you were trying to write, and I absolutely love this. I can't wait to read the other story that goes with this one. There were definitely a couple times that you had repeated the same word twice, so it kinda confused me for a couple minutes, but I figured out what you wanted to say! Like this first one, "I heard about them about about you", that first one made me really confused, but I think you were trying to say "I heard about you from them", or something similar to that. Those little errors were all I had to nit-pick through for you!XD But you did wonderfully. You provided great imagery throughout the entire story! I can't wait to read more from you!

Elinor says...

Thanks! Just so you know, the second piece is a short screenplay, so the format is different. But I'd love to know what you think regardless!

[/spoiler]

(This was the first review)
Last edited by LakeOfCancer on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb